Deceased/Not Found WI - Rosalio Gutierrez Jr, 40, Kenosha County, 17 May 2020 *Guilty*

Direct examination of Ofc. Luke Courtier, blood spots found on ZA's T-shirt.

Last edited:
So what did you think of closing arguments? At one point I wasn't sure which side the lawyer was representing. Lol I guess I'm not a fan of lawyers asking the jury why a person would behave in a certain manner.

So what did you think of closing arguments? At one point I wasn't sure which side the lawyer was representing. Lol I guess I'm not a fan of lawyers asking the jury why a person would behave in a certain manner.
I lost feed on Law and Crime. I saw the prosecution closing and then nothing. What happened?? Then just now there is another judge on the stand and questions from the jury?? Am I the only one???????

I lost feed on Law and Crime. I saw the prosecution closing and then nothing. What happened?? Then just now there is another judge on the stand and questions from the jury?? Am I the only one???????

No, I saw that too. The jury is currently deliberating. I just got back from lunch so I'm not sure what's up with the different judge. I could have sworn that yesterday the judge said he had somewhere to be today, so I'm unsure if that resulted in a substitute judge for the time being. I may also be misremembering or allowing my days to run together.

DAILY TRIAL UPDATES

DAY 15 – 3/21/23

Guess I got spoiled with the Murdaugh jury, but this is taking longer than I thought it would! Hope we do not end up with a hung jury.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyberanalyst0303
Back