Would you be frightened being left in a remote trailer with two little kids at night?

Would you be frightened being left in a remote trailer with two little kids at night?

• Yes, absolutely

Votes: 149 36.1%
  • Nope

Votes: 130 31.5%
  • Not with a dog.

Votes: 53 12.8%
  • Not with a security system, a gun, and a dog.

Votes: 81 19.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus Ron also allegedly left Misty with a gun to sleep with under her pillow while the kids slept in bed with her, so I doubt she was scared.

Plus Ron also allegedly left Misty with a gun to sleep with under her pillow while the kids slept in bed with her, so I doubt she was scared.

Wonder if the gun went off...dumb move..loaded weapon, teenage girl, two little children in close proximity.

Not with a dog, I voted.

This is the story of my life - trailer or not. I am married to a trucker, so I'm alone 90% of the time, nights and days. Occasionally my imagination runs away with me and I lie in bed in fear... usually I check all the locks 2 or 3 times...

But when all is said and done, I think my fear is minimal. I have two dogs and live in a nice area. IF somebody were to try to come in, I would at least be warned by the dogs, and the person would likely be scared off - nobody wants 2 boxers coming at them in the dark, barking. I sleep at night with no problems lol. It is only when my imagination gets the better of me that I start to stress.

People notice when the man of the house is never home. If it wasn't for that, I probably wouldn't worry much at all... but after a few years of living here, I'm sure people have noticed that DH is always gone. Luckily all my neighbors seem "normal". We're in a smaller town/city - not the boonies, but certainly not the "city". Maybe around 20-30k folks here, but that's just a wild guess.

Wonder if the gun went off...dumb move..loaded weapon, teenage girl, two little children in close proximity.

I wonder, but if a gun went off and Junior saw his sister bloody and shot, I just dont think he would remain calm and quiet. I waiver if he was even there sometimes.

A gunshot going off in the bedroom would be hard to NOT hear. Jr would have talked about that in the first few minutes.
I doubt the "loaded gun under Misty's pillow" was true.
More like 'macho-speak' crap to me. IMO

A gunshot going off in the bedroom would be hard to NOT hear. Jr would have talked about that in the first few minutes.
I doubt the "loaded gun under Misty's pillow" was true.
More like 'macho-speak' crap to me. IMO

Oh yes, "macho"

He tried not to cry. He tried to be the big macho boy but it didn’t work. We started talking about Junior and he started crying, said Theresa.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/012810-ronald-cummings

Macho is funny and cute for a four year old, and Ron was supposed to be a "man"

Anyways, I am sure a gun plays a big part of this story. jmo

I wonder, but if a gun went off and Junior saw his sister bloody and shot, I just dont think he would remain calm and quiet. I waiver if he was even there sometimes.

IMO..The MH on Green Lane is not where the incident took place, and I highly suspect Jr. was not there..
Reason being...
I suspect Misty and Ron C had not reconciled when TN asked Misty to babysit that night...I also suspect Ron C was not at home during the day on the 9th..
IF he was working for KB that day (as some have claimed ) someone in his family was taking care of Jr...Either GGMS or KB...
IF Misty agreed to take care of the children that night, i suspect she and/or Chelsy are the ones who picked up Haleigh from the bus stop..Witnesses have claimed the van drove off in the opposite direction of the MH on Green lane so I suspect the van was headed toward Misty's parent's residence and the incident occurred sometime that afternoon, not too long after Haleigh got off the school bus...JMHO

ETA I do suspect Haleigh was accidentally shot due to her father playing a macho bad azz with a gun. No doubt in my mind he was threatening Misty..

IMO..The MH on Green Lane is not where the incident took place, and I highly suspect Jr. was not there..
Reason being...
I suspect Misty and Ron C had not reconciled when TN asked Misty to babysit that night...I also suspect Ron C was not at home during the day on the 9th..
IF he was working for KB that day (as some have claimed ) someone in his family was taking care of Jr...Either GGMS or KB...
IF Misty agreed to take care of the children that night, i suspect she and/or Chelsy are the ones who picked up Haleigh from the bus stop..Witnesses have claimed the van drove off in the opposite direction of the MH on Green lane so I suspect the van was headed toward Misty's parent's residence and the incident occurred sometime that afternoon, not too long after Haleigh got off the school bus...JMHO

ETA I do suspect Haleigh was accidentally shot due to her father playing a macho bad azz with a gun. No doubt in my mind he was threatening Misty..

