Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Just guessing - the gun he used couldn’t be traced back to him. Probably prepared the cabin ahead of time to be soundproof, and some method of restraint. The way they say she was targeted, it sounds like he decided he was going to kidnap a young girl and so he got the place ready first, then I guess went to another town and drove around til he picked a target. Maybe drove thru the streets after school let out to see who was playing out in yards. Picked her out, cased the house to determine her parents were the only other dwellers there. Did the deed, took her straight to the cabin, didn’t let her see the outside for 3 months. No criminal record so he wasn’t worried about leaving DNA at crime scene. JMO
I’m curious to find out why he chose that day and time ? Like we have all mentioned here in the past ,if Jayme was the target why not kidnap her when she was alone ? Why kill the parents to obtain her? Mental illness, power trip ? I’m sure we will know soon enough .Soooooo happy she is home!

Since I have been reading each and every one of these threads ever since the beginning and have participated in discussing some points several times I have taken some time now to put the real face and the real form of this perp and have pictured him approaching the porch and ya know, I can see why James would not have reacted with suspicion and would have opened the door. I think it all went down in a most simple form.

Jayme herself was the key in this ordeal. I think, jmo, the perp was a psychopath who saw Jayme's parents as obstacles, not people with feelings, and probably an incel, who picked a thirteen year old girl because he thought she could be easily terrorized and manipulated. Then he meticulously planned everything out, and thought he'd gotten away with it, things got cozy, but he underestimated Jayme, the female in this situation, thinking she was just a passive victim under his control, when her spirit really wasn't broken and she bolted the first chance she could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member