GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

doyoulovemepfg

Former Member
Reaction score
Criminal Complaint 11-23-2021: https://www.waukeshacounty.gov/globalassets/circuit-courts/2021cf001848-comp7347101.pdf
———————————————————————————————-

6 dead, 62 people hurt after driver speeds into crowd at Waukesha Christmas parade

WAUKESHA — There have been reports that there is a mass casualty event after a car has driven through a crowd at the Waukesha Holiday parade Sunday evening. The incident was live streamed.

There is large police presence.

It is unclear how many people are injured or if the driver has been apprehended.

This is an ongoing story and will be updated as more information is available

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod Note:

There is nothing that has been released by LE or MSM to suggest that this incident is in any way connected to politics or social injustice issues. Do not bring these issues to the thread. Posters who choose to do so will receive an automatic time out or thread ban.

I had to pause for a meeting, and I return to a familiar scene, Brooks headed to time out.

Sadly, we are not talking about childish behavior from a child. Just a childish man.

Let's get on with the trial.

Just my thoughts.

Otis

Over 46 minutes delay. And now she’s delaying more by repeating ad nauseum what is self-evident in the record. Repeat everything 20,000 times! She still has to finish instructions!

Sounds like Brooks has objected to his time outs in the adjacent courtroom by citing caselaw from the 1970s which is deemed by the court as irrelevant and not a proper argument as it predates the currently available technology that is accepted now with regularity in courtroom settings.

I had to pause for a meeting, and I return to a familiar scene, Brooks headed to time out.

Sadly, we are not talking about childish behavior from a child. Just a childish man.

Let's get on with the trial.

Just my thoughts.

Otis
You know, I used to call him a man-child, now I call him a man-baby.

2 errors so far: wrong math on the counts and called Erika, a victim in this case, Peterson instead of Patterson. Not impressed with the beginning of this closing. She seems hesitant and tired!

2 errors so far: wrong math on the counts and called Erika, a victim in this case, Peterson instead of Patterson. Not impressed with the beginning of this closing. She seems hesitant and tired!
I have really liked her in this case but agree here...not that impressed with her delivery and to have DB correct her numbers and be right...well that is pretty awful.

I have really liked her in this case but agree here...not that impressed with her delivery and to have DB correct her numbers and be right...well that is pretty awful.
She turned me off right away with her commentary about being shoved to the far side of the table bc she’s a leftie! No ma’am! You are the DA and you speak for the victims in a trial where people have been subjected to 2 weeks of hostility from the perpetrator! Please get up there with power and authority!

Brooks making an argument that Judge referred to the fact that nobody can known intent at another occasion and now the prosecution is discussing his intent and how it was clearly to do harm and recklessly endanger the victims.

She turned me off right away with her commentary about being shoved to the far side of the table bc she’s a leftie! No ma’am! You are the DA and you speak for the victims in a trial where people have been subjected to 2 weeks of hostility from the perpetrator! Please get up there with power and authority!
that was a very weak start.

brooks - objection speculation as to what his thought or intent was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph