Why would they want to put her car on a lift? And other car theories....

They probably have, but the haven't turned any of that information over to JB yet. Casey is telling him the smell came from a dead squirrel. As her attorney, he wants an opportunity to prove it. I see nothing wrong with his request - even though I think the dead squirrel story is utter nonsense.

If the smell had in fact come from a dead squirrel either on the bottom of the car or in the engine (both stories of Casey) then it would stand to reason that the HUMAN CADAVER DOGS would not have hit on the INSIDE of the TRUNK...but, you go Jose-whatever makes you feel better about this mess you have gotten yourself into...:eek:

If the smell had in fact come from a dead squirrel either on the bottom of the car or in the engine (both stories of Casey) then it would stand to reason that the HUMAN CADAVER DOGS would not have hit on the INSIDE of the TRUNK...but, you go Jose-whatever makes you feel better about this mess you have gotten yourself into...:eek:
i think he'd be negligent not to check it out, but I'll be like :eek: if he finds anything.

I can't help but wonder if Casey has Baez fooled. Surely he doesn't really believe her bs?

He wants to put the car on a lift and inspect it.

I think George cleaned that car up without a trace of even a bug butt.

Okay. There could still be squirrel bits stuck to the bottom of the car. The car does have a bottom, right?

It COULD be done, but two squirrels? Give me a break.

A uni-body would have nothing for them to get hung in. She needs to go back and say the wheel wells or somewhere else.

She lied again.

If she had to scrap it off, that means it was sticky. Squirrel guts could still be stuck to the frame.

yeah but I believe this story as much as I believe that one squirrel may have borrowed the car from amscott parking lot to "take out" a fellow nut comptetitor and placed the car back in the same spot.....

I have removed dead critters before from engine compartments unless it got jammed into the engine compartment and wedged against something that would heat it hot enough to stick before it could move away from the pain I can;t see it sticking to anything.

If it died and dried it may adhere (MAY) if there was some sort of open wound perhaps, but it would not leave guts behind, by that time they would shrivel to a hard carcass, seen a mouse like this! If it was still juicy, since it still ""smelled"" this is most likely what could have happened, it probably would not be stuck persay and she may be using scrap in a scoop kinda way. if if if......

As soon as I read about the scraping off of the squirrels off of the frame of the car I wondered if she had backed over the baby...

And God forbid "scraped" her off the underside of the car?

There already IS one in the works, but it is TOP SECRET and the end results have not yet come to light...:crazy:

EL OH EL! Say it ain't so!

I can't wait to hear the results. :crazy:

Well, we're still not clear if they were stuck to the frame or if they crawled under the car and onto the engine, but somehow they shape shifted into someone else and teleported into the trunk.

She has told so many different stories to so many different people about the two squirrels, who knows?

She told she ran over them, then she told GA ran over them, then she scraped them off the frame, (which it doesn't have) and then GA scraped them off the frame, then they were in the engine compartment and she got them out of there.

I still say it is all a red herring.

I am lost. In the event there is evidence of a squirrel ANYWHERE on or in her vehicle-- whatever, I still can not see how this calls into question the prevalent smell of decomposition. If anything it only proves Casey hit/hosted a squirrel. When this happened is another queston entirely, unless of course I am to start taking Casey's word for it.

Here's some irony...

2 dead squirrels' DNA found on defendant's car.
Squirrels were recovered and forensics determined the location of impact.
More forensics determined the squirrels originated near the burial site of Caylee.

Yes, I know that's over the top. I just can't get my mind to stop falling into Casey's fantasy world.

Okay. There could still be squirrel bits stuck to the bottom of the car. The car does have a bottom, right?

it might bounce up inside the compartment somewhere, I just don't see this happening, you would need to hit it so it bounces and by that I mean it would have to hop up and get hit by the underside somewhere which would back it deflect back to the road and bounce back up into some "pocket" area under the car.

If it crawled up in there, parked, it could just crawl back out. Cats loose there tails this way :( I know people!

But if a wheel hit it most likely it wouls smoosh. I have hit something a tad larger than a squirrel and it thumpity thumps neumerous times along the bottom of my car, I tried to slow down but it was night time and I was doing 55 65 on the highway, Georgia ! so I doubt I was going faster.... But it indeed rolled alot and ping ponged between the road and the bottom of my car and I saw it still rolling out the back :( poor thing! No Smell! No Sticky!

I have had a plastic bag stick to my cat(ilitic) converter now THAT SMELLED! for months until it all burned off! I cannot imagine and animal not moving fast enough from a heat soruce to stick long enough for this to happen to them!

Birds have run into my grille in the past :( thought I missed it.... I slowed and swerved! I could swear it went under and got away, didnt hear anything and never saw it, until a few weeks later and I was washing the car and the poor little thing was stuck in the grille all dead and dried, but I did not need to "scrape" anything! I just gently pulled it out :(

Seriously, if dead squirrels smell that bad, homicide investigations would be abundant.

There is no way this is possible, no matter if there was 1 or 20 squirrels, they won't transform into human decomposition.

Baez asking to put the car on a lift, means he's trying to project blame. That's about as clear as I see it.

I suppose it is possible the FBI deconstructed the car down to the frame to expose every possible hiding place, but I doubt it.

Why would squirrels hide?

They do take all the seats out, all the door panels off, the consoles out, the glove compartment out, etc. You would be surprised how much of a car they take apart in a suspected homicide.

They need to give up the frame story - that car has a uni-body. They were doing better with their other story of the engine.

I changed the title, I don't think we have a car theories thread, so maybe we can use this for all car theories.

It's really sad that innocent squirrels are being dragged into this whole mess.

;)

As soon as I read about the scraping off of the squirrels off of the frame of the car I wondered if she had backed over the baby...

I thought that too, but wouldn't that be the perfect opportunity to make it look like an accident? Why this whole ZG charade, all the lies? No, she probably didn't run over Caylee and I seriously doubt the squirrel story.

It's really sad that innocent squirrels are being dragged into this whole mess.

More KC victims..........the question now is were they "thrown under the bus" or where they "thrown in the engine?":eek:

It makes no good sense to me. Why now? Why after all this time. I think that this is all BS. If they have a legit reason for this they should have done this weeks ago. This seems to be all defensive and not too smart either.
Too bad she's broke. I would want another attorney.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back