Will Computer Experts Cause for Appeal?

The fact that chloroform was looked up, as well as how to make it, is the point. Even if it wasn't 84 times, it ties in with the high levels found. The fact that CA lied about doing the searches makes it pertinent to me.

I don't think it is an appeal issue. There is too much other evidence of ICA's guilt.

I don't remember if the jury was told about the deleted searches that were done on July 16, 2008.

MOO

Lots of appellate issues in this case. Not saying I think she will win any of them. I'm just saying that IMHO yes there are more than one or two appellate issues to be put forth by KC once she has the luxury of being sentenced and a lot of time on her hands. JMHO

ETA: for some reason, I get the feeling she's going to profess her innocence to her last breath and fight tooth and nail and take every opportunity presented to her to fight her conviction. Not saying she'll win the appeals but by gosh she will fight it.

You bet she will! It will keep her "relevant" and it can be her new "job". I'm sure she could care less that she is spending the Florida taxpayer's tax dollars.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back