AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the photos were on her page as well. Most are her as younger. I assume the school photo is from this fall? Could they have come back this quick? If not, then it had to be from last year.
Picture retakes at Jayme's school were October 11, so I'm guessing that the finished photo packets aren't available just yet?

Oh. I’m not saying it’s not possible, I’m just saying that I think the other scenario is more likely.

There is nothing that excludes your scenario from being true, I just don’t like it as much as the alternative.
We also dont know if the shooting and the kicked in door happened simultaneously. Thats another thought Ive had. It seems logical, but its possible it was kicked in when dad pulled up. Or so many other possibilities. Lol. To kick in a door and go in shooting seems like they wanted it to be quick and easy. Not hang out for 20 minutes. Unless they were looking for something in particular.

Here's the thing though about those drinks. They are sold everywhere ... not just at Starbucks. They are sold at grocery stores, convenience stores, etc. I am from a tiny town of 200 people. They are sold here at our little Mom & Pop grocery store.

Right. I think it was much more to give Jayme a sign that she would have a home to come home to when she's released or rescued. If she was able to see the PC - and many abducted children have reported watching or being aware of the search for them - she would know her family still loved her and she could come home to her dog and her favorite things. Hopefully it would give her strength to hang on through what could be a very horrible situation. Hopefully she is found soon.

I hope they are looking at campgrounds and clearings where a make-shift camp could be set up. WI has a lot of woods and this person may have planned this in advance with a place to escape to.

We also dont know if the shooting and the kicked in door happened simultaneously. Thats another thought Ive had. It seems logical, but its possible it was kicked in when dad pulled up. Or so many other possibilities. Lol. To kick in a door and go in shooting seems like they wanted it to be quick and easy. Not hang out for 20 minutes. Unless they were looking for something in particular.
Agreed. Kicking in a door and going in shooting is indicative of a purposeful and likely quickly executed crime.

This doesn’t jibe with hanging around.

Unless the neighbors are somehow wrong about the time...

Maybe I am wrong about the Starbucks and thats fine. It was just an observation. Guess you never know.
<snip>

Not trying to dismiss! Most theories are
viable at this point. I just wish we could hear the 911 call. That would help narrow down a few...
There must be a lot of insider info that would be helpful as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
My issue with that is twofold. A lack of a 911 call from him, coupled with the fact that he was found inside that door.

Logically, it makes far more sense for this to be carried out as a home invasion, as opposed to a scenario where the perpetrators are already inside the house, and the dad is the one to break in.

Law enforcement likely knows the answer to this though.
If the dad was walking up to the house, and he heard or saw something happening to his family, his first response could have been to get in there as fast as possible. As soon as he breaches the door, he gets shot, and drops right there.
To me, this is as good a theory as any other offered here. IMO

Picture retakes at Jayme's school were October 11, so I'm guessing that the finished photo packets aren't available just yet?
They would rush that specific shot for LE if LE asked for it I’m sure. But there’s always a chance they didn’t ask / didn’t need it or... maybe Jayme was absent that day?

Just fyi, the Starbucks drink the Aunt had can be purchased at most stores (walmart, Target, etc). Its not a drink you specifically have to get from Starbucks. I do feel theres a message behind it though, but I dont know what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare