AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with a rock solid alibi (if one exists), I wouldn’t clear him from possibly being an accessory after the fact. He took her clothes. It could have been for her. When he was homeless he probably crashed on friends’ couches and could feel he owes people favors. He also could have become very familiar with unoccupied cabins during that time.

I agree. This is not the end of what we will hear about this guy in my opinion.

Yes, I was thinking too about what dad might have been doing to prep for the game - even playful teasing with a coworker. Did get date of game confused but sports can bring out rage.

Welcome Fortify. :):)
I have noticed, you have just started posting.
I agree, Sport can certainly bring out rage/emotion in people.
LE make arrests, people are in prison, when their emotions get out of hand.
MOO.

Put to rest several threads ago. If I recall correctly, debt was satisfied several YEARS AGO and that's why insignificant here. MOO

We do not know that. People have patterns. Is there something there that is a reason? LE knows. Denise os past caring.

Encounters, relationships, we don’t know what this devt may mean.

In a case of Canadian billionaire’s murders, a relative is obsessed for over 30 years about getting some money from the now dead billionaires.

Something may not be an issue for most of us, but for someone else it is a lasting grudge

Ok, thanks both of you. I count on you guys to keep me logical and factual. :D
Deleted my speculation so no one gets confused.
Too late for that. This is going to have a life of its own until the Sheriff comes out before the media and details the 3,4, or 17 ways they know he wasn't involved in minute detail - and even then it will go on.

I fear this will be just like the Daniel Nations fiasco in the Delphi case that caused so much harm by creating the impression that law enforcement had the person responsible when they didn't and those situations cause those that only have a casual or limited knowledge of an on-going case to believe it is solved and those people no longer keep an eye out for who law enforcement is looking for.

This has the potential to cause a really large number of people that are aware of this case to think this is over or close to over and they don't bother keeping an eye out for Jayme. It will also cause an inordinate amount of tips that law enforcement will have to clear that are related to this rabbit hole and that will take resources away from the goal of finding Jayme.

Jaenke was caught breaking into someone’s trailer home Aug 15 and was wearing the owner’s 16 yr old daughter’s clothing (a dress, tank top and lingerie). His jeans & underwear were on the bed. It seems this guy may be a cross-dresser. He has 2 Facebook accounts and lists his gender at one of them as female, the one with all the female friends. The other one he lists as male.

So in the sheriffs fb post, he said he was “cleared of any involvement in the disappearance.” He doesn’t say anything about the murders. Just caught my eye. Chance are this guy is just a weirdo who took advantage of an empty house. I know the two go hand in hand, but why not say “cleared of murders and disappearance at the Closs residence?”

I'm not sure what bail jumping is? Yet he is released on bail?

Posting this again:

October 29, 2018 Update

We have received over 2000 tips and have closed over 1875 of them and continue to work on this case. Please continue to call in your tips 1-855-744-3879 or jaymetips@co.barron.wi.us and we will bring Jayme home.

There is a tip out there that will break this case, keep them coming in. Thank you again for the community support behind the law enforcement effort on this case.

Also on Saturday Oct 27, 2018 we arrested Kyle Jaenke, 32 of Cameron for Burglary at the Closs home. Jaenke has been cleared of any involvement in the disappearance but was charged in Barron County Court today with Burglary and Bail Jumping.

Sheriff Fitzgerald

Barron County Sheriff's Department

Is it just me being picky, or is it strange they said they cleared him of involvement in Jayme's disappearance but no mention he has been cleared in the murders? I get they are are sort of the same event, but seems like they should also make it more clear this guy didn't kick in the door and shoot James and Denise.
No? Ok, moving along... This is probably a random creep who is not very smart to rob a house that was crawling with FBI agents for 11 days. MOO.

I work in a small public library. If Jayme were a frequent user, the library staff would be familiar with her and likely would have some type of records of her usage. In our library, most of the kids are playing games or watching videos (with headphones), though a lot of them are also using social media. You sort of get used to their habits, online or book-wise. Even if you're not actively monitoring, it is easy to see as you walk by in the course of answering questions and refilling paper, etc. If (God forbid) something like this happened with one of our patrons, the staff could probably give a vague sense of whether the kid frequently seemed to be messaging people or was doing other stuff.

At Libraries here, all computer entries have a record of the computer used, when you log in.
Wouldn't it be possible, to check one's computer usage records, to note what was searched/played/entered and have a record?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy