Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
@absintheminded & @PickleChris - Great Points.

I always believed Brewer was saying that in an effort to avoid incriminating himself. Though soliciting a prostitute is still a crime, my interpretation was that he was, in his mind, absolving himself of some wrong doing by leading the public to believe that maybe they did not engage in sexual activity because he had reason to believe she was biologically, a man.

Currently listening to show about LISK. One thing mentioned was killing season seems to start in June; that is also the end of the school year. So possibly a teacher on vacation, someone affiliated with a school system or even a custodian?

If what is said is true with killing season starting in June, it could be a summer home owner that goes to Long Island and LISK could have beeen living anywhere.

If it stopped 2011, summer home property owner sales or even change of ownership due to death of owner???

What most ppl arent looking at is the tie between Serial killers and the Army . Dahmer army , berkowitz army , Manson Army , bundy Army , i can go on for awhile but i have noticed 1 thing alot of serial killers have in common is the Army very Interesting to me , just a theory of mine if LISK is ever caught My guess he was in the Army this could explain multiple dump sites across different state lines._any thoughts ?
lol bad theory, so because 6 high profile killers served all SK are Army? lol most were it for barely anytime at all and kicked out like Dahmer , who already was showing signs of sociopathy before he even enlisted

I voted yes because I think that he's already been caught; I think John Bittrolff is the LISK. I don't know whether he'll ever be prosecuted for any more killings, but it really doesn't matter because he's never getting out, and New York got rid of the death penalty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back