Found Deceased WI - Prince McRee, 5, Critical Missing, last seen 9am at home near 54th & Meinecke, discovered missing 1pm, Milwaukee, 25 Oct 2023

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1698320155539.png

MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- The Milwaukee Police Department is asking for the public's help in locating Prince Mcree, a 5-year-old boy from Milwaukee.

Mcree was last seen around 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 25. He was last seen near 54th and Meinecke.

Mcree is described as a 5-year-old Black male. He is about 3'3 and around 50 lbs. He has black, short, curly hair, and brown eyes. Mcree was last seen wearing a grey t-shirt, and black jogging pants.

Anyone having contact with, or information is asked to call the Milwaukee Police Sensitive Crimes Division from 7:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m. at 414-935-7405 or the Criminal Investigation Bureau from 12:00 a.m.-8:00 a.m. at 414-935-7360.

MILWAUKEE (WKOW) -- Milwaukee Police are searching for a missing 5-year-old.

Milwaukee Police say Prince McCree was last seen at home by his mother Wednesday morning at 9 a.m. and discovered missing at 1 p.m.

Police say he was last seen wearing a dark grey shirt and black joggers.

They say the circumstances around his disappearance are unknown.

If you have any information, call Milwaukee Police at 414-935-7360.

Milwaukee PD just posted this on "X" 37 minutes ago, so he is still missing. It has been 24-hours now since he was last seen. I'm surprised it isn't getting more coverage in the media.

1698331422207.png

Milwaukee PD just posted this on "X" 37 minutes ago, so he is still missing. It has been 24-hours now since he was last seen. I'm surprised it isn't getting more coverage in the media.

View attachment 456013

I notice it says in the article that Prince was last seen at approximately 1pm?

Last edited:
I just moved away from this area; gunshots every night nearly. This makes me sick to my stomach. Busy streets too and people drive so stupid. I just keep refreshing the thread. Please be okay Prince, it is not safe out there baby.

Wouldn’t a five year old be in school by 9:00 am?
I’m not sure what the rules are about this type of comment but the schools in this area on Redfin and via being a local are not good, like 3/10 on the school rating system. I imagine a kid missing like this might not even result in a call home, especially between the times missing, he might have been seen as late even. Lots of kids, lots of truancy/ low attendance.

edited to add: hope that didn’t seem argumentative, I just worked in MPS as
A student

Last edited:
Meinecke runs quite a ways through Milwaukee, parallel to North Avenue (if you’re looking at a map, I believe it is north of north ave) When I looked it up it’s about 5 minutes, 1.5 miles. My file doesn’t seem to be working but I mapped it out. (Please delete if not accurate source)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back