WI - Teresa Marie Halbach, 25, Manitowoc, 31 Oct 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
RKnowley said:
Does anyone know if Steve Avery and this Allen knew each other? Is there a way to connect the two?

>>>Originally Posted by Mr. E
RE: the 1985 rape that incarcerated Steve Avery --

* DNA was found under her fingerprints that could not conclusively implicate Avery, right? Creating a reasonable doubt?
* Definite DNA evidence implicating this guy Allen was found
* Avery was freed and Allen was already in prison
* But -- didn't the woman say she was attacked, then lost consciousness during the rape itself? Maybe Avery and Allen BOTH raped her. Did they know each other? Maybe he WAS guilty and just got out on a technicality, causing Teresa Halbach her life

RKnowley, Interesting question. Wouldn't that just put the screws to Avery's recent howlings about being framed "again"? I'd assume LE has thought about that, perhaps even already talked to Allen if they thought they knew each other. Wonder if they spent time together in the same prison.

I also watched Nancy Grace tonight but turned the channel. She definately is going to loose her audience if she keeps it up. I loved watching her before. :slap:

cheko1 said:
I also watched Nancy Grace tonight but turned the channel. She definately is going to loose her audience if she keeps it up. I loved watching her before. :slap:
me too cheko
just drives me crazy
i usually put her on in both timeslots but tonight i prefer anderson cooper-differnt focus but watchable-she needs someone to bring her down a notch - there is nothing flattering about that lack of humility she seems to have developed.
i wouldnt like any one who did what she has been doing-its not particular to her-just harder for me to face because I like her.

"I would never hurt nobody. I'm not really violent. I might get loud once in a while, that's it." :liar:

"I'm a decent guy. I get along w/ everyone---except Manitowoc County."

"I'm even scared to go to sleep. They are going to come and get me and arrest me." :boohoo:

11/8 "I just want to be by myself and think about this and rack my brains about where she might be. I want to help.":angel:

11/9 "It's a headache.Everybody's worried about it. They can't sleep they're so worried."

"Everybody's taking it pretty rough. My mother's breaks down. My brother broke down."

"Rumors are flying. I'm afraid. I heard tonight (11/9) that a cop put her car in the Salvage Yard"

"I have nothing to hide. They aren't going to find anything anyway.There ain't nothing even on the property. I don't know how her vehicle got there."

Says he feels like he should strap a camcorder to his body. "I'm going thru it again? They're going to get me sooner or later."

newtv said:
well u are missing my point-my only point is steve avery should have been locked up for 60 years too-he is no less dispicable and maybe more
:( Newtv, I'm sorry you thought that was meant for you... it was just a general comment to let the folks here know he had been under suspicion for murder at one time in his past.

newtv said:
cry me a river avery-jesus give me a break
I'm so sick of listening to him whine.........

His best line was:
I have nothing to hide. They aren't going to find anything anyway. There ain''t nothing either on the property. I don't know how her vehicle got there.

1. He hid nothing
2. They found it all.
3. Blood, bone fragments, ashes, teeth, all on property.
4. Within 24 hrs the vehicle would of been history, he'd of smashed it.

Well I know I'll get slammed big time for this but it is my opinion so here goes.

LE was wrong when they told the lady that was raped that they knew who the rapist was or thought they knew who it was and then proceeded to put Avery's picture in the line of 6 pictures....and then have him in the lineup...the only person who was in the pictures. They should have put 3 guys in the lineup from the pictures...to be fair. If they had done that Avery couldn't have yelled "framed." LE are not above being a little crafty and they were being crafty when they did things the way they did them. The woman admits that it helped her pick Avery out as he was in the pictures and the lineup and he was the only one in both. How does LE think that lady felt when she found out that the DNA didn't match Avery...18 yrs later? That was really unfair to her. Everything should have been done on the up and up. LE was wrong to rig the pic's and lineup like they did. It came back and bit them. Being crafty while trying to solve a crime is wrong. I think that LE believed Avery was guilty and they made it easy for the victim to pick him out.

All of my life I have heard guys talk about things that they have done to cats from hitting them with cars...on purpose...to hanging them on clothes lines and doing horrible things to them to grabbing them by the tails and twirling them around and around and them slamming them against walls. The guys always thought it was so funny but I didn't and I let them know what I thought of them. I love cats...have 9 very spoiled cats/kittens and two dogs. If anyone ever harmed one of my cats I would go after them. I've never understood why so many guys hate cats. They didn't feel the same way about dogs. It is cruel and inhumane to hurt any animal and then think it is funny.

I just wonder if some of the brothers weren't involved in this slaughter? For Avery to have done this alone the rest of the family would have had to been gone from the junk yard. It sounds like the slaughter went from one end of the yard to the other. Unless he was alone for hours and hours someone else was probably involved. While he was doing all of this horror who was tending the junk yard? If Teresa's last call on her cell was around 2:30 the junk yard would still have been open till at least 5-6:00 pm. Maybe he killed Teresa and then tucked her away until the yard closed. Still, the whole family lived within that junk yard...where were they while all of the horror was going on...watching TV? I don't see how other members of the family couldn't at least have known what he did. I'll bet when that DNA comes back it is going to belong to at least one of the brothers...another setup...ya right :mad:
How could the family members....males at least...not have seen blood everywhere in the following days after the slaughter before the police came?
They work there. Are they blind? Didn't they smell anything? Burning flesh doesn't smell like anything else that would be burned. Sickening to even think of. I hope that Teresa died quickly and not like the picture that we are getting. Monsters...all of them.

concernedperson said:
This is the point I am trying to make. I have seen this dysfunction. I have heard the excuses and I still know the difference.I have also seen dogs given anti-freeze because their barking bothered someone. I am on this constantly and I believe animal abuse is totally akin to murder of humans.The disconnect is not lost on me. This is going on all over the US.
Yes. Evil is evil regardless of the nature of the victem.

