GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why start your closing by addressing Brook’s SMJ hooey? It doesn’t even dignify a response. Just highlight the elements of the crime(s), apply facts to the elements, sit down, then watch the coming $*#% show from Brooks.

I apologize if this question sounds silly…

What exactly is his defense?

I’ve watched several days worth of live stream, all I’m getting from this guy is incoherent. What’s his argument for acquittal?
it is several things mish mashed together. First he is claiming sovereign citizen defense, basically I don't recognize myself as a citizen of the US I am a citizen unto myself and therefore am not bound by US laws or their enforcement.

So he has claimed that this court does not have subject matter jurisdiction over him (because he is a sovereign citizen)

He has claimed that he didn't do it despite being identified as the driver and the vehicle has been shown to be his mother's

He has claimed not to be DARRELL BROOKS.

He has also recently tried to make the claim that a recall for the model of vehicle he was driving suggests it was a mechanical difficulty that caused him to mow down 67 people

Your basic pooshow

STATE: that his name there in all capital letters :D :D :D :D on his state issued drivers license

BURN!!!!
BAZINGA!!!

ETA BROOKS: I object to her terminology of his "shenanigans"

Brooks is overruled and then proceeds to mutter audibly under his breath

This is Darrel Brooks, that is Darrell brooks, and that man is Darrell Brooks…..showing the pics. Very powerful! Hahaha ending with the Wisconsin ID with his name in all caps!

Edited to add: She even showed the license plate on the rap video! That was a great sequence in the closing! The only riveting part so far IMO!

This is Darrel Brooks, that is Darrell brooks, and that man is Darrell Brooks…..showing the pics. Very powerful! Hahaha ending with the Wisconsin ID with his name in all caps!
yes, this part is very effective IMO. keep hammering home that name he hates to be called so much. Make sure the jury never forgets who did all this damage to so many lives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat