Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a tour of her new house with the social workers visiting and those slick marble stairs scare me a lot. A child could fall down them or climb over the railing and fall. I wish she could have found a house all on one level. Not to mention the nurses/nannies/whomever having to go up and down stairs all day and night. I know the babies will be downstairs, but still.

I was born and raised in Southern California very near where NS "lives".
In the greater Los Angeles area there are MANY single story houses. Most houses are one story. Choosing one with stairs is another bad choice from this "mom".

IMO, if she REALLY cared about all her children, she would have taken an extra week to shop around and find a house with 5 or 6 bedrooms, without the marble stairs and with a closed landing on top. I imagine she was focusing on the "grand" characteristics of the home, not the ones that make a house safe for kids (all one floor, carpeted stairs, closed landing, etc.). The one blessing-- that she did not buy a home with a built-in swimming pool!!

I read somewhere the stairs are being closed off and the house will have all hard wood and carpeting. We'll see I'm sure. Can't imagine the lay out of that house is going to be a good thing.

The furniture shots we've seen, is that her stuff or things that they used to stage the house before she moved in? White carpeting and white couches don't look very child friendly to me. Also the home has a huge MST suite. She's 1 person with 14 kids living with her, why does she need a huge MST. Why not turn that into a room for the kids?

I definitely would have gotten a single story floor plan in a gated community (they are all over the place in California). I can't imagine her new neighbors are looking forward to the influx.

Let's be thankful she's continuing to make poor choices. Just more material for CPS to build a case.

I read somewhere the stairs are being closed off and the house will have all hard wood and carpeting. We'll see I'm sure. Can't imagine the lay out of that house is going to be a good thing.

The furniture shots we've seen, is that her stuff or things that they used to stage the house before she moved in? White carpeting and white couches don't look very child friendly to me. Also the home has a huge MST suite. She's 1 person with 14 kids living with her, why does she need a huge MST. Why not turn that into a room for the kids?

I definitely would have gotten a single story floor plan in a gated community (they are all over the place in California). I can't imagine her new neighbors are looking forward to the influx.

The furniture was the former owners items. Those pictures were from a Realty site when the home was for sale. But Yes, I too joked about the white carpet being the perfect thing to have with 14 kids. :rolleyes:

If it makes you feel better, I don't think she's smart. I think she's kind of diabolical~ always scheming.

People think she's smart? I think she sounds like an idiot every time she opens her mouth.

Didn't Gloria help pick out that house? She's never owned one..what would she know?

Give her a break.....what isshe doing to give CPS more ammo...?????? That's funny. She has lots of back up now so there is no chance of that.

What if there is a basement? OH MY.

So were you able to change their names after the adoption?

LOL OH YES!!!! We started out calling our son (named Alfredo Juan) AJ. Even the nurses started calling them that after I suggested it. Once we knew the bio father (17 year old ) surrendered his rights voluntarily, and the biomom was not even showing up to visitations, then we were pretty certain her rights were going to be terminated as well. So we started calling them by the names we had chosen. Ethan and Evelyn (nicknamed EVIE) . We adopted them with these names. Thank goodness.

IMO, if she REALLY cared about all her children, she would have taken an extra week to shop around and find a house with 5 or 6 bedrooms, without the marble stairs and with a closed landing on top. I imagine she was focusing on the "grand" characteristics of the home, not the ones that make a house safe for kids (all one floor, carpeted stairs, closed landing, etc.). The one blessing-- that she did not buy a home with a built-in swimming pool!!

Oh, a pool! I love a backyard pool (I don't have one) but you do have to watch them with your own or with neighborhood kids around. I even had to pull a scared little dog out of the neighbor's pool one cold night. I happened to hear yipping from next door and went to check. He was old and blind and had stumbled in. He thawed out ok :D

I got OT, sorry. Yes, not just safety but cleanliness. Lots of washable surfaces with 14 kids and, hopefully, their friends.

Didn't Gloria help pick out that house? She's never owned one..what would she know?

