• Yes

Votes: 30 5.6%
  • No

Votes: 451 83.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 59 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had to. Somehow, today I am asking GOD to HELP ME, to follow HIS path. I have already written the card and a letter. I am now going to the Orange County Jail website to make sure I address it correctly and I don't do anything wrong.

I don't know why I felt SO compelled to write to her. I just wrote with my heart and that I believe GOD wants us to reach out and ask them to turn to GOD, and find what it is GOD is asking her to find. Not what she sees is right, but what GOD would be telling her is right.

I will not write.. but if I did..

This is what I would say...

You are a child of God. You have commited what seems to be an unforgivable sin.
The power of God is amazing. The bible calls us to 1. Admit to our sins. 2. Make up for our sins and to amend our lives.
Maybe your state of mind will not allow you to remember the horrible act that took Caylee from this world. May God heal you so that you can go to him with your confession and reconcilation.

I will pray that in the darkest of nights and the darkest of hours the pain that you feel for loss of daughter's life will be the penance you serve out all the days of your life.

Maybe I will. Does anyone have the address on hand and her prisoner number? She is not going to like what I have to say though, as I am surely not going to write in support of HER!

HELL NO! I'm not going to be a scum pal err I mean pen pal of a child murdering HAG...

Maybe I will. Does anyone have the address on hand and her prisoner number? She is not going to like what I have to say though, as I am surely not going to write in support of HER!

She probably wouldn't get it. Baez said in an interview that he is screening all of her mail.

I might.
But it won't be a "keep your chin up" type of letter.
It would be a "please tell the truth and end the madness" type of letter.
The kind that Baez would probably intercept.

I would have nothing encouraging to say except the TRUTH shall set you free

I was very touched by the service and out of respect for George, I was thinking about writing casey a letter, hoping that she is looking for God and if she finds Him and accepts Him, she will know what she has to do.......but, in all honesty, I am a terrible procrastinator.....

I vote NO! it would not be a good letter. She would had the lecture of her life.
But a thread if you were going to write a letter, what would you said. I like to see of thread on that.

Does anyone have the address on hand? If so please post... thanks!

No. Words do not get through to people that are that clouded in darkness/illness. I have and will continue to pray for KC for the sake of Caylee.

Sorry, George but there's no way in hell.

Im sure most of the letters would be like yours but dont worry, If they are delivered, they will not be read. Likely they would be hurridly ripped open to look for money or checks and tossed aside.

I'm afraid if I wrote her, I'd be in really big trouble.

NEVER would I write to her or waste my time or energy to do so!

NO. If sitting alone in a cell and having all this time to think about what she has done and the lives she has ruined hasn't convinced her to tell the truth,nothing I could say would do it. I, too, fear that letters will be used as fodder for the defense - so Baez can say, "See, no one believes her and it's all the media hype and the publicity this case has drawn, she couldn't possibly get a fair trial". I will do nothing to help the defense. I might send a sympathy card to George and Cindy, but that's about it. I do feel sympathy for them, but, if they had protected that child while she was living under their roof and gotten Casey the help she needed none of this would be happening. too little, too late I'm afraid.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back