Identified! WI - Clinton, 'River Guy' WhtMale 1207UMWI, 17-20, 'Venom' TShirt, Nov'95 - Carl Junior Isaacs

Wonder where this guy got his one-eyed wolf pup t shirt?
Earthless Drummer Mario Rubalcaba Shares His Ten Favorite Metal T-Shirts | MetalSucks
8) Venom
What's incredible is I met and talked to that guy. I saw an Earthless show a few years back. Too bad I couldn't have asked him directly where he got it! I think the late 80's origin for the shirt sounds about right. From the post above it looks like our doe could have bought it from a store and not necessarily a concert like I had speculated.

I think about CJD often, he looks/dressed like so many of my male friends back in the 90's and I didn't live too far from Beloit. I wish I had more friends on fb to share his info with.

Yeah, he looks so much like my daughter's high-school boyfriend I had to check with her to make sure he was still around. He's fine, but I really wish we could find who this guy is and send him home.

JOHN CLINTON DOE1995
NCMC1234507
-Unidentified Child (View Poster)
DOB: Age:
Missing: Nov 26, 1995 Race: White

Missing Kids In Wisconsin: Have You Seen Them?
John Doe 1995
NCMC1234507c1.jpg

• Date Found
    • Nov 26, 1995
    • Location Found
    • Clinton, WI
    • Estimated Age
    • 17-20
    • Sex
    • Male
    • Race
    • White
    • Hair Color
    • Brown
    • Eye Color
    • Unknown
    • Estimated Height
    • 5'6"
    • Estimated Weight
    • 140 lbs
Extra Photo
NCMC1234507x1.jpg

NCMC1234507x2.jpg

NCMC1234507x3.jpg

He thought the man seemed intoxicated. He saw him fall in the water two or three times. He heard him yelling and screaming about his girlfriend or wife leaving him.
A second witness saw the same man.
She heard him say, “How could she do this to me?” She said the man tried to climb a bank to get out of the creek. He fell back down the hill.
When he saw her, he yelled, “What are you looking at. You’re just like the rest of them.”
He also yelled, “Get out of here and leave me alone.”
The woman last saw him sitting on the creek’s bank.
A third witness also saw a man with the same description. She also said the man was in the middle of the creek.
The man looked at her and yelled, “I’m a fugitive. You’ll read about me in the paper.”

Looking at this again, the things he's said to have said or shouted seem to suggest two hypotheses:

1. His wife or girlfriend had indeed left him, or maybe kicked him out. He wasn't local enough for anyone to recognise him but what if they were driving together, had a row, he got out of the car and she drove off without him. That might explain why he had so little with him by way of possessions. It might also explain why he was not reported missing.

2. He was delusional and maybe paranoid. Given his age, could he have been having a psychotic, maybe schizophrenic, episode? He could have been a hitchhiker that spooked the person giving him a lift and who got him out of the car by a ruse and drove off. Again, it might explain why he was not reported missing.

The woodland at Turtle Creek is little over a mile from athe junction of I43 and the 140. It's also only abut 5 miles from the nearest junction on I90.

JCD's case at DNA Doe Project (DDP) is progressing quickly, and is currently in bioinformatics, which formulates the sequenced atDNA into data that can be uploaded into GEDmatch in order for genealogists to search DNA matches. The length of this step is between 1-3 weeks, depending on the backlog of the volunteer who completes this part of the process. The actual searching for name and family can take as little as a few hours, or can go on for months. For current, up-to-date status information, including process status and fundraising progress, go to the home page of the Find JCD Project at findjcd.org. Also, please consider donating soon (CarlK90245 posted link above), if you haven't already, so the expenses of JCD's search at DDP can be fully funded. Thanks for your continued interest and support of this and other doe cases.

DDP still needs donations for River Guy.

I just made my first donation to DDP because of River Guy. I've been in the metal scene for years and my ex-boyfriend and I used to always joke around about Venom's vocalists between-song banter. I'm posting a compilation of Venom's banter to give y'all an idea of how fun and ridiculous their shows could be. Enjoy :p:cool:

I asked DDP if they were feeling especially excited about any of their current active cases, and they replied that they’re feeling optimistic about John Clinton Doe. Sounds like he may have his name back soon ❤️

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back