GUILTY WI - Apple River multiple stabbing; one teen dead, 4 other people hurt; 52 year old man arrested, July 2022

See my post #766.

At 12:00 min. NM has his snorkel and is already at the inner tube floats.
At 37:26 where NM is walking away, the stabbing has already happened.
The first video starts at 37:40-ish where NM initially walks away.

From the link below :

The video you’re saying is first and starts at 37:40 is in the video I posted at 0:33.

Like I said, this is the initial contact. NM runs up to the young men and walks away at around 0:33 ish.

Court TV just announced the jury went home for the day but told the Judge they want to watch the video again in the morning when they return.

Seems like perhaps the jury has the same issue we have in this thread, some see the video one way and some see it the other way.
maybe as a jury, they would just like to think that there would be a "good side" and a "bad side" but in this case both sides are not sympathetic IMO

"Wisconsin state law allows deadly force only if "necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm.".

That is significant. If we have to interpret NM actions, in comparison with the law in Wisconsin, I think that NM has a problem here. Especially since the jury keeps reviewing the videos.

Boys were right about Miu, something was off about him. Mui, had no problem pulling a knife on two woman. They sensed something was wrong with his actions and they were right. I wish they would have not shouted at him, but he was first to lay hands on them, and later Miu knew exactly where to stab to do the most damage. I wonder about his past.

And some people seem to think all teens now days are bad, they made poor decisions, but these are not harden inner city teens. Not gang members.

See my post #766.

At 12:00 min. NM has his snorkel and is already at the inner tube floats.
At 37:26 where NM is walking away, the stabbing has already happened.
The first video starts at 37:40-ish where NM initially walks away.

From the link below :

There is a video recorded before that. When they first came upon him.
What you are referring to as the second video at 37;26 is actually a clip of the video I posted. If you watch the video I posted you’ll see at 0:33ish is what you are referring to as the second video. There is no second video….at trial they played a clip and it looks like another video, but it’s just a clip of the only video. Nobody was stabbed at this point.

The video you’re saying is first and starts at 37:40 is in the video I posted at 0:33.

Like I said, this is the initial contact. NM runs up to the young men and walks away at around 0:33 ish.
Apologies if I explained it incorrectly.
I may be mistaken and will go and re-watch the video in the link.
The events (I think, lol) in your video at 0:33 are from the second encounter that escalated and in it NM does walk away down the river a short distance ahead of them, but returns.

I meant the events of the video in the link at my post #766; at 37:40-and following, was the very first interaction , and NM initially walked back to his group, but later he returned to the younger people .
The court video showed the second interaction w/the stabbing first in that video where Jawahn Cockfield is testifying.
I think that's right that there are two encounters.
This entire case was such a cluster, and even more so for the jury !
Omo.

Last edited:
What you are referring to as the second video at 37;26 is actually a clip of the video I posted. If you watch the video I posted you’ll see at 0:33ish is what you are referring to as the second video. There is no second video….at trial they played a clip and it looks like another video, but it’s just a clip of the only video. Nobody was stabbed at this point.

Him running up is the second video. He filmed a 9 second video then stopped, then filmed the longer one. This is the longer one.

In the other one all the guys are still in their tubes. That is the first video when the camera man says "what did you say". In that video NM is standing there and they are floating toward him.

The events in your video at 0:33 are from the second encounter that escalated and in it NM does walk away down the river a short distance, but returns.

I meant the events of the video in the link at my post #766; at 37:40 was the first interaction , and NM initially walked back to his group, but later he returned to the younger people .
The court video showed the second interaction w/the stabbing first in that video where Jahwahn Cockfield is testifying.
I think that's right ?
Omo.
NM didn't walked back to his group until after the fight/stabbing.

The events in your video at 0:33 are from the second encounter that escalated and in it NM does walk away down the river a short distance, but returns.

I meant the events of the video in the link at my post #766; at 37:40 was the first interaction , and NM initially walked back to his group, but later he returned to the younger people .
The court video showed the second interaction w/the stabbing first in that video where Jahwahn Cockfield is testifying.
I think that's right ?
Omo.
Yes, what your saying is the first interaction is the same as this video.

Him running up is the second video. He filmed a 9 second video then stopped, then filmed the longer one. This is the longer one.

In the other one all the guys are still in their tubes. That is the first video when the camera man says "what did you say". In that video NM is standing there and they are floating toward him.
Look at 37:40 on other video and than look at around 0;33 on the video I posted.

Bbm.
Ohh ok, I see that one video was sectioned into different parts to try to show what happened that day.
So it looks like separate interactions ... but it's just the one interaction ?
Thanks for clarifying this.
I feel for that jury trying to piece this all together !!
Omo.

Look at 37:40 on other video and than look at around 0;33 on the video I posted.
Yes, but the very first contact is when he is just standing there and they are all in their tubes and floating toward him. That's when they start yelling stuff at him.

The 2nd video is him running up to them. It happened a few seconds later.

This started with the teens calling out to him. He wasn't paying any attention to them.

Bbm.
Ohh ok, I see that one video was sectioned into different parts to try to show what happened that day.
So it looks like separate interactions ... but it's just the one interaction ?
Thanks for clarifying this.
I feel for that jury trying to piece this all together !!
Omo.
Yes :D I’m glad you get it now. The facts are so important.

I feel for the jury too. There are no winners in this :(

I don't agree. They actually were pretty much surrounding him. He wanted to find a phone and his snorkel. That shouldn't end in a beat down.

So when he told them he was looking for a phone (per police reports from teens) why didn't they just say oh we haven't seen it or maybe help look? Why did these young men decide to instead try to incite a mob?

No way the teens are innocent victims in this matter, there was plenty of time and space for them to just continue on down the river. They choose to stay, harass, and in Isaac's case physically attack this man.
From what I saw NM responded to two females 'in his face' and pulling/tugging/yelling at him by striking one of the females. Fkn coward. Yanked a knife and slashed the people that rushed in to defend the females. Keep in mind that up until he STRUCK someone, it was all words coming from those boys. "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me" seems like a lost concept on NM. NM instigated the violence. You don't have to see it or agree, but it is there to see.

Yes, but the very first contact is when he is just standing there and they are all in their tubes and floating toward him. That's when they start yelling stuff at him.

The 2nd video is him running up to them. It happened a few seconds later.

This started with the teens calling out to him. He wasn't paying any attention to them.
That’s not true. The first interaction is NM running up to the tubes. I was hoping you would see what I’m saying. I’m sorry I can’t explain it any better.

he may have thought they were making serious threats

You can hear in the audio

YOU GOT TEN SECONDS

By someone. No one admits to saying it but it's not Jaovan since it's his video and it's not his voice. It's more distant.

Depending on where the person was who said this, NM could have heard it more clearly. To me, that is a threat.

Yes :D I’m glad you get it now. The facts are so important.

I feel for the jury too. There are no winners in this :(
There are 2 videos. One is only 9 seconds long. The second is longer. It was started about 10 or so seconds after the first. I have posted the entire testimony of the teen that recorded them.

There is a 3rd video from some other guy but it's blurry and no use.

That’s not true. The first interaction is NM running up to the tubes. I was hoping you would see what I’m saying. I’m sorry I can’t explain it any better.
I see what you are saying but that's not correct. Watch the testimony of the camera guy. Or the darn videos. In the first video they are all in their tubes floating toward him and calling him names

You have it backwards. The teens initiated contact not NM.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back