WI WI - Alexis Patterson, 7, Milwaukee, 3 May 2002

fran said:
Just like with on your siggy, JerseyGirl,.....What in the world could have happened to this missing couple? I mean, they are in a vehicle which hasn't been found. It's like they were beamed up into the sky. Someone, somewhere, has to have seen something. :confused:
And they have found absolutely nothing. Not one single clue. Not one single witness. There are a couple threads here at WS about it, Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - Richard Petrone, 35 & Danielle Imbo, 34, (in fact, I just added it to my siggy), but it's more or less just a place to post the few news stories that pop up because there's just nothing. It's got to be so frustrating for their families. Richard's cousin posts on that thread and I feel terrible that she's still left guessing after all of this time.

God bless Alexis, Danielle & Richard, and all of those that are missing.

That poor girl. I followed that case closly as well, since it's local to me. LE could never get past the Mom's boyfriend. He was the last to see her and he has been the one LE is always watching.

There are a couple of threads on here for Alexis, bless her heart.

Maybe the mods can lump them all together?

It's been more than four years since 7-year-old Alexis Patterson disappeared on her way to Milwaukee's Hi-Mount Boulevard Elementary School.

Daytime talker Maury Povich dusts off the case file in a show airing today at 4 on Channel 24, talking to Alexis' mother, Ayanna Patterson, about the unsolved mystery.

"The last four years of my life have been a nightmare," she says on today's show. "I'm so empty."

Povich said in a phone interview that, while his airing of the Patterson case may not bring out new information, it at least lets Alexis' mother know that people are still concerned about the girl, missing since May 2002.

"She's emotional, but at the same time, she's also realistic," he said.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=511424

I saw an old poster for Alexis today........ :(I hope she is happy and at peace where ever she is.

I know there are a few threads on Alexis but I still have her picture on my wall.

God Bless Alexis where ever she is, and bless her loved ones. She is always in my thoughts.
Hoping that one day we will have answers to this mystery.
Amen

Gozgals

This little girl has been gone way to long. Did she disappear on the way home from school or from her home? Is her mother still with the man that LE think did something to her?

Are there no fliers still up or anything to remind people that this little seven year old girl is still missing? I read the article about the older lady that said she will keep the poster in her window until this little one is found. Bless her heart. Why isn't the mother making sure that she isn't forgotten? That is really sad. Poor little girl. I hope that she is found one of these days and doesn't remain out there by herself forever.

Anyone live in this area? Heard anything?

Bumping for Alexis.

She has been missing 5 Years today. :(

Oh wow. You know that she isn't alive after being missing that long. I wonder if LE still suspect the mom's boyfriend? Where did she disappear from..home or from school, etc?

Apparently, this is the latest article I can find. It was written in 2007.

Pain 'just gets worse'

5 years ago, Alexis Patterson disappeared. Her father has anguished over his daughter since, but he holds hope she's still alive.

By JESSE GARZA
jgarza@journalsentinel.com

Posted: May 1, 2007

The first time he ever heard his daughter Alexis Patterson's name on television in May 2002, Kenya Campbell was an inmate in the Milwaukee County House of Correction.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=600046

The charges are related to running a "drug house" in her home. They found a large amount of cocaine in the home and she has been selling from the home. The "word on the streets" here in Milwaukee has always been that people think stepdad allowed Alexis to be taken to fulfill a drug debt. That is just a rumor and I don't know what info led people to think that but mom's most recent run in definitely may show they are connected somehow to people in the drug business that would be capable of such awful plans as abducting and god knows what else to a child!

I heard the same thing from a friend, who had a friend who......etc. etc. It was a rumor, but nothing has ever been proven. I think about her all the time and wonder if we will ever know what happened.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28203536/

Remembering Alexis Patterson

WTMJ-TV and JSOnline.com
updated 8:54 p.m. ET, Sat., Dec. 13, 2008
The Caylee Anthony case brings back memories of a missing child case in Milwaukee. It's been six and a half years since Alexis Patterson disappeared, but investigators aren't giving up hope.

MILWAUKEE - Sheree Rogers still wonders what happened to Alexis Patterson. The Milwaukee mother can't forget the little girl who disappeared in 2002 after she was dropped off at Hi-Mount Elementary School. Rogers told TODAY'S TMJ4, "It really saddens me because my kids go to that school, and I'm thinking could that still happen... could we still find her body?" Rogers says the Caylee Anthony case in Florida has brought back memories of Alexis Patterson. Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm says the Anthony case also reminds him of Patterson, and makes him want to solve the case even more. "It remains an open case and that means that we still invest resources into it," he said. The D.A. says he's optimistic one day Milwaukee will find out what happened to little Alexis. "We always maintain hope, we are always committed to finding out what happened. And we hope that someday justice will be done in this case as well."

The article includes an age progression, but I am not sure how to post it or the current forum photo posting/linking rules.

I'm very familiar with law enforcement in the area and the police tried long and hard to find Alexis. Many officers worked many hours on their own time. I did NOT know this however:
Chief Judge Jeff Kremers confirmed for 12 News that a John Doe investigation began in 2003 and is ongoing today. A John Doe is a closed, secret proceeding designed to gather information. Kremers wouldn't say anything about what has been learned so far.
What Happened To Alexis Patterson?
Milwaukee County Sheriff Fears Girl Won't Be Found Alive

Entire article, including a video here: Nov 16, 2009 WISN
http://www.wisn.com/news/21632352/detail.html

http://www.fox6now.com/news/witi-100501-alexis-patterson,0,2775537.story

Alexis went missing in 2002 on her way to school
Mike Lowe FOX 6 Reporter
May 1, 2010

WITI-TV, MILWAUKEE - It's been 8 years since Alexis Patterson went missing in Milwaukee, and so far there is no trace of her. Today, her family and hundreds of members of the community came to an event designed to remember her and other missing children. Alexis Patterson was just 7 years old when she went missing on her way to school in 2002. Her disappearance sparked a massive search, one of the biggest in Milwaukee history.

Video at link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back