Deceased/Not Found WI - Rosalio Gutierrez Jr, 40, Kenosha County, 17 May 2020 *Guilty*

Yikes. Judge hopes jury liked it enough! He just can't a room can he?!

The defense said in closing arguments said that they had never proved it was actual blood. Did they?
I didn't get to watch every moment, but I believe so.

I also believe they proved Rosalio's DNA in the van (maybe from the blood). The defense suggested had gotten there because the victim had been "reverse stalking" the defendant, or something which made no sense to me.

First time I’ve seen a prosecutor go into the gallery and sit with family of the victim after a verdict

From Law and Crime Network camera feed. I still can’t get over the “threatened with a gun”, the law enforcement officer who was “unavailable” who was going to testify that the daughter did not say she was threatened with the gun, the “cadaver dog hit”; not sure how the Jury could unhear those remarks. Oh and the “body” mentioned in Closing by the State; a lot of remarks that were made in front of the jury that that could have affected even the most well-intentioned jurors trying to set aside such comments.

Attachments

• 8C63A00B-EDBB-4F84-B9DB-0D414BA2540F.jpeg
    8C63A00B-EDBB-4F84-B9DB-0D414BA2540F.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 4
Mics. set up for presser. Wonder if the defense will speak.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back