Deceased/Not Found WI - Rosalio Gutierrez Jr, 40, Kenosha County, 17 May 2020 *Guilty*

Impact statements are happening now: Thus far, both of the mom's of Rosalio (Jr) children and his son have spoken.

Rosalio Gutierrez Jr had a son and a daughter.

Last edited:
Not that it matters for this ultimate conclusion for him, but I gotta says kudos to the defense for arguing the “complete” and “inaccurate” and not factual statements in the PSI, they just wanted noted on the record. I thought the State was pretty sloppy in some aspects of this case - even with the their conviction they got - it’s disappointing, if true, that multiple inaccurate “facts” got put into an official document that helps the Court decide his fate. But I guess that’s why they have a hearing for this huh?

Did they get the PSI today? I’m still catching up to live but I heard defense said they only got to talk to him today about it.

Judge Bruce Schroeder's decision: 50 years (2 yrs, 2 more yrs, 6 more yrs + 40 years = 50 years) total.

Need to confirm...basically he did get life imprisonment and after 40 years served is eligible for parole.

All a moo, and will verify at a later time. ;)

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back