Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alas, there is very little news on the "news" anymore. I listened to a few stations on SiriusXM on the way to work today, and it was all political commentary: Trump this, Trump that, Acosta this, Pelosi that. Then I switched to BBC, and Jayme was mentioned there. These are culturally very dark times.

Add on the screaming matches and people ranting, rather than the facts, then you have cable news in a nutshell.

"Jayme was dirty, wearing shoes way too big & her hair was matted. This was on local TV this morning."
••••••••••••••••••••••

This is the news update on Jayme provided by one of our posters.

This reveals so much more than descriptive words when she was found.

This suspect is not someone who may have cared emotionally for her.

He is not someone trying to save her from anything.

He is the monster who will make her have living nightmares forever.

If he had once once of compassion for this child this wouldnt have been her condition when she escaped. Nope this is all about diabolical evil.

It is heart shattering to know he didnt even feed his victim properly nor extended her any human dignity.

The only good thing that may come from how she was found is his filthy DNA is most likely still present.

Imo this is exactly the mindset of a meth head/s would have and the way they would treat their victims.

Jmo
The wearing of the big shoes: Taken in her bare feet.

Alas, there is very little news on the "news" anymore. I listened to a few stations on SiriusXM on the way to work today, and it was all political commentary: Trump this, Trump that, Acosta this, Pelosi that. Then I switched to BBC, and Jayme was mentioned there. These are culturally very dark times.

It’s been on CNN several times today.

Big shout-out to Henry!

'This is Jayme Closs! Call 911 right now!' Missing Wisconsin teen found alive
When JN saw a young girl walking toward her yelling for help Thursday afternoon, she said instincts from her career as a social worker kicked in.

“I went to her and she just sort of grabbed onto me and she told me who she was. I’ve been a social worker my whole life. I was in child protection, so I believe my (child protection) personality just turned on,” JN told USA TODAY NETWORK-Wisconsin. “My goal was to get her someplace safe, to call 911.”

JN sought help from neighbors in the Eau Claire Acres neighborhood because she wasn’t sure who else was with Jayme or where they went.

“I didn’t know where the perpetrator of this was and she wasn’t sure either, so I just went to a couple places trying to find people,” she said.

They ended up at the home of a neighbor who works as a teacher. JN banged on the door and told her neighbor to call 911 because she believed she had Jayme.

JN and her husband live south of Eau Claire and have a cabin outside of Gordon. They wanted to get away for a few days and arrived at their cabin Thursday.

JN said Jayme appeared to be physically fine.

“She’s a traumatized child. I believe she was just may be in shock,” she said.

She said she’s thankful her dog, Henry — who she described as a goofy golden retriever — wanted to go for a walk.

(name changed to initials by me)

Crying all over again reading this story. Thank God for the right people and the right doggie being there at the right time and a brave little girl who survived and escaped! I hope the scum who did this to Jayme (and murdered her parents) will never see the light of day as a free man again. Everyone is clamoring to find out the perps name and I searched last night too, but at this point I don't even care to hear the name or see the picture of this soulless monster-- they all look alike with the same empty eyes. All I want to know is they got him, he won't be going free and that Jayme is well and reunited with her pup Molly.

ETA: Thanks for all the updates! I'm not sure if I will be able to catch the presser.

Big shout-out to Henry!

'This is Jayme Closs! Call 911 right now!' Missing Wisconsin teen found alive
When JN saw a young girl walking toward her yelling for help Thursday afternoon, she said instincts from her career as a social worker kicked in.

“I went to her and she just sort of grabbed onto me and she told me who she was. I’ve been a social worker my whole life. I was in child protection, so I believe my (child protection) personality just turned on,” JN told USA TODAY NETWORK-Wisconsin. “My goal was to get her someplace safe, to call 911.”

JN sought help from neighbors in the Eau Claire Acres neighborhood because she wasn’t sure who else was with Jayme or where they went.

“I didn’t know where the perpetrator of this was and she wasn’t sure either, so I just went to a couple places trying to find people,” she said.

They ended up at the home of a neighbor who works as a teacher. JN banged on the door and told her neighbor to call 911 because she believed she had Jayme.

JN and her husband live south of Eau Claire and have a cabin outside of Gordon. They wanted to get away for a few days and arrived at their cabin Thursday.

JN said Jayme appeared to be physically fine.

“She’s a traumatized child. I believe she was just may be in shock,” she said.

She said she’s thankful her dog, Henry — who she described as a goofy golden retriever — wanted to go for a walk.

(name changed to initials by me)
<3

Hearing that a lot of people were in and out of the house makes me worried she may have been exposed or forced to take some drugs as well. It also pains me to know there were possibly many witnesses to the crime that did nothing.

Matt Sepic on Twitter
In Barron, Wis with ⁦@efrostee⁩ awaiting sheriff presser about the #JaymeCloss case. The 13yo was found alive yesterday 70 mi north of here. News conference will be live on ⁦@MPRnews⁩ and via Facebook

DwpBNUIXcAAkmiw.jpg

Elizabeth Smart on Jayme Closs' return: 'What a miracle!!!'

BARRON, Wis. - Elizabeth Smart says it is a "miracle" that a 13-year-old Wisconsin girl missing for nearly three months has been found safe.

Smart was 14 when she was abducted from her Salt Lake City home in 2002. She was rescued nine months later...
I am really hoping she will be a mentor or support for Jayme. What better example could there be of strength and survival? It could be a lot to ask of her, but no one else can even begin to understand what she went through. And she will be able to point her the best places to get help. I think what Jayme went through was way more traumatic, seeing her parents murdered, but Elizabeth knew the terror of captivity and escape.

Off topic but I miss my two doggies every day.. first time in whole life without one..

it makes me sob thinking of Jayme with her little Mollie as only connection left.. that little puppy will at least provide some comfort and they are the best listeners xx
Big ((((hugs)))) & much love to you!!
You are absolutely right about pups! So happy she has Mollie :)
I’m crying too!! This is such amazing & overwhelming news:D

So, I have posted this 4-5 times over the last 3 months. So Elated to add Jayme's name

Holding out hope for Jayme:

Jaycee Dugard

Elizabeth Smart

Amanda Berry, Michelle Knight, Gina DeJesus

Elisabeth Fritzl

Natasha Kampucsh

Shawn Hornbeck, Ben Ownby

Steven Stayner, Tim White

Tanya Kach

Jackie Adkins and the other 5 Heidkin kept chained in his basement.

A few cases where at least 1 child kidnapped and rest of family killed
-Shasta Groene

-Hannah Anderson

-Sarah Maynard

JAYME CLOSS

And Kala Brown ....

Crying all over again reading this story. Thank God for the right people and the right doggie being there at the right time and a brave little girl who survived and escaped! I hope the scum who did this to Jayme (and murdered her parents) will never see the light of day as a free man again. Everyone is clamoring to find out the perps name and I searched last night too, but at this point I don't even care to hear the name or see the picture of this soulless monster-- they all look alike with the same empty eyes. All I want to know is they got him, he won't be going free and that Jayme is well and reunited with her pup Molly.

ETA: Thanks for all the updates! I'm not sure if I will be able to catch the presser.
You're welcome, Gardner. Keeping fingers crossed you can listen! ;)
MOO

Press Conference January 11, 2019

10 am CST
8 am PST
9 am MT
11 am ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online