Why This Case Will Soon Go Cold Again...

I couldn't find the child or relative listed in namus, unless I just missed them. in fact I didn't see any nassau county listings. I take it they don't participate in the system. We got a sketch of the 96 fire island victim who's skull was found in nassau but no sketch of the child's relative who's bones were found in nassau. maybe their working on them who knows its just strange to me there's so little movement in this case. the public needs a little bit more to work with if they're to help solve this, I mean have a press conference, go over the pertinent dates, locations, anybody acting strange etc. maybe raise the reward money, as it stands with the possibility of the 10 cases being linked, at $25,000 some of which was raised by the victims family IIRC. that's $2500.00 per victim which is ridiculously low.

This one's a possibility. She and her daughter are missing.

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/show/3477

This one's a possibility. She and her daughter are missing.

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/show/3477

nice job, as always---very possible--on a side note, another girl from that state could be on that beach--MARIA CLAROS(I think she is also in NamUs)--last seen 7/3/07, and eerily it matches MBB in that she is from there, and also made a last call from the area MBB did, just a week before MBB went missing--yikes--one of the other threads about possible related victims has her name in it also,along with 2 or 3 others from that area, but CLAROS seemed to stand out for me, due to the date proximity and the last call location--another is Migdalia Garson Diaz,(also in NamUs) missing sept 6 2005, which fits lisk in that its at the holiday

Sure they can do DNA testing. But they need something to test it against. Plus it costs MONEY. Ahhh Money, the know all, end all, trump all, solution.

I subscribe to the illegal immigrant theory. They tend to be fearful of law enforcement hence this mother and her baby were never reported missing, or perhaps it was assumed by those who knew them that they moved elsewhere as illegal immigrants frequently do.

I always did stick with this theory. It sounds very plausible. Since we didn't hear anything yet about mother/child ethnicity i could safely say that SCPD doesn't have an anthropologist on duty. Actually.. hard to believe it.

4309 Oak Beach is not an address, it's a post office box; the address it's associated with is a home at 58 Savannah Road. That address is owned by Robert Stricoff, who is the treasurer for Friends of Steve Bellone.

Now I read the DEM Chairman has a place on OB......"not that there is anything wrong with that." Does Pete McGowan have some property there as well?

I think Precious Dust knows a lot more about some of these yokels. He should tell us how these people are connected to a real POI. But that is up to him.

What is he up to these days.

Anyone still think of him as a POI ?

What is he up to these days.

Anyone still think of him as a POI ?

Not I. I only had him at the top of my list until learning about CPH. All he's guilty of, IMO, is hiring the women (I believe he hired GB4, too). I think he didn't know or care to know what happened to the girls after until GB4 was found. I think it was then he realized he probably knew the killer.

Not I. I only had him at the top of my list until learning about CPH. All he's guilty of, IMO, is hiring the women (I believe he hired GB4, too). I think he didn't know or care to know what happened to the girls after until GB4 was found. I think it was then he realized he probably knew the killer.

So your new theory is that JB hired each of the GB4 victims?

Now I read the DEM Chairman has a place on OB......"not that there is anything wrong with that." Does Pete McGowan have some property there as well?

I think Precious Dust knows a lot more about some of these yokels. He should tell us how these people are connected to a real POI. But that is up to him.

Robert Stricoff is the Babylon Democrat Chairman. Maybe that is where the confusion is laying.

I am not directing this at any one person, but I want to say a lot of time, energy, thought and intelligence has gone into this forum. We have lost valuable information in threads that no longer exist. PLEASE take time to read through all the rules carefully everybody. PLEASE. EVERYBODY.

13 Months have now gone by since I started this discussion.

SCPD has kept true to their last promise how they will not discuss this case with the public again unless they have a newsworthy development in the case.

There have been two bodies found in the Manorville pine barrens in the Spring last year. One body was a girl who was dumped there by her friends after she overdosed while doing drugs with them in the Cold Spring Harbor area. The second set of remains were a man's skeleton found rolled up in an old carpet near Brookhaven National Lab. Not one peep of news has been released about that find.

