AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #10

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, Oct 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elektroangel

elektroangel Well-Known Member

I have a gut feeling the vehicle descriptions will be another dead end. I feel like LE is grasping at straws and because there is little to no surveillance in that area they went with the only vehicles they did happen to have video of. But then again nobody has come forward saying they were there during that time so I could be wrong. JMO.

2. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

Obviously LE is closely monitoring this page. It’s got to be a complete nightmare to filter the nonsense from viable leads.

They had to have known this was going to happen, but the benefits clearly outweigh the risks of misdirection.

3. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

Law enforcement would rather have the reporters taking video and talking to the searchers. One of those interactions with searches, or something caught on video may be of use to investigators.

4. human

human Well-Known Member

What would one do with Jayme on an ATV? Are the perp(s) wearing snowmobile suits, warm gloves and warm hats? Did they take their warm clothing off and enter the house or would they leave it on?

Hap, CDmom, Cardinal47 and 3 others like this.
  5. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

Thank you to the 2,000 volunteers out assisting law enforcement today, searching roadsides and cornfields in Barron for items that maybe related to the disappearance of 13 yr old Jayme Closs. Call with tips: 1-855-744-3879. #FindJayme

CDFD857C-DF78-40EE-9040-128620C529F7.jpeg 0481B84C-0339-4BC6-B7CD-A6A680A947B2.jpeg 148D8DC9-F80E-4C41-9041-D716E798A861.jpeg 8C6F4724-8CA7-4F7F-8A9F-C2507BCB838B.jpeg

FBI Milwaukee on Twitter

6. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Paul Blume‏Verified account @PaulBlume_FOX9
    Our #JaymeCloss group is off. 11am. So took about 2 hours to mobilize. Pretty good when you think about 2,000 volunteers who probably have never done this type of search. They will go until lunch delivery at 1:30. #FindJaymeCloss

9:04 AM - 23 Oct 2018

Paul Blume‏Verified account @PaulBlume_FOX9 3h3 hours ago
    And here is a little perspective on where this #FindJaymeCloss search team is in relation to the Closs family home ~ Red arrow on Highway 8. These 150 volunteers (car icon) are responsible for the quadrant heading towards house, up to that river you see. #FindJayme #JaymeCloss

[​IMG]

7. MKZoo

MKZoo Well-Known Member

8. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

I think that it’s likely that these reporters are serving in a news gathering capacity, and not counted as members of the search party.

I’m sure they are helping out in between, as they are humans after all.

Hap, bizzle2, JudgeJoe and 7 others like this.
  9. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

Some of you had asked. This appears to make it official. 2,000 volunteers today to #FindJaymeCloss! Now the question. Did they find anything substantial for their case?

Paul Blume on Twitter

10. human

human Well-Known Member

11. ACG2x

ACG2x Well-Known Member

Respectfully disagree. I think Sheriff Fitzgerald and team want every available body combing the search area looking for something of value. Any time spent talking with the searchers is a distraction. The reporters are not trained in evidence searches such as this - the LE team is. I actually think if a reporter is constantly yakking with searchers to get info to post on SM, it might make them more distracted and miss something or not cover an area in as detailed of a fashion as they otherwise would.

Bravo, Lucyray, Amonet and 8 others like this.
  12. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Paul Blume‏Verified account @PaulBlume_FOX9 3h3 hours ago
    We continue to move with these volunteer searchers towards #JaymeCloss family home on outskirts of Barron, WI. One woman spotted some apparent fresh earth near the gravel roadside she wants law enforcement to look at.. just in case. #FindJaymeCloss

ul Blume‏Verified account @PaulBlume_FOX9
    Paul Blume Retweeted FBI Milwaukee

Some of you had asked. This appears to make it official. 2,000 volunteers today to #FindJaymeCloss! Now the question. Did they find anything substantial for their case?

Paul Blume added,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    FBI MilwaukeeVerified account @FBIMilwaukee
    Thank you to the 2,000 volunteers out assisting law enforcement today, searching roadsides and cornfields in Barron for items that maybe related to the disappearance of 13 yr old Jayme Closs. Call with tips: 1-855-744-3879. #FindJayme
    12:27 PM - 23 Oct 2018 from Barron, WI

13. _Jane_Doe_

_Jane_Doe_ Well-Known Member

Looks like they found an orange moped and a red sweater in a field.

E. I saw it on the live stream before it cut out.

LaLaw2000, Keane, Trinitee and 30 others like this.
  14. human

human Well-Known Member

Too close to home!

15. Falcon500

Falcon500 Verified Law Enforcement Detective/L.E. Procedures

It's the standard way of writing obituaries. I write them for some small papers on the east coast and the husband is always listed first in the case of a multiple death.

GraceG, Bravo, RavenDoc and 16 others like this.
  16. Cardinal47

Cardinal47 Well-Known Member

Wisconsin you will always be #1 that you cared so much for one little missing girl. 2000 plus volunteers..be still my heart!

17. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Hey Everyone,

Please continue your discussion RIGHT HERE

Morr1332, dotr, rainynights and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.