Will Cindy be prosecuted for perjury?

Do you think the State [i]will[/i] decide to prosecute Cindy Anthony?

• Yes, the State will decide to prosecute Cindy Anthony

Votes: 27 6.7%
  • No, the State will not decide to prosecute Cindy Anthony

Votes: 148 36.7%
  • Yes, I think the State [i]should[/i] prosecute Cindy Anthony

Votes: 214 53.1%
  • No, I do not think the State [i]should[/i] prosecute Cindy Anthony

Votes: 14 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a sickly disgusting state of affairs. Beastly, ghastly and wretched.

Well it's good to know if you lie on the stand during a murder trial in Fla you won't even get your wrist slapped...
However if you raise your middle finger you will get at least 6 days in jail and a hefty fine!
I feel a letter coming on...

All I've got to say at this point is that these people are lucky that I don't live in the state of Florida. They would never hear the end of this. the person that answers the phone at the Governor's office in my state is named Chris. He knows me very well from many, many, many calls to their office.

I've had to sit on my hands so much and have to continue to do so but man-o...beyond the pale. Hurrah for the thanks button and for everyone being able to say what I can't in a much more civil tone. Thank you all...

bobkealing bob kealing
Just spoke with state attorney's spokeswoman Danielle Tavernier "No perjury charges will be filed against #CindyAnthony."

Now all that is left is for Cindy to be the most sot after defense advisor on how to have a witness lie on the witness stand. A new career for Cindy. One she is excels at. For a $$$$$$$$ price.

Now why do they have perjury laws again???

My husband got the Alert newsletter in his email at work while I was up to my elbows in grout.

He forwarded me the Alert.

As I read it I could feel the anger and sheer frushtration that as angry as I might get, I can't do a darn thing about any of this.

When we got the verdict, I was told to let go of the anger and channel it into something positive.
How can I? Every time I turn around....yes, something positive is happening, but it's for the As and all involved with them in this tragedy!

So I guess I will sit on my hands too for awhile, as I adore WS and want to be continually welcomed back.

At the end of my husbands forward he wrote "Like Mother like Daughter". Soooo true!

The prosecution failed the court system by putting on a losing case. The defense failed the court system by being morally bankrupt and disgusting in the extreme in their presentation. The jury failed the court system massively by being money hungry fools. Only judge Perry has yet to stand up and completely fail the courts system. Well hold on here, he has his chance by doing nothing on carrying perjury charges through on Cindy. Wait for it, sadly...

I have to agree with you on all points. Some will say the prosecution put on a good case, well IMO they needed to walk these non death qualified jurors by the hand and explain reasonable doubt. JA put the icing on the cake when he laughed at JB. They didn't see all the behind the scenes shenanigans and blamed alot of the delays on the SA. They were for the underdog, the pros should have picked up on this and played appropriately. :banghead:

It was also just confirmed on HLN and by CNN's Vinnie Politan: "No perjury charges will be filed against Cindy Anthony." End of story. I think the lesson both Casey and Cindy have taken away from all of this, is that it really does pay to lie.

The SA has now turned Cindy's lies into court verified facts.

Meaning among other items, Cindy can write up a book of her lies and sell it under a nonfiction heading.

A world turned upside down here. With one message loud and clear. The search for truth in the whole spectrum of the legal system is dead and buried now.

:nono: There we have it just like CA said, It's not a crime to lie.:censored:

I do not understand.

Do the Anthony's know someone in high places? Seriously, something isn't right here.

That poor baby. No justice for her on earth.

I didn't think they would press perjury charges on CA so I'm not surprised. I don't however think it sends a great message to the people of Florida. They know she perjured herself and got away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77