Lucky for this case SG's estate has filed a civil suit that has fact-finding potential as well as given this case the opportunity for more press coverage. Only problem is we still do not have any proof that SG is a victim of murder or foul play. Ironically, her possibly unrelated disappearance that led towards the (possibly coincidental) find of those 10 sets of remains along Ocean Parkway, may also give us some leads in this case if the civil suit survives the petition to dismiss the case next week and then moves on to the deposition stage of the legal game. We should all keep our fingers crossed that the judge does not allow the dismissal because our sleuthing can surely benefit from the judge keeping the case alive (even if it does nothing more than shed more light on JB, MP, CPH, and Oak Beach in general). I can speak for myself how I would like that case to go far enough for us to receive enough facts to either support or reject the theory that SG was a LISK victim.

Other than the upcoming court appearance, the only other driving force that has occasionally reminded the world how there are killer(s) still not held accountable has been the media's attempt to link the monthly discovery of another set of remains to the LISK case (as you see happening right now with the remains found on Lattingtown beach).

The mention of this case in msm has become more sporadic and less of an occurrence. It is taking on the characteristics of a cold case. As far as we know, Hurricane Sandy did not uncover the remains of any additional sets of remains.

Then again, when was the last time Blue or any cadaver dog has been given the opportunity to search Ocean Parkway again?

13 Months have now gone by since I started this discussion.

SCPD has kept true to their last promise how they will not discuss this case with the public again unless they have a newsworthy development in the case.

There have been two bodies found in the Manorville pine barrens in the Spring last year. One body was a girl who was dumped there by her friends after she overdosed while doing drugs with them in the Cold Spring Harbor area. The second set of remains were a man's skeleton found rolled up in an old carpet near Brookhaven National Lab. Not one peep of news has been released about that find.

Lucky for this case SG's estate has filed a civil suit that has fact-finding potential as well as given this case the opportunity for more press coverage. Only problem is we still do not have any proof that SG is a victim of murder or foul play. Ironically, her possibly unrelated disappearance that led towards the (possibly coincidental) find of those 10 sets of remains along Ocean Parkway, may also give us some leads in this case if the civil suit survives the petition to dismiss the case next week and then moves on to the deposition stage of the legal game. We should all keep our fingers crossed that the judge does not allow the dismissal because our sleuthing can surely benefit from the judge keeping the case alive (even if it does nothing more than shed more light on JB, MP, CPH, and Oak Beach in general). I can speak for myself how I would like that case to go far enough for us to receive enough facts to either support or reject the theory that SG was a LISK victim.

Other than the upcoming court appearance, the only other driving force that has occasionally reminded the world how there are killer(s) still not held accountable has been the media's attempt to link the monthly discovery of another set of remains to the LISK case (as you see happening right now with the remains found on Lattingtown beach).

The mention of this case in msm has become more sporadic and less of an occurrence. It is taking on the characteristics of a cold case. As far as we know, Hurricane Sandy did not uncover the remains of any additional sets of remains.

Then again, when was the last time Blue or any cadaver dog has been given the opportunity to search Ocean Parkway again?

There was a newspaper article AFTER Hurricane Sandy that quoted someone from SCPD saying that they did a good job of finding all dead bodies...out at Oak Beach, because due to their great police work, NO BODIES floated up and out....from the Hurricane which flooded Ocean Parkway.

I asked before and I'll ask again - this last time - Did CPH have an office OTHER than out of his home in Oak Beach? I seem to recall that there was paperwork that he had one in Riverhead. I know that TruthSpider (remem-bah him?) had posted two separate lawsuits that CPH was sued for negligence.....and those were EAST of Oak Beach.

Anyone know if CPH had offices anywhere else, other than Oak Beach kitchen table?

@To Kill a Mockingbird,
I can tell you without a doubt that Megan's Mom and Maureen's sister are grieving and suffering immensely, because I was fortunate enough to get to know these two extremely courageous and deeply caring beautiful women. I can also tell you that they would not judge you no matter what mistakes you have made in your life. Please give them that courtesy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cdawn
Back