GUILTY WI - Taylor Schabusiness, 24, dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket, Green Bay, 2022 *Graphic*

Did I hear correct that she was giving the body oral while she was cutting his head off? Trying to picture the logistics of this, good god…never thought I’d have to imagine this scenario.
Edited: *** Graphic details

I'll have to listen in because I don't recall that info. I recall defendant being on top of him (laid over bed) as she is cutting off his head (head hanging over the bed) and preference serrated knife because cut easily. Most likely not all media is reporting complete info because of gruesome details.
moo

Last edited:
This is a first to me, defense asking for a mistrial based on wedontknowwhodiditforsurebecausetherewerenowitnesses and shesaidshedintmeanto.

Alrighty then.
LoL..no one witnessed the crime he just has a defendant who told the police exactly what she did, how she did it and even helped LE find all the body parts and answered the big question everyone had: Where did all his blood go??

I don't necessarily agree with WI's process of finding defendant guilty before having the insanity portion of the trial for this specific case considering they have hours of footage of her confessing and helping LE locate all body parts.

Hopefully her attorney puts forth more of an effort for the next phase than he did for the guilt phase. Asking for a mistrial because the single witness who would offer no new information couldn't appear is just silly even if it just to get it on record.

Her behavior during questioning makes me believe even more that she is a psychopath. She knows what she did was wrong but she enjoyed every damned minute of it.
One thing I wish the detective would have asked her about was when she said comments in reference to strangling and dismembering as if she had done it before. I recall her saying something like "it was calmer than the last time" when asked about choking him. It makes me wonder if she did that to animals much like how Jeffrey Dahmer did before he moved on to humans. I would need to listen to the police interview again to be sure, but I recall thinking that at the time. Did anyone else catch that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms
Back