Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
JJJustice, i read your post. Theres certainly alot going on at the location you talked about. But what am I missing? I dont see what you posted having anything to do with LISK. Believing someone is capable of commiting these crimes is not enough. What do you have?

But you know alot about long island towns for someone from another continent

Passports and airplanes, dear.

For all you know about me I could have links to Long Island, and I do.

I was actually in the area on 31st August to 2nd September 2016 and have a friend living on LI. I also have a friend who visits LI from here on a regular basis and another with business interests in NY.

I have got experience working in vice, which is a big aspect of this case and contacts who have worked as prostitutes in NYC from the UK so have a little understanding of how the victims were 'sourced' by our Unsub/s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was posted today almost 4 hours ago

I don't understand. Can you please clarify? The last message in that thread before your post from a few hours ago was posted back in May.

Male DNA retrieved in 1982 Tina Foglia case. Will be crosschecked with any familial DNA in CODIS ....

And this is how our boy will eventually be caught. ...

Tick tock .....
Adopted people are using Ancestry.com, 23 and me, and Family Tree DNA to find biological relatives. They are getting hits.
This should be used to identify the UID.

Every once in a while a little bit of drama on this site to add the ingredients (much needed) of much needed passion to keep this case warm. We all want the same thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Every once in a while a little bit of drama on this site to add the ingredients (much needed) of much needed passion to keep this case warm. We all want the same thing.

Sometimes comic relief is good too... Is this life imitating art or was this peeping tom actually doing performance art?

http://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/266876
In January 1972, Acconci staged one of the decade’s most notorious performance art pieces at the Sonnabend Gallery in SoHo. Gallery visitors entered to find the space empty except for a low wood ramp. Hidden below the ramp, out of sight, Acconci masturbated, basing his fantasies on the movements of the visitors above him. He narrated these fantasies aloud, his voice projected through speakers into the gallery: “you’re on my left . . . you’re moving away but I’m pushing my body against you, into the corner . . . you’re bending your head down, over me . . . I’m pressing my eyes into your hair.” Seedbed was a seminal work that transformed the physical space of the gallery through minimal intervention to create an intimate connection between artist and audience, even as they remained invisible to one another.

Peeping Tom Lies Down On the Job: [HOME Edition]
By Tom Demoretcky and Phil Mintz. STAFF WRITERS, Newsday, Newsday, Combined editions; Long Island, N.Y. [Long Island, N.Y]13 Feb 1992: 33.
Security officials investigating a suspicious coffin-sized box in a Nassau Community College ladies room made a startling discovery yesterday afternoon - an alleged Peeping Tom.
Joseph Cornetta, 31, of 95 School St., Elmont, was discovered inside the six-foot long homemade wooden box with peepholes about 2 p.m. yesterday, Third Squad Det. Sgt. Daniel Sheehan said.
Sheehan said Cornetta placed the box in front of the sink area. "He then laid down inside the box and observed women as they stood on top of the box to use the sinks and mirrors . . . It had holes in it to look up their dresses."
The box - 3 feet wide, 18 inches high and covered with brown wrapping paper - had an 18-inch hole in the top.
A woman told security she had seen a suspicious man go into the ladies room. "A female security officer stepped on the box and it gave way," Sheehan said. She picked up the box, which had no bottom, and found Cornetta on the floor. Cornetta, a plumber, was charged with third-degree burglary.

Post #95 by an ex student that joined in 1996.. Recalls of instructor being abusive to students and throwing SAWBLADES at them... This was the time instructor worked constrconstrution often, pretty big projects as well. Would definetily have use for a saw and if he has sawblades he probably has a saw to go with them (@Micah). Persuasion/manipulation tactics that got students (mostly new) to comply are mentioned....buckle up

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61288&page=10
Im sure people across the US owned SAWBLADES ( in capitol letters) in 1996. What are you alluding too?

Adopted people are using Ancestry.com, 23 and me, and Family Tree DNA to find biological relatives. They are getting hits.
This should be used to identify the UID.

Yes it should Deedee....