I can totally believe Mistys loyalty to Ron if Haleigh died accidentally someway that was meant for Misty.

Reason being...

I don't think that Jr. was there either. I don't think he was there until just before the 911 call. Why else would Ron tell Cobra that he retrieved the gun, cleaned it up and then handed it over to LE? It is truly amazing that Ron knew exactly where he put it that night.

Oh yes, "macho"

He tried not to cry. He tried to be the big macho boy but it didn’t work. We started talking about Junior and he started crying, said Theresa.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/012810-ronald-cummings

Macho is funny and cute for a four year old, and Ron was supposed to be a "man"

Anyways, I am sure a gun plays a big part of this story. jmo

I can agree that may well be true.
The gun Tommy and Joe Overstreet came to steal.
But then Tommy may have simply been lying about Joe being there with him and came to rob Ron alone.
Rob him of his daughter instead of a gun? I would not be surprised. <shrug>

I can agree that may well be true.
The gun Tommy and Joe Overstreet came to steal.
But then Tommy may have simply been lying about Joe being there with him and came to rob Ron alone.
Rob him of his daughter instead of a gun? I would not be surprised. <shrug>

Yeah, it seems plausible that someone seeking a gun would take a child instead!

I doubt the gun was ever Tommy's target if he was alone. IMO HaLeigh was.

And this would be believable to me, at least, if Tommy had a record the length of his arm like Ron does filled with sex offenses, I mean he had a daughter at home, and there is no indication he had sexual urges towards young girls, the only one exhibiting that self admitted here is Ron. jmo

IMO To insinuate Tommy molested Haleigh and thus had to kill Haleigh makes absolutely no sense.. Reason being.. Ron C and his family allowed him to continue to breathe....
Tommy may be guilty of moving Haleigh's body to another location and involved in a cover up after the fact, but he didn't kill Haleigh and neither did Jo Overstreet or Misty...IF Ron C wasn't involved in whatever happened to Haleigh, he would have wasted Tommy, Jo O and Misty on day one...JMHO

This is warming my heart to see little Haleigh is not forgotten.

At least not on WS.

Bless you all.

Where are you Haleigh?

This is warming my heart to see little Haleigh is not forgotten.

At least not on WS.

Bless you all.

Where are you Haleigh?

HALEIGH WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN HERE AT WEBSLUETHS. (MEM you are always welcome to join in the coversation, give your thoughts and your opinion on what you think happened) :)

and WELCOME!!!!!!!

HALEIGH WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN HERE AT WEBSLUETHS. (MEM you are always welcome to join in the coversation, give your thoughts and your opinion on what you think happened) :)

and WELCOME!!!!!!!

Thank you very much lil momma!

I am so grateful I came across Websleuths I think this site is absolutely amazing.

I don't really have much to offer as far as theories go but I am positive that Misty Croslin knows exactly what happened to little Haleigh.

Possibly she left leaving the kids alone at home or she invited over some suspicious characters. And maybe even some more heinous things that I wont post. I don't even want to begin to think what that girl is capable of.

IMO

Responding again to the title of this thread: No, I wouldn't be afraid in a trailer park where there were some next door neighbors home, and my brother lived very near and came over at all hours of the day and night (sarcasm). Also who had a pit bull that could raise the roof if it heard screaming or carrying on. Tommy admitted being at the trailer that night, and Joe says the whole bunch took off in the van and headed over there late after getting a call from Tommy. I still believe my theory that Hayleigh was "found" outside the trailer on that path by the water when Misty came home and that Jr. saw it all. Misty had some guys over and left with them. A man dressed all in black with squeaky shoes came in and took Haleigh, then Misty later tried to make her story fit Jr.'s with the whole crew being there and crying going on and Haleigh being put into something and taken away. Misty did say that Tommy did something to her when she was little. She also said the same about Joe, who would also have been a smaller child, but Tommy would have been a young teen. Older than both kids. Joe is probably able to answer a lot of questions if he's not too afraid of getting charged with a murder pinned on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa