WI - Newborn girl, found shot to death, dad claimed he gave her to someone, Albany, Green Co., 9 Jan 2021 *Arrest*

I am just shocked by the logic of ppl that give birth and think everything will be fine if they get rid of the proof - a living breathing infant human. That man could probably drive a little further and hand the infant over to a fire department or hospital and walk away. Somehow homicide was his answer.. what made him believe this was the answer to cover up his paternity? Now his secret is out for the world to view online forever.

Was he a relative to the maternal side of the infant's family? Was the mother raped by this person? I have questions we will probably never know.

I hadn't even considered this was a group effort & the infant possibly killed at the home before being disposed of by the man after the fact. The scenarios are endless.

So sad to read this. I pray that the child wasn't alive when he/she was born and they just panicked because the alternative makes me ill. Wondering if someone who knew she was pregnant and then days later saw she wasn't and no baby in sight called it in. IMO

Webstercountycitizen has alot of articles on these murderers.

Now I'm confused. Back in September it seems this poor girl visited a Doctor. It was determined she had already had a baby. Is this the second baby?

They skated and got parole. We not allowed near the victim who went to live with her parents. Thus Laughings parole violations post.

This is 2021! WTH is going on? Their tails should have been locked up! If there are two babies we know the horrific outcome of this baby. What happened to the other baby?

Their mugs plastered all over Webstercountycitizen.

Not at all, I was trying to convey I'm not against home birthing for those who choose that.

My thoughts sway towards a pregnancy with no pre-natal care in order to be hidden or secret. But to know if that's true, we need to know who reported the baby missing.

But then why would they report the baby missing?

Quite a list of departments working on this case.

The Albany Police Department will continue their investigation into the child's disappearance with help from Green County Sheriff’s Office, Green County District Attorney, Green County Child Protective Services, Green County Coroner’s Office, FBI, Wisconsin Department of Justice Division of Criminal Investigation, Wisconsin State Crime Laboratory, Wisconsin State Patrol, and Wisconsin K9 SOS Search and Rescue.

The death investigation is still active, authorities said.

Update: Missing Albany infant found dead, authorities say

ALBANY, Wis. (WMTV) - A newborn girl, less than one week old, is reported missing in the Village of Albany Saturday.

According to the Green County Sheriff’s Office, the child was born at home on Tuesday, January 5th. The child was taken from the home by her father, investigators say.

The father told investigators he turned the infant over to an “unidentified third party,” and the child has not been seen since.

Authorities say whoever took the child was reportedly driving a gray Chevrolet Equinox. The individual is said to be an acquaintance of the father.

Authorities search for infant missing in Green County

Who would take a 4 days old infant and why??
I do not understand how this did not qualify as an AMBER ALERT. WTH? Missing newborn. CHECK. Description of car. CHECK. Father knows person who took missing newborn. CHECK. SMH.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back