I still believe this is how the killer will eventually be caught..... someone at some point in time is going to take a real interest ....

and the killers DNA will be found with advancements....
if it hasn't already which it may have.....????

The match is going to come from crosscheck with one of his relatives...

I was thinking about this today and wanted to see if anyone else has any thoughts on this. There is a physiological phenomenon know has the 'seven-year itch.' Typically it applies to marriages but who's to say it couldn't apply to a SK's urge to kill? It's been 7 years since his last murder (that we know about) so is it reasonable to think he may be on the prowl again?

Yes it should Deedee....

I still believe this is how the killer will eventually be caught..... someone at some point in time is going to take a real interest ....

and the killers DNA will be found with advancements....
if it hasn't already which it may have.....????

The match is going to come from crosscheck with one of his relatives...
I feel very strong that Tina foglia will shake some apples. So glad they are looking deeper at the dna they found
Fingers crossed.

I feel very strong that Tina foglia will shake some apples. So glad they are looking deeper at the dna they found
Fingers crossed.

Given the case being 35 years old, if LISK is her killer, then his age would be closer to 50-60. It's highly unlikely, but this whole case is stranger than fiction, so you never know. It was mentioned about a match through relatives on an early post. What is the likelihood that we're dealing with a father/son duo?

Fingers crossed.

If only the policed had released a recording of the killers voice to the victims sister and family. The one time the mother answer the killer got scared and acted like he was with the police following up on a tip. IMO he likes to prey on those he knows are weaker than him currently(Physically/Mentally). Most of the women (and man) found were slim and short in stature except Tina Foglia who weighed 185 pounds at the time of her death. I would not rule out the killer being over 60, there are plenty of 60 year olds that regularly go to the gym and exercise despite not being as active as they were in their 20's 30's 40's etc. That would mean that she was attacked by a more able-bodied and (quite possibly) stronger LISK

Can anyone tell me what Rachel and Joshs member username is....Id like to message them...

Thanks

Puggle x

I don't post on this thread though I have followed the cases, but not to the extent many of you have so it is daunting to post. Like Jon Benet and some other cases that have their experts, I read but tend to hesitate to post. But in answer to poll question, I feel this killer may well not be caught if he has ceased activity for whatever reason. The only way I feel he could be is if by chance he is in the system and they just happen to get a DNA one day or a familial match. I believe this killer, like many serials, is Caucasian, so the chances of wrongly implicating or possibly singling out minorities, as is a concern for this method, is less, Imo.

I don't post on this thread though I have followed the cases, but not to the extent many of you have so it is daunting to post. Like Jon Benet and some other cases that have their experts, I read but tend to hesitate to post. But in answer to poll question, I feel this killer may well not be caught if he has ceased activity for whatever reason. The only way I feel he could be is if by chance he is in the system and they just happen to get a DNA one day or a familial match. I believe this killer, like many serials, is Caucasian, so the chances of wrongly implicating or possibly singling out minorities, as is a concern for this method, is less, Imo.

He's made mistakes, many have been uncovered and led us closer to identifying LISK. He is clever but he is human. His mistakes are his weaknesses. We have to find his mistakes and follow the story they tell

I also don't post on this thread despite now being a local merely a town or two away from where many of the body parts were found. I do not think this case will be solved. I have very little faith in the Suffolk county police department. I moved out here a few years ago but my husband has lived out here his whole life and I can tell you corruption and cover ups are a thing here.

Think he was one of the individuals found on the beach (two individuals might have been under suspicion) and the authorities performed a vigilante type vengeance-laying a trap for him (them), as other special agency's were involved after a long man hunt and clue gathering and scope was ripe for the bate. Theory is he did not perform those acts without help. He possibly had a partner that was involved in a secret deal with the police, but the police or crime agencies reneged and both were caught up in the cross fire; the authorities covered up the fact they were the villians by making them look like victims.

Heinous crimes like that especially that target children-higher ups do get involved in, especially in a state as intertwined with law- street and judicial surveillance as New York is (they all shake hands)..only my personal opinion..and if he was in jail..no doubt he is not alive now.

All the best
Vyri

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne