AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally, I thought that she had a teen boyfriend and they got caught and they argued with the parents, and he got violent, which wa sa total surprise to her. But no one in the town seems to know about him, and no one seems to have report ed a missing teen boy, so IDK anymore about that scenario.

Also, that report of the shooting through the front door, really goes against my original theory. Now I asm thinking it was someone who was interested in the 13 yr old, and forced his way in, violently.

Usually they say once taken to another location, after 24 hours...well, I think chances are pretty high they will be killed. Jmo

They’re usually dead within a few hours if it’s a random abduction by a pedophile.

But he sure did go through a lot of trouble, double homicide...

So this makes me optimistic the stats could vary here, moo.

Does anyone think there’s a chance she is already deceased? What do stats in prior cases tell us ?

We’ve looked at Family Anmhilator stats in the Watts case.

I’ll tell ya child abduction predator stats are not good.

So if this is someone known to her like a boyfriend or mentor her chances of survival could be higher vs a random abduction if they already have a relationship history or the suspect is “fixated” on her for say “wife” purposes (like Elizabeth smart) or thinks he’s in love with her and wants to keep her around.

I get what you are thinking. Agreed, stats are not good. Still, until they actually find Jayme, there is hope.

I’ve heard 4 PCs that all sounded a lot alike, if not practically identical.

These are:
1. Jessica Ridgeway
2. Abby and Libby
3. Mollie Tibet’s
4. (Jayme Closs)

In 1,2,3 LE said the same “may have changed bahavior”, etc when they had squat on the time (one Jessica’s case many avenues were under current investigation such as reviewing footage, dna, etc)

My point? None of them had a lead on the suspect. Despite whatever evidence they had at the time plus stuff being processed.

I really think they have not picked up a trail up to this point, moo.

I’m still not totally convinced that they knew nothing about Mollie’s killer until they saw the video of him. That’s just my gut feeling though. I think it could go either way in this case. Given the small social circle of her family, I lean towards them having a suspect in mind

Editing
I’ve heard 4 PCs that all sounded a lot alike, if not practically identical.

These are:
1. Jessica Ridgeway
2. Abby and Libby
3. Mollie Tibbetts
4. (Jayme Closs)

In 1,2,3 LE said the same “may have changed bahavior”, etc when they had squat at the time (whiJessica’s case many avenues were under current investigation such as reviewing footage, dna, etc)

My point? None of them had a lead on the suspect. Despite whatever evidence they had at the time plus stuff being processed.

I really think they have not picked up a trail up to this point, moo.
I followed those cases as well & I agree with you 100% about these PC’s being identical :(

They’re usually dead within a few hours if it’s a random abduction by a pedophile.

But he sure did go through a lot of trouble, double homicide...

So this makes me optimistic the stats could vary here, moo.
I don't know for sure. All I have heard is once the perp takes the victim to another location, the chances of being alive after the first 24 hours diminish.

Wait clue me in, what about Jessica’s case as related to this case? I can see some similarities...

The asking for DNA of males

There was a discussion about getting DNA from people.It was asked for in Jessica’s case and it was instrumental in solving it. I forget.Did he give it or did je then cimfrss to his mother.

So asking for DNA is not unheard of

Last edited:
Well, we don't know if that was his original intent or the goal was to abduct Jaymie and the parents got killed in the process. Jmo
Annihilation is annihilation, premeditated or otherwise. That family is shattered. Two of them are already shot dead in their own homes and child/teen kidnapped.That to me is annihilation of a family.

Stating the obvious: to be completely out of the house within 4 minutes of the START of the call, the perp had to realize the call was made, almost right away. Yet how long did they say the duration of the call was? 30 seconds? Think about it. It would take at least a minute to get into the car and put her in the car, start the car, and pull away. Unless there is a third person, a driver, who had the car started and ready to go. So say there is no third person, 30 second 911 call, 1 minute getaway, 1 minute and 30 seconds from the start of the 911 call until they were gone, if everything went perfectly. Something still doesn’t add up to me with the timeline. Unless it was highly organized, I doubt everything happened within a minute and a half. I wonder if the perp made the 911 call as they were leaving

I’m still not totally convinced that they knew nothing about Mollie’s killer until they saw the video of him. That’s just my gut feeling though. I think it could go either way in this case. Given the small social circle of her family, I lean towards them having a suspect in mind
If they had a suspect, they would have moved on him by now.

You have two dead victims, and a third who is in immense danger. They wouldn’t be focused on any sort of long game here, as they have a life hanging in the balance.

There would be searches of his property, and we would likely have heard about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member