Would it have been impossible for Patsy to have been jealous of JonBenet?

Would it have been impossible for Patsy to have been jealous of JonBenet?

• Total voters
I watched a program about this case last week- and came to the conclusion that Jon Benet was murdered by an intruder. I think Detective Smits was correct in his assessment of this case. Additionally, I feel strongly that the Police in this case focused solely on the parents to the exclusion of almost all others- they were like a dog with a bone. It was horrible and painful to think about what the parents have endured at the hands of a detective (Steve Thomas I believe is his name) all of these years. He refused to consider other suspects---The inability to match the DNA to the parents or Burke for that matter, is the cherry on the cake. This case took on a life of its own and the public became like a mob, lining up behind the police and condemning the parents-- oh, did I mention, as we all know, that the police botched the initial investigation.

I don't believe this case will be solved and many many people will continue to believe the parents killed their child.

Just my 2 cents
In Patsy's final years :(

Expert from "Jonbenet: Inside The Ramsey Murder Investigation" pg 41
"When Meyer clipped the nails of each finger, no blood or tissue was found that would indicate a struggle. He used the same clippers for all the fingers, although doing so created an issue of cross-contamination. For optimal DNA purposes, separate and sterile clippers should have been used for each finger. Furthermore, we later learned that the coroner's office sometimes used the same clippers on different autopsy subjects."

"When Meyer clipped the nails of each finger, no blood or tissue was found that would indicate a struggle. He used the same clippers for all the fingers, although doing so created an issue of cross-contamination. For optimal DNA purposes, separate and sterile clippers should have been used for each finger. Furthermore, we later learned that the coroner's office sometimes used the same clippers on different autopsy subjects."tbh

"When Meyer clipped the nails of each finger, no blood or tissue was found that would indicate a struggle. He used the same clippers for all the fingers, although doing so created an issue of cross-contamination. For optimal DNA purposes, separate and sterile clippers should have been used for each finger. Furthermore, we later learned that the coroner's office sometimes used the same clippers on different autopsy subjects.
Tbh I really think one of the Ramsey family hater hired someone to do this gruesome crime, cause there ain't no way a simple man could get away with this without her/her dna being reported in the database since the last decade

one of the Ramsey family hater
What does this mean exactly?
hired someone to do this gruesome crime
Do you mean to say there really was a foreign faction?
no way a simple man could get away with this without
It was not a simple man?
her/her dna
?
dna being reported in the database since the last decade
This dna sample is miniscule. It is a composite and as such is all but worthless.

Hey Everyone,
Cynic was my guest on our Websleuths Live and he provided great information to counter the latest Ramsey spin.
If you could please subscribe to our YouTube channel and watch this one from last night it would help us a great deal.

I watched a very good analysis of the JonBenet case on Youtube by a cold case detective, going over the facts and evidence, it pointed quite a lot to her brother, based on the evidence. If you search for "Unsolved No More" Detective Ken Mains, you can find it. The detective/former police officer/FBI Task Force is very factual and respectful, was interesting.

What does this mean exactly?

Do you mean to say there really was a foreign faction?

It was not a simple man?

?

This dna sample is miniscule. It is a composite and as such is all but worthless
I meant Ramsey family must have a hater who would knew about the lottery money they have and must wanted a revenge or some, the dna sample is not worthless as we can still use new technology and try to find a match

I meant Ramsey family must have a hater who would knew about the lottery money they have and must wanted a revenge or some, the dna sample is not worthless as we can still use new technology and try to find a match
Did you happen to listen to Tricia’s post? She owns this forum. Again and again, this is NOT a dna case. It is a RN case.

There was no lottery money. The amount requested in the RN was JR bonus check that year.

IMHO, the ransom letter was (not conclusively) but very similar to Patsy's handwriting.

Patsy was never jealous of JonBenet. She was Patsy's Project, disappointed with Burke she focussed on JonBenet.

That is what all the Pageants, Dance Lessons, Voice Coaching, Expensive Dresses, including Makeup Lessons, and Hair Coloring, e.g. Blonde, etc were for.

It worked for Patsy, she ended up dating John Ramsey!

A little hint for those that are uncertain regarding which RDI to go for: Burke Ramsey might have been jealous of JonBenet.

Really, at the end of Christmas Day, JonBenet had become a victim, quite possibly as the result of a dysfunctional family?

IMHO, the ransom letter was (not conclusively) but very similar to Patsy's handwriting.
Sure, Patsy authored the Ransom Note. She was the one with the *advertiser censored* Laude English Degree.

She knew how to structure text and sketch a storyline, e.g. Kidnapping scenario.

Her use of French terms give her away, i.e. Attache Case, no Intruder off the street would use those educated phrases.

John never had Patsy's flair with language and Burke was too young!

Sure, Patsy authored the Ransom Note. She was the one with the *advertiser censored* Laude English Degree.

She knew how to structure text and sketch a storyline, e.g. Kidnapping scenario.

Her use of French terms give her away, i.e. Attache Case, no Intruder off the street would use those educated phrases.

This proves that PR was involved. Was she covering for herself or somebody else? We cannot discount the evidence that is piled up against the R’s.
No man or FF would tell anyone to be well rested in a ransom note. All they care about is getting their money, period.

This proves that PR was involved. Was she covering for herself or somebody else? We cannot discount the evidence that is piled up against the R’s.
No man or FF would tell anyone to be well rested in a ransom note. All they care about is getting their money, period.

Rain on my Parade,​

Patsy was most definitely involved. Was she covering for herself, hardly, considering all the personally related forensic evidence she left behind, e.g. her fibers embedded into the ligature knotting.

The currently available evidence demonstrates all three remaining Ramsey's, then Patsy, John and Burke, were all involved in postmortem staging.

One of these three actually assaulted JonBenet leading to her death.

There is no evidence of anyone else being in the house at the time in question.

The dna evidence is totally unreliable, and would never be produced in a court setting.

Citing the dna evidence is just a smokescreen for Ramsey fans.

What is left out, actually redacted in most cases, is how JonBenet became a victim as she unwittingly succumbed to the pressures of the dysfunctional family she was part of.

One unanswered question is: was JonBenet killed to silence her, e.g. via ligature, or was her death misadventure, on Patsy's behalf?

This is NOT PROOF... BUT, I have a friend who is a forensic handwriting examiner for my State.

Back at the time of the case it is common for other people in the field to also look at the analysis of the handwriting comparison. He was on the peer-review for the Jon Benet case.

He told me years later about this and that they were 80% sure it was Patsy's handwriting but could not say a higher figure due to some cleverness in the way the letters were changed throughout the document. It was CLOSE to a level where it was declared her hand writing but not to the level needed.

Take that for what it's worth....

This is NOT PROOF... BUT, I have a friend who is a forensic handwriting examiner for my State.

Back at the time of the case it is common for other people in the field to also look at the analysis of the handwriting comparison. He was on the peer-review for the Jon Benet case.

He told me years later about this and that they were 80% sure it was Patsy's handwriting but could not say a higher figure due to some cleverness in the way the letters were changed throughout the document. It was CLOSE to a level where it was declared her hand writing but not to the level needed.

Take that for what it's worth....

Justice101,​

Sure, it's not proof, but who else in the house had the smarts to compose drafts of the ransom note, all nicely structured, incorporating unusual keywords and phrases, e.g. "Don't grow a brain", etc.

No intruder is going to sit down to author a ransom note in the middle of an abduction, he/she would come prepared with a note in their pocket?

It's all staged, wine-cellar, ransom-note, the 911 call, one big hoax to deflect attention away from the Ramsey's.

The minimal conclusion is that all three Ramsey's were involved in postmortem staging?

John gives the game away by phoning for his pilot so he can flee interstate using his private plane.

Would an innocent man do this, including leaving his daughter's body behind?

Justice101,​

Sure, it's not proof, but who else in the house had the smarts to compose drafts of the ransom note, all nicely structured, incorporating unusual keywords and phrases, e.g. "Don't grow a brain", etc.

No intruder is going to sit down to author a ransom note in the middle of an abduction, he/she would come prepared with a note in their pocket?

It's all staged, wine-cellar, ransom-note, the 911 call, one big hoax to deflect attention away from the Ramsey's.

The minimal conclusion is that all three Ramsey's were involved in postmortem staging?

John gives the game away by phoning for his pilot so he can flee interstate using his private plane.

Would an innocent man do this, including leaving his daughter's body behind?

I'm with you. The son probably hit Jon Bonet on the head eating "his" pineapple and the parents staged the rest so that their other child was not taken away.

that's my guess from 1000 miles up in space

I'm with you. The son probably hit Jon Bonet on the head eating "his" pineapple and the parents staged the rest so that their other child was not taken away.

that's my guess from 1000 miles up in space
Hitting her w/that flashlight, right?

imo

What is left out, actually redacted in most cases, is how JonBenet became a victim as she unwittingly succumbed to the pressures of the dysfunctional family she was part of.

UKGuy,
I believe she was getting fed up with the succumbing part. If only we knew what that 911 call was all about and why the R’s didn’t (open their own door) to the police On the 23rd?
Why was JB discovered crying and stating it was because she didn’t feel pretty? Was it the result of PR telling her to march upstairs and take off her makeup or something more sinister? I.e. DS and BR playing dirty with JB? JB says I’m telling and it escalates from there?

One unanswered question is: was JonBenet killed to silence her, e.g. via ligature, or was her death misadventure, on Patsy's behalf?
Your guess is as good as mine. PR was awfully involved in the staging or the actual kill? But then there is BR.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back