AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't imagine how they're holding up through all of this. :(

WS is running rather slowly and has been 'glitching' for me.

Looks like this Thread was down for awhile! I am surprised that the obituary is out already. Hoping for a break in this case.
Emph. mine

Agreed. ^^^

I realize they both need to be respectfully interred.
But everything seems to just be hanging in mid-air with Jayme still missing.

If she's found I'd imagine they'll have a memorial service. She'll need time to grieve as well.
As each day passes I lose hope.... yet I remember the abducted girls in OH and also Jaycee Dugard.
Where are you, Jayme ?

Last edited:
First, I think that it is wonderful that the Governor is speaking out. Second, I am not sure if this was mentioned, as I have been busy with work, but I believe it was last Friday on LivePD they did a missing report on her live on TV. This show broadcasts to many states. I hope that she will be spotted soon and brought home.

First, I think that it is wonderful that the Governor is speaking out. Second, I am not sure if this was mentioned, as I have been busy with work, but I believe it was last Friday on LivePD they did a missing report on her live on TV. This show broadcasts to many states. I hope that she will be spotted soon and brought home.
Yes. Every family wants publicity for their missing loved ones, fortunately this case has the benefit of tremendous public interest.

The public will likely play a major role in bringing this case to a resolution.

Let’s just hope it’s a happy one for Jayme.

I surprised myself at how emotional I was this morning seeing the turnout of volunteers. People pulling together to help always pulls at my heart. I tend to Cry over that but usually not over the tragedy of cases we follow. I really am touched by people who help others. It's a reminder of the good in the world.

Anyway.

Any news on any findings yet? Anything?

If a perp is holding her... all of this attention towards finding Jayme makes me nervous that she'll be harmed.
It's both good and bad.

Still I'd like to see her safely rescued !

Eta : Rest in eternal peace, Denise and James .
So sorry your lives were stolen from you !

I was turned away, and there were many others as well, so I'm guessing they met their numbers. It was a bittersweet sight to see the mass amount of vehicles flooding in, already parked, and waiting to see if they could help. Even more so seeing these wonderful folks in the field! Faces of loyal determination. Truly astonishing!
Your amazing for trying!!!!!

So where do they clean up? Maybe a rest stop or back road gas station. Somewhere without cameras. Were they digging the grave with bare hands? Were they on their knees? Their hands and clothes will show all this.

The soil around Minong is sandy. The ground is kind of frozen.

What is the other soil like? Rocky? Clay? Anything by a forest is filled with tree roots.

Of course big equioment would change the opportunities totally

I surprised myself at how emotional I was this morning seeing the turnout of volunteers. People pulling together to help always pulls at my heart. I tend to Cry over that but usually not over the tragedy of cases we follow. I really am touched by people who help others. It's a reminder of the good in the world.

Anyway.

Any news on any findings yet? Anything?
Things will be found, it’s a matter of determining if these things are significant or not.

I imagine we’ll have an update sometime this evening.

Fingers crossed.

I checked with a mod before posting this, so I am being purposely vague. There is an interesting tip on the Barron County Sheriff's Department FB page about a vehicle matching the description of one of the vehicles of interest near the crime scene. It's a comment on the following post, from about an hour ago.

Barron County Sheriff's Department

Thank You..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members