Give her a break.....what isshe doing to give CPS more ammo...?????? That's funny. She has lots of back up now so there is no chance of that.

What if there is a basement? OH MY.

Guaranteed there is no basement in that house. Only very old homes in SoCal have a basement.

I do think there is plenty, unfortunately, that CPS will have to contend with regarding Nadya and her handling of this matter. I always like to see children stay with their mother, but in this instance I am thinking it might not be in the best interests of the children. As for her backup, I hope it lasts but with her track record, that is in question.

well,they're obviously sending the babies home 2 at a time to see how things go...

I don't know HTH Dr Phil gets way with making such stupid comments..that Nadya can be trained to care for all her kids...even if she were the perfect mom,no one human can do it all,what with 8 preemies(and who knows how many of those may go on to have special needs in the future as well),3 special needs kids,and 3 others.he sure has been a brownie to her...

Well, I just saw this on TMZ. http://www.tmz.com/
Something is just so wrong with all this. :hand: She has no shame. Arrogant fool is nothing but self absorbed and does not care about her children AT ALL!

Something is just so wrong with all this. :hand: She has no shame. Arrogant fool is nothing but self absorbed and does not care about her children AT ALL!

One thousand dollars at MAC???

She must be planning a lot of interviews~ I see no other reason to spend that much money on cosmetics when she has 14 kids to care for! (Remembering when my kid's were little one at a time and I didn't have time to pee, let alone apply mascara?)

One thousand dollars at MAC???

She must be planning a lot of interviews~ I see no other reason to spend that much money on cosmetics when she has 14 kids to care for! (Remembering when my kid's were little one at a time and I didn't have time to pee, let alone apply mascara?)

I hope Boyz_Mum, that your kids are grown enough that you can now relieve yourself. Don't hold it any longer!
Love the post. I know exactly what you're saying. I only had 2 little ones, 16 months apart and I had NO time for myself.

What a total moron. She wants people to comment - FFS she could shop online and no one would know. But, 1K at MAC. Give me a break. People should be writing Dr Phil's advertisers, and others who show her, and threaten boycott if they don't stop supporting this train wreck.

:furious: $1000 ?

On my doctors orders, I cannot no longer comment on this thread. I've been diagnosed with Octomania.
:p (I have a frenzied desire to strangle this woman)

On my doctors orders, I cannot no longer comment on this thread. I've been diagnosed with Octomania.

You and me both!:banghead:

I hope Boyz_Mum, that your kids are grown enough that you can now relieve yourself. Don't hold it any longer!
Love the post. I know exactly what you're saying. I only had 2 little ones, 16 months apart and I had NO time for myself.

I knew that someone would say something along those lines! I love your humor! Seriously though, when your children were little, usually one baby at a time, did you have time for MAC? For me, I had trouble understanding how people cared for twins and showered and were "allowed" to pee. Make up was my last concern! Shower time was reserved for naptimes, I had to have a babysitter for the extras! (I'd call and ask the sitter if they could arrive an hour early so I could apply make-up! Yeah, we've only "gone out" as a couple 5 times in 14 years... who needs mascara at that rate?):doh:

Even now, at the ripe old ages of 9 and 11, the youngest two cause issues while I shower. Goll, if I had 50$ for every quick shower or pee I've taken in the last 11 years, I'd have a ton of money! If they aren't fighting, I hear at least one loud "crash"~ either they've broken a valuable or are practicing moves they learn on the wrestling shows.

Oh, by the way, did I mention I quit using MAC cosmetics? (LOL! I didn't even know what MAC was~ too busy in the aisle of the cheap stuff to know there was a MAC store.) :crazy:

Say it isn't so! "Octomania is a good term", but you've managed to combine it with homocide- so do you have "homocidal octomania" and can you collect disability for this condition? OMG, I think you invented a new disorder.

Maybe... we could all get together and sell our newfound mental issue to the Discovery Health Channel? To keep up with the Sulemans, we have to think like a Suleman (or Doud)... whatever you all prefer??? :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdowpp1