WI WI - Milwaukee, WhtFem 40-60, UP7792, MickeyMouse watch, wedd'g ring w/ 'Emiliano 28-1-1953', May'74

Hello, fellow spoonie @Giuc0 ! Just wanting to add that Lyme Disease and tick-borne illnesses were and are prevalent in Wisconsin at her TOD. However, Lyme Disease and most TBDs hadn't hit medical journals yet in the U.S. But Lyme Disease and/or tick-borne coinfections include all of the ones of ED and then some. (Many Lymie's started out with a dx of ED, RA, etc. Just something else to consider. Also, with or without treatment (more often with delayed treatment), LD can progress very rapidly, can infect and affect every system in the body, and is a real kick in the teeth, no pun intended, as far as rapid dental loss. The corkscrew shaped pathogens just love to screw themselves into the body anywhere and everywhere they can (think dental, bone, joints, nerves, gut, brain, etc.)
I lived in Wisconsin at the time. I did not hear of Lime disease until the 80's. I also lived further north.

Generally, this women could have had any common condition, such as RA, MD, auto accident, poor health care (my grandmother lost her teeth when she was 40 and we see lots of young UIDs with dentures here on WS). My hunch is she had poor health care along with a likely common underlying health condition. At the time, no one in Milwaukee came forward to claim her.

I kinda see the ring as a red herring..Was Emiliano her child, a BF? I remember Princess Blue had a Lee High School Ring, after she was ID'd, it was determined that she had no connection to Lee High School.

I also would not be surprised if our UID is a bit on the younger side. Was she young enough to date someone born in 1953?

I also would not be surprised if she was Native American. This is based on the St Aloysius medal. Just putting the NA out there, because in Wisconsin, it's a real possibility.

Based on what I see in the post-mortem photograph, she has lots of indigenous traits. If she is Hispanic, I'm willing to bet she is of Mexican descent. I do not believe she is Puerto Rican.

I think she is one of the three:
  • Native American
  • Mexican from Mexico.
  • Mexican-American from the US.
  • Central-American..(I don't know how likely this is, because I don't know enough about immigration back then)

Last edited:
I lived in Wisconsin at the time. I did not hear of Lime disease until the 80's. I also lived further north.

Generally, this women could have had any common condition, such as RA, MD, auto accident, poor health care (my grandmother lost her teeth when she was 40 and we see lots of young UIDs with dentures here on WS). My hunch is she had poor health care along with a likely common underlying health condition. At the time, no one in Milwaukee came forward to claim her.

I kinda see the ring as a red herring..Was Emiliano her child, a BF? I remember Princess Blue had a Lee High School Ring, after she was ID'd, it was determined that she had no connection to Lee High School.

I also would not be surprised if our UID is a bit on the younger side. Was she young enough to date someone born in 1953?

I also would not be surprised if she was Native American. This is based on the St Aloysius medal. Just putting the NA out there, because in Wisconsin, it's a real possibility.

Based on what I see in the post-mortem photograph, she has lots of indigenous traits. If she is Hispanic, I'm willing to bet she is of Mexican descent. I do not believe she is Puerto Rican.

I think she is one of the three:
  • Native American
  • Mexican from Mexico.
  • Mexican-American from the US.
  • Central-American..(I don't know how likely this is, because I don't know enough about immigration back then)
Yes, OP had mentioned another medical condition that also wasn't discovered yet, but can also impact mobility and teeth. While discovered in 1975, Lyme Disease was not part of much medical literature until the mid 80s.

Three exclusions:
MP93173 Jeanne McInerney 04/13/1974 Martin FL
MP9699 Audrey Backeberg 07/01/1962 Marion IN
MP8385 Nadine Timm 11/16/1965 Will IL

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads