Why have my likes disappeared?

Mette

Reaction score
I posted a while go on a case where I have local knowledge, and recall having many people in the community 'like' my input. Now my history shows I have some contributions but that nobody at all liked them, zero :(

Why is this?

Gremlins in the works. Wouldn't have a clue. Sorry can't help but if you get an answer I'd be interested to know why too.

I posted a while go on a case where I have local knowledge, and recall having many people in the community 'like' my input. Now my history shows I have some contributions but that nobody at all liked them, zero :(

Why is this?

Are your posts still on the thread? If posts are removed for some reason the likes are also removed.

I hadn't been on w/s for a couple of years . When I came back on about a year ago new format and all my message and likes were still there and trophypoints which I don't rem ember being on before.

I do not think the posters who liked your posts would have removed them themselves so put it down to a Websleuths glitch.

I have added a few to your collection!

I have added a few to your collection!

That is so sweet :)

I know that likes per se aren't important in the big scheme of life. It's just that if I do decide to comment on something else, my stats make me look like a rubbish poster, which I don't believe I am.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back