AMBER ALERT WI - Elijah Vue, 3 year old Elijah Vue, Two Rivers, 20 Feb 2024

Omg, I can’t take it. This is almost just too much for me. Bless that little one God. Please.
I feel the same as you.
I’m very seriously considering not coming back to this thread. The more I read the more nauseated and enraged I feel. I’m full of incredible sorrow.
Out of all of the cases I’ve followed, not including Cupcake’s, this one has crushed my soul, immensely.
A piece of my heart dies a little each time with children’s cases, especially the younger ones.

OMG Baur said she was discussing Elijah’s “behavior issues” with Vang around Thanksgiving 2023. Elijah began staying with Vang without his mother in January.

How long did this torture go on?
Too long. He didn't stand a chance. And if they don't find him, these two will get off with a mere slap on the wrist. She needs to turn on him and they both should own up to what they did with Elijah.

"[Baur stated that] Jesse Vang was the enforcer of rules in the relationship and that was the reason for sending VICTIM to stay with VANG. She discussed with [Vang] the limits of what discipline she did not want used. Other than that she is fine with whatever discipline VANG enforces." [From paragraph 6 of the Complaint.]

I'm sure VANG used his own rules. She allowed herself to be subjugated by him.

"While VANG was sleeping he would lock the door to the apartment at the door knob, dead bolt, and with a security chain attached at the top of the door to keep VICTIM from walking out of the apartment. VANG reported that on the evening prior to VICTIM going missing he had consumed three (3) twelve ounce Budweiser beers and one Cyclobenzaprine as a sleep aid." [From paragraph 9 of the Complaint.]

How would Elijah have opened the door to make his alleged escape? He would not have been able to reach the security chain attached at the top of the door. And why was VANG so exhausted the morning that he discovered Elijah missing when he had drugged himself up the night prior by using Cyclobenzaprine as a sleep aid, and washing it down with 36 oz. of beer?

Last edited:
There's probably some truth to what Van said. The truth being that Elijah had a full diaper and then he showered him in cold water as punishment. Vang was probably very rough with Elijah and took out his frustration on the little boy with his means of "correcting behavior". It's sick.

This still blows my mind that this is a 3 year old child. In my fantasy world he was rescued by someone who doesn't want them to know he's still alive to keep him safe.

In reality I think he was tortured to death
Sadly I fear you're correct.
A three year old is not off surviving on his own.
So tiny and helpless. :(
Omo.

"[Baur stated that] Jesse Vang was the enforcer of rules in the relationship and that was the reason for sending VICTIM to stay with VANG. She discussed with [Vang] the limits of what discipline she did not want used. Other than that she is fine with whatever discipline VANG enforces." [From paragraph 6 of the Complaint.]

I'm sure VANG used his own rules. She allowed herself to be subjugated by him.

"While VANG was sleeping he would lock the door to the apartment at the door knob, dead bolt, and with a security chain attached at the top of the door to keep VICTIM from walking out of the apartment. VANG reported that on the evening prior to VICTIM going missing he had consumed three (3) twelve ounce Budweiser beers and one Cyclobenzaprine as a sleep aid." [From paragraph 9 of the Complaint.]

How would Elijah have opened the door to make his alleged escape? He would not have been able to reach the security chain attached at the top of the door. And why was VANG so exhausted the morning that he discovered Elijah missing when he had drugged himself up the night prior by using Cyclobenzaprine as a sleep aid, and washing it down with 36 oz. of beer?
I think in describing how he (Jesse) locked the place up ... he's digging his own hole (for more charges and maybe a stiffer sentence ?) !
He is showing, in essence, that this little boy didn't walk out of there, not did someone abduct Elijah.
I hate to think of Elijah's final, terrifying moments at the hands of an alleged monster.
Omo.

What is this judge thinking after being told she had numerous no shows to court? Not cooperating when questioned about her missing child and she will be let out of jail on low bail.
Appalling! Our court system favors criminals rights over victims imo only.
She’s on SSDI and has no assets so the amount might as well be a million dollars. (Unless she has someone to help her).

And why was VANG so exhausted the morning that he discovered Elijah missing when he had drugged himself up the night prior by using Cyclobenzaprine as a sleep aid, and washing it down with 36 oz. of beer?
RSBM

ITA - this whole situation is enraging and sad. Elijah (and so many others) deserved better.

Side note about cyclobenzaprine - it’s a muscle relaxer and I use it. I can see it being used as a sleep aid, but MOO and in my experience it’s like Benadryl in that it can make you conk out and then be drowsy as heck the next morning. With the effect it has on me, I wouldn’t take it if I had a toddler in my care alone. And I can’t even imagine the effects of cyclobenzaprine along with 36 oz of beer. Ugh.

So JV might well have been drowsy from what he took, but that would be due to his own irresponsible (MOO) choices, at best. I think others have done a good job of describing it at worst.

MOO

I just noticed that the offense date on CCAP for both Katrina and Jesse is Feb. 12. Was that the day Elijah was supposedly dropped off?
Yes. Monday, February 12, 2024 Baur (Elijah's Mother) dropped him off in Fon du Lac, Wisconsin. She stated that he was to return to Wisconsin Dells on Friday, February 23, 2024. [From the Complaint.]

In Manitowoc County, more details have come to light about the case of missing Elijah Vue. The criminal complaint against 39-year-old Jesse Vang stated that he had helped his teenage son get on the bus the morning of February 20th, and when he came back inside, 3-year-old Elijah was still asleep. Vang told investigators that he brought Elijah into his bedroom and closed the door before going back to sleep himself. When Vang woke up at around 11:00 a.m., he claimed Elijah was gone.

*Vang has time and concern to help his teenage son onto the bus, but not enough of either to change an overfilled diaper. Did he have to carry his son to his bus seat or what? This is so ridiculous. Don’t get me started on the mom yet that couldn’t get herself out of bed to properly love and care for her son. Pure laziness and apathy toward her baby boy. Groans… How did this kid survive this long?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back