Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
replies-jake-thomas-gun-violence-is-a-subject-only-low-37602811.png

wow. just a glimpse of his thoughts and just wow....

Is it just me, or did anyone else get the vibe that there was way more they wanted to say at the presser? Yes, everyone seemed very happy Jayme was home alive. But there seemed to be some sort of unease. Of course I realize that the case is still immeasurably sad, because the parents will not be coming back home. But I felt more than that. I felt tension. Maybe I'm just sleep-deprived.
One thought is maybe they have another suspect on their radar who they don't want to alert?? Thoughts?

I haven't completely read the updates yet, but I just have to say how grateful I am to read Jayme was found alive! I have prayed for her often, but TBH had very little faith that she was alive (thank God He accepts mustard seed faith!). I heard about it in the car on my way out this morning, and as it was being talked about I passed a wreck. When I heard the awesome news, I have to tell you, I almost became a part of the wreck! I was just so shocked (can you tell by all my exclamation points?!). Another AH story. Now to put this $*%&)@ away for life.

Anyone else find them saying he took steps to find himself from them and the public odd. Obviously most criminals try to not get caught but it is rarely mentioned like this. The also made reference to him having multiple vehicles. I wonder if he had one of the vehicle of interest and then hid it/sold it/painted it etc. ?

Jayme told the woman she had been taken and that someone had killed her parents, Kasinskas said. “She didn’t express any fear fear,” Kasinskas said. “She didn’t say that she was afraid this person was coming after her.”

The two women waited with Jayme for about 30 minutes for police to arrive.
The suspect was taken into custody about 10 minutes later. Jayme was able to tell them what car to look for, Kasinskas said.

Missing WI 13-year-old Jayme Closs found alive; suspect arrested

BBM

I wish the journalists would just keep this kind of thing out of the media. All it is going to do is fuel erroneous speculation for those who just have to blame the victim.

Maybe one of our brilliant attorneys can explain exactly what First Degree Intentional homicide means.... when I just read about it, it kind of confuses me (doesn’t take much when it comes to things like this...LOL).... I know he is only “booked” in on this and not formally charged.. ..

ETA: it’s the possibility of a lesser charge/2nd degree that sticks out to me. Doubtful n this case.... but stranger things have happened!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member