WI WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I just don't have the time to read thru the posts that I have missed. Can N E body give me an update? I haven't seen N E thing on the news since Dec. TIA

I don't mean to speak for others, but I think the point is that if you were the last known person to see her alive, you would have a greater motivation to help find her alive or missing under circumstances that didn't involve you.

Yes, that would be what one would think, except what when people in SM accuse you of lying, covering things up, not believing you are innocent, etc? You would then go? I would not. If I were KZ, I wouldn't either. I read very nasty things about him and he has been cleared since the beginning. It may not be good for him or the family for him to be there. It is never good to accuse until you have facts.

Zocco's next hearing is January 27 covering his CHILD *advertiser censored* charges.
His lawyers are trying to get his drug charges combined with his CHILD *advertiser censored* charges.

Apparently Z saw a judge on January 10th regarding his drug charges.

So, I ask, what did the judge say?

According to the article, there aren't any new developments in Kelly's case. :please:

Yes, that would be what one would think, except what when people in SM accuse you of lying, covering things up, not believing you are innocent, etc? You would then go? I would not. If I were KZ, I wouldn't either. I read very nasty things about him and he has been cleared since the beginning. It may not be good for him or the family for him to be there. It is never good to accuse until you have facts.

BBM Hi hockeymom4, KZ has never been cleared, he has been named a POI in Kelly's disappearance since the beginning. Right now he is out on bond stemming from child *advertiser censored* and drug charges. So, we are free to accuse and sleuth him, this is Websleuths after all.

Steve Chamraz ‏@TMJ4Steve 1m

:: BREAKING NOW @tmj4: Search warrants unsealed in disappearance of Kelly Dwyer. Live@5: How police describe the night she vanished.

http://www.startribune.com/local/241212331.html

Wow, dogs hit on KELLY'S SCENT on five places in Zocco's building, "including at a trash chute, a first-floor trash room and near a trash bin".

Now we know why the landfill was searched.

"...investigators said in the newly unsealed warrants they were looking for evidence of homicide and hiding a corpse."

:notgood:This is really bad news. I hope Kelly's family can get the answers they deserve.

Below is just a very quick version of a Timeline given some of the latest dates, times, and info.. I will continue adding to it so we can have a good timeline to reference as the case continues to unfold... Please post any/all other dates, times, info that we need to add to it(or any edits/omits you guys see that I screwed up on)

October 10-

9:50pm-

Surveillance video shows Kelly Dwyer entering Zocco's apt building. She was wearing black leggings, gray sweater, and a jean jacket.

Between 9:50pm-2:37am-
Kelly Dwyer and Kris Zocco are seen TWICE leaving the apt building together, and TWICE both returning to the apt together.

(*note that Kris Zocco lied in telling LE that Kelly Dwyer changed into a dress at his apt, before the two left to go out that night. LE state that the surveillance video shows that Kelly Dwyer remained in the same clothing{black leggings, gray sweater, and jean jacket}the entire time.9:50pm-2:37am)

October 11-

2:37am-

Kelly Dwyer and Kris Zocco are seen on surveillance video returning together to the apt for the second, and last time.
(*this also marks the last known time Kelly Dwyer is seen alive)

9:00am-
This is the time that Kris Zocco claims that he awoke and saw Kelly Dwyer leave his apt.

10:08am-
This marks the last activity of Kelly Dwyer's cell phone.
(I am unclear on the "activity" being a ping, call, text, internet use, etc)

6:15pm-
Surveillance video shows Kris Zocco leaving in his vehicle from the apt complex.
(*note that Kris Zocco lies to LE stating that he took his summer sports equipment to his parent's home in Richfield and then returned home @8:45pm)

8:45pm-
Kris Zocco lies to LE in claiming this as the time that he returned home to his apt from his parent's home in Richfield..

October 12-

2:41pm-

Surveillance video shows this as the actual time that he returned to his apt(from when he left at 6:15pm the night prior). Kris Zocco was wearing the same clothing as the prior day and was seen removing a small white plastic bag from the front passenger compartment.

October 16-

A search of the apt complex using HRD K9s(specifically trained to alert on the scent of Human Remains) turned up 5 separate, positive "hits". Those 5 areas that were alerted with positive hits were:
1)
The exterior door of apt #1801(which was Zocco's apt and one of six apts on that floor.)

2)
The trash chute on the 18th floor(which again is the floor that Zocco's apt #1801 is on)

3)
One of the pillars located in the apt parking garage.

4)
The first floor trash room where garbage from trash chutes on every floor lands.

5)
A shovel.

-The warrant states that in the 10/16 search of Zocco's apt LE found women's underwear, a Glock handgun, rifle, and ammunition.

-Also of note in the search of Zocco's apt on 10/16 the shower curtain was missing from the bathroom. Even more specifically LE state that the hooks were still in place and it appeared as tho the shower curtain had been "ripped" down.

Wow, he was gone a long time. He could have driven up to the North woods, or the boundary waters area of Minnesota in that time. Or the UP (upper peninsula Michigan) Very, very large remote areas.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=milw...F-8&ei=99vdUpGBBcjTsASKlIHYDg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ

Look at the large green areas at the northern ends of both states and the UP.

ETA I've been to the boundary waters. Went camping there for 10 days. This was real camping, where you carry your canoe and camp out in a different place every night in a tent you set up, and you hide food from bears. We never crossed paths with anyone else the entire time. There's like, 10,000 lakes in Minnesota.

Wow, he was gone a long time. He could have driven up to the North woods, or the boundary waters area of Minnesota in that time. Or the UP (upper peninsula Michigan) Very, very large remote areas.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=milw...F-8&ei=99vdUpGBBcjTsASKlIHYDg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ

Look at the large green areas at the northern ends of both states and the UP.

ETA I've been to the boundary waters. Went camping there for 10 days. This was real camping, where you carry your canoe and camp out in a different place every night in a tent you set up, and you hide food from bears. We never crossed paths with anyone else the entire time. There's like, 10,000 lakes in Minnesota.

Yes, he was. Wonder where he went.

Oh my gosh y'all, this is huge. I'm so glad they released all this information to help what to us was a seemingly cold investigation. So it appears that KZ killed her, using the shower curtain to wrap up her body. There must have been (sorry, the next part is graphic) bodily fluids leaking or he would have used a much less easier to notice missing blanket, yes? He took her to the trash chute first, decided against that (maybe even putting her down it and then changing his mind and getting her, or else some of her clothing after death went down the chute) and took her to his car, stopping to rest and/or readjust once in the parking garage along the way. Then he drove and disposed of her body, burying it.

Thanks for the timeline, Smoothie. Now I'm going back to read the rest of the posts that I skipped over before posting my own; I got ahead of myself when I read the released documents.

Since he is allowed a computer to "work" how much ya wanna bet that KZ is reading here?

All MOO!

Where was KZ between 6:15 pm, Oct 11 - 2:41 pm, Oct 12? Over 20 hrs???

Thanks Smooth.

I wonder if his car is equipped with an internal GPS? Or if they pulled his cell phone ping records??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675