Found Safe WI - Juliet Acosta, 34, Milwaukee, "critically missing," 29 April 2022

citizen_sleuth

Verified family member - Orie Donald Esh thread
Reaction score
Police searching for “critically missing” woman in Milwaukee – 620 WTMJ
MILWAUKEE – Police are asking for help from the public in location a “critically missing” woman.

34-year-old Juliet Acosta was last seen near South Union Street and West Arrow Street on April 29th.

She’s described as standing five feet tall with blonde hair and blue eyes.

You can see a pictures of her below.

Anyone with information on Juliet’s location is asked to contact the Milwaukee Police Department’s Sensitive Crimes Division at 414-935-7401.
FS4VyppXoAAT2qP.jpeg

A Facebook page was started with her name and photo on April 27. It shows her holding a small child (same photo from the missing poster) and it updates her relationship status that day as well. No posts since on that one. She has a longer-term FB page with photos of her and her child with the last post on April 10. Juliet Acosta

Interesting that if you look at her friends list and sort it by 'recently added,' nearly all of the people she's recently become friends with are men. IMO the first person the police need to speak to is the father of the baby.

A Facebook page was started with her name and photo on April 27. It shows her holding a small child (same photo from the missing poster) and it updates her relationship status that day as well. No posts since on that one. She has a longer-term FB page with photos of her and her child with the last post on April 10. Juliet Acosta
Interesting - in September 2020 Juliet started a new job at Mingus Mountain in Prescott Valley, AZ. Eight months later her son is born in May 2021. So did she move back to Milwaukee? I see her Mom lives in San Diego.

The way LE is portraying this doesn't sound good :(

There are pictures of her and her baby posted at 6:53 pm on April 29 (the day she went missing) at the Milwaukee County Zoo, I don’t think I can post a link under the rules

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cdawn
Back