Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Discussion in 'Long Island Serial Killer' started by ps149, Jan 30, 2013.

?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

1. YES.

197 vote(s)
    43.5%
  2. NO.

133 vote(s)
    29.4%
  3. NOT SURE.

123 vote(s)
    27.2%
  1. 3Patriots

3Patriots New Member

You don't post anything without a purpose @hawkshaw, why the repost of a three year old article?

2. Rmd81

Rmd81 New Member

Your obviously doing it for self gratification if u have to announce it. Maybe try humbling yourself a little...

3. eagleyeseymour

eagleyeseymour Active Member

I think we'll learn their of their indentity / identities one day, however, my gut tells me they will never be held accountable or tried in court as it will be after their demise.

dotr likes this.
  4. hawkshaw

hawkshaw Well-Known Member

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

In the LISK case Spota jumped right in when he should have said back and kept his mouth shut. In the TV show Law & Order it always begins with : ''''''. tw.o separate and equal groups of people. The cops who investigate,,,,,and the DA that prosecutes the offenders....' - or words to that effect. Now that is true.

In the early phases of the case no one really knows anything.....that is unless you do or think you do.

Gets into a street fight with the other idiot PC Dormer as to how many killers there might have been. Spota is creating problems even before there are any. Somebody has to be wrong and when it comes out the defense has an authority ( PC or DA) to quote.

Spota, IMO, was worried about something. He needed to control the flow of the information lest something comes out that would embarrass the establishment out there. He jumps right in an gives Brewer a pass. IMO, there is NO way Brewer could have been eliminated so fast as a prime person of interest. Then there was the 'exoneration' of Jim Bissett. How the heck do you eliminate him as a POI even after he kills himself so soon after SG body is found. Now I am not saying both JB's did it or didn't do it.

Then we have the shooting of GaryMelius/Oheka Castle. Spota jumps right in. Homicide is handling this highly charged case, but the powers that be get Criminal Intel ( Jim Hickey)involved. He then adds his DA Detectives into the case. WHY?

Sallyla, coldcaser, nao and 1 other person like this.
  5. Fabra

Fabra Member

Absolutely. While many people might suspect they have/had a relationship with LISK, someone actually DOES.

And after 10 years and cold, LE should be listening very closely to all the wives/girlfriends, etc, who might have something to say. If nothing else, the Bundy case taught us that.

I'm sure this is quite a difficult and terrifying situation for you, and I'm sorry LE hasn't been responsive.

I hope WS can be of help to you, though, in whatever form that is.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
    coldcaser, DD8 and Prana18 like this.
  6. Greenwood6

Greenwood6 New Member

There was a lot of "not following up" in the Manners case. If they had they would have found out the group of four young men parked by Shore rd at 2 in the morning KNEW Chris Loliscio.

7. hawkshaw

Her best friend Wendy who would probably knew where Jessica really was the night she was killed suddenly went to France to continue her education. When she came back she went to Maine. It appears she never got back to Suffolk and wound up living in Manhattan until Chris's parents found her living above a restaurant. When confronted by the parents she ran off.

Maybe DA SINI is going to give this one to his Conviction Integrity UNIT. LOL

Ursamajr and pillywiggin like this.
  8. coldcaser

coldcaser Active Member

Who are Wendy and Chris? I’ve done a lot of research on Jessica’s life but this is the first time I’ve heard these names in the ten years I’ve been following this case.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
  9. coldcaser

coldcaser Active Member

Disregard this comment. Just realized you’re referring to the Jessica Manners case.

10. hawkshaw

You might want to GOOGLE: Wendy Corr Jessica Manners. That should bring you an old website called : City-Data.
    What might surprise you is I have been saying the Tom Spota "Criminal Enterprise' was in full gear way back then.

pillywiggin likes this.
  11. hawkshaw

Certain facts we THINK we know:
    1. The M.E. put the time of death at 1:00AM - 1:30 AM.
    2. We know CL had not yet picked her up because her up because JM called CL's home and asked his mother if he left the house becAUSE he hAD not yet picked her up.

look I CAN write about this for hours. BUT I QUARANTEE you if SINI wants to look at a wrongful conviction case this one is a winner! And I DON'T care what CL TOLD the parole board

12. hawkshaw

Lawyer PLEADS out in federal court. This might be the BIGGEST story in the Gilgo Case. !!!

pillywiggin likes this.
  13. mage

mage Well-Known Member

Can you please expand on this one?

This one is a hot fudge Sunday with freshly whipped creme, hot fudge drizzled on the whipped cream.
    and a cherry on top.

You were not in court the day John Ray showed up for the Spota Trial. But as John walked through the
    hallways of the Central Islip court house, people's tongues were wagging. And ONE or Two or more tongues
    wagging were Trimarco peeps.

You do know that the daddy of the little girl(Scheafer?) who won the award of $3M was a man who was killed by SCPD
    behind closed doors, and who shows up to take the money back but Tri-marco - TRI - means THREE.
    and even better - who shows up to sue Trimarco but that sleazy slimy John Ray who lives in a sewer.

14. mage

mage Well-Known Member

noticed you have been checking your page, but not answering and going into detail about trimarco

eh? smartypants?

how is tricia burton these days.