Why is Tommy Croslin still in St. Johns County custody?

It is costing the county a lot more to house Tommy then to transport him. There is a reason he is there...they want him close. Normally, he never would of gone back to county without having to be in court, then sent back right away. They can investigate all they need to with him in prison. They are holding on to him for a reason.

Transportation problem, my goodness. Did the prison bus just quit rolling? Sorry, no one can drive today? Stomache hurts, can't do it today, gotta pick up the kids? Out of gas, sorry....JMO

It is costing the county a lot more to house Tommy then to transport him. There is a reason he is there...they want him close. Normally, he never would of gone back to county without having to be in court, then sent back right away. They can investigate all they need to with him in prison. They are holding on to him for a reason.

Exactly and this is why he was housed in St John's even though his court case was in Putnam. He is there for questioning.

It's a day's pay x2 for 2 CO's. Whoever said it was Transportation problems is a liar. Have we heard anything near the truth in this case?

The Department of Corrections reimburses the county/parish jail when a DOC inmate is housed there for court or any other reason.

There are probably weekly trips from county court to these prisons for the ones convicted and/or those who have to appear in court. I am certainly not buying it that transportation is the problem.

I agree with you, Whisperer. Tommy is there for questioning and not a lack of transportation.

JMO

Transportation problem, my goodness. Did the prison bus just quit rolling? Sorry, no one can drive today? Stomache hurts, can't do it today, gotta pick up the kids? Out of gas, sorry....JMO

:dance: LOL, that bus has run over so many Croslins in this case they are probably trying to scrape the roadkill off the tires........

Tommy is no longer in SJC jail.

Offender Name: HANK THOMAS CROSLIN
Offender ID: SJSO10MNI002272 Date of Birth: 08/02/1986 Age: 24 Custody Status: Out of Custody Reason: General release Date: 10/19/2010 Race: White Gender: Male

Tommy is no longer in SJC jail.

Offender Name: HANK THOMAS CROSLIN
Offender ID: SJSO10MNI002272 Date of Birth: 08/02/1986 Age: 24 Custody Status: Out of Custody Reason: General release Date: 10/19/2010 Race: White Gender: Male

Oh Really!?

Interesting....

Vine link is not showing him back in FDC either...where is he??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back