Yaya said:
:( Newtv, I'm sorry you thought that was meant for you... it was just a general comment to let the folks here know he had been under suspicion for murder at one time in his past.
oops-sorry- thot maybe u thot i was overreaching-leave it to me to be self focused..big kiss -all better..i hope..:))
sorry

added
yaya
make sure u tell me u got this-i would not want u to think I didnt acknowledge my misinterpretation..

cheko1 said:
I'm so sick of listening to him whine.........

His best line was:
I have nothing to hide. They aren't going to find anything anyway. There ain''t nothing either on the property. I don't know how her vehicle got there.

1. He hid nothing
2. They found it all.
3. Blood, bone fragments, ashes, teeth, all on property.
4. Within 24 hrs the vehicle would of been history, he'd of smashed it.
exactly what a total sociopath/psychopath/pervert from evil hell- i mean who does he think he is kidding? I cant believe he thinks the whole world is stupid when its him-he is revolting to me-these sex crime guys/people really top the list of scum for me-its just too frequent and its not right- how many people have to die at the hands of these creeps before we shoot them all the first time they do something.

added..i hate being a nighthawk on the west coast-too lonely.:boohoo:

Thats my thoughts too newt.........

with Wi not having the death penalty, we still have to provide food & shelter for these monsters. From Dahmer / Vang now Avery to name a few notorius ones.

Dahmer got what he deserved! All of these murderers are / were simply demented sick individuals who deserve death row.

Considering how he disposed of Teresa if there have been other victims he probably would've disposed of them the same way leaving no evidence for LE to come in and find now. As for others being involved I too wondered how he did all this without anyone noticing at least the smell. The steel belts were alleged to be used and it probably wasn't unusual for fires at the yard on a frequent basis but I'd still like more info on the setup in relation to where everyone was during this crime because I did see it reported by a brother that Steve's house was on the other side of the property.

As an aside note the comment about the guy thing for the cats has already been said early on, page 3 or so before the info on the forensics was reported. In my own experience the only guys I have ever known that have done cruel things to cats turned out to be psychopaths.

When I first saw and heard of Nancy Grace she was on Larry King during the Laci Peterson case and I didn't like her at first. Problem was she claimed her sources told her that Laci was found in her pajamas which would have been very significant except it wasn't true. After watching her later I decided she was a strong advocate for victims so I sort of started to like her but anymore she just seems ridiculous and it's a shame imo.

cheko1 said:
Thats my thoughts too newt.........

with Wi not having the death penalty, we still have to provide food & shelter for these monsters. From Dahmer / Vang now Avery to name a few notorius ones.

Dahmer got what he deserved! All of these murderers are / were simply demented sick individuals who deserve death row.

Funny thing about Dahmer was that he was killed because the other inmates were afraid of him, forgot where I saw or read that but it makes perfect sense since his victims were male.

Bobbisangel,

Everyone here is entitled to there own opinion.

LE was totally unfair to the lady. She must be going thru her own private hell today. I'm not so convinced SA never knew the other fella & both were involved in her rape. Sounds possibe when she admitted to being knocked out. She'd of never known how many were involved.

I've also known guys who hurt cats. Had no respect for them either.
Recently in Wi a law was passed that its ok to shoot stray / wild cats. Why no regards for cats is beyond me.

I read someplace that a worker had let searchers into the junk yard & they found the car. Will try to find it & post the link. SA & family may never of let anyone into the yard without a search warrant had they been there, who knows? My opinion only. For a brital /torture chamber like whats been described is unthinkable in our society.

Someone has to know something, there was 36 million at risk. I don't buy SA frame up story for a second.

SA Cash Bond Set at $500,000, per the Fond du Lac Reporter 11-16-05.

Hoppy

Thanks for the info hoppy......

LE needs to keep the creep in isolation.

I can't imagine the bail set at $500,000. Hopefully he won't get out.....
stranger things have happened.

Everything should have been done on the up and up. LE was wrong to rig the pic's and lineup like they did. It came back and bit them. Being crafty while trying to solve a crime is wrong. I think that LE believed Avery was guilty and they made it easy for the victim to pick him out.
And Teresa Halbach paid the ultimate price!

I'm not convinced of SA innocence in the rape, either. If the woman was unconcious, anything could have happened. I need to see proof that SA and Allen didn't know each other.

newtv said:
oops-sorry- thot maybe u thot i was overreaching-leave it to me to be self focused..big kiss -all better..i hope..:))
sorry

added
yaya
make sure u tell me u got this-i would not want u to think I didnt acknowledge my misinterpretation..
:) I got it... all better...
30243.gif
Thank You.

I'm not believing the bail set at $500,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley