Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
The comments are already starting. My friends, I will not post on the MSM articles for this case using my personal FB. If anyone can tell me a way around this, I'd appreciate it as I have a few things I'd like to say.

Otherwise...I won't say a word other than here.

The comments are already starting. My friends, I will not post on the MSM articles for this case using my personal FB. If anyone can tell me a way around this, I'd appreciate it as I have a few things I'd like to say.

An anonymous account just for sleuthing purposes might come in handy. Granted, it won't cloak your IP or MAC addresses, but creating an email address (and then creating another Facebook account) under a pseudonym will allow you to post MSM articles, and comment, while protecting your personal FB.

If that's what you mean, of course :blushing:

:sleuth: on :websleuther:

Hey ITD: I tried to PM you, but it says your mailbox is full and you can't receive any right now.

Thanks for the article link.

I'm glad the Zahau story is out in the news circuit again. But really they should confirm details before reporting. In the audio they say that Rebecca died on 7/11/2013 and that Max died two days before. Those dates are totally wrong, and the sequence of events if wrong as well. Rebecca was pronounced dead by medical examiner on 7/13/2013 and Max had his critical accident on 7/11/2013. Max was taken off life support and hence did not die until 5 days after the accident.

The sequence of events is important because psychologically, no one would commit suicide while someone they care about is still in intensive care and may have a chance to recover. It is only when a depressed person (which Rebecca was not; she was physically and emotionally and psychologically HEALTHY) is certain that someone is gone for good that they MAY consider suicide. But when the life/death status of someone you care about is still UNCERTAIN, no one considers suicide at that stage because you're too busy thinking about ways to HELP the loved one (Max) and his family.

Here is another update from NBC San Diego:

"The wrongful death lawsuit, originally filed in July 2013 by Zahau’s family, was amended last month by attorney Keith Greer.
On Friday, all attorneys involved in the case met to discuss details and future court dates."

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...-Death-Suicide-Murder-Shacknai-269595631.html

Holy cow precise they are! I hope they win this battle, they killed her because in their minds she killed max. Horrible case, and horrible of LAPD to NOT prosecute!

That's very smart and thanks for giving everyone the headsup. I don't know about every site, but you can sign in with a gmail or Discuss account and often change your nickname to whatever you want. Try it out before posting. I'm not sure you can do this with facebook or other ways of signing in.

Just looked, of course, LHK is all over it. :(

I have to say I am Happy Happy Happy to see this in the news!

Holy cow precise they are! I hope they win this battle, they killed her because in their minds she killed max. Horrible case, and horrible of LAPD to NOT prosecute!

It's SDSD (Sand Diego Sheriff's Department) not LAPD

That's very smart and thanks for giving everyone the headsup. I don't know about every site, but you can sign in with a gmail or Discuss account and often change your nickname to whatever you want. Try it out before posting. I'm not sure you can do this with facebook or other ways of signing in.

Just looked, of course, LHK is all over it. :(

I have to say I am Happy Happy Happy to see this in the news!

It looks to me that on the Ch. 10 site, the only choice is to post via Facebook.

Wow... that's limited. Is there an option to create an account on the Ch 10 site?

No other option than to log in with Facebook. The LHK litter mates have several aliases posting there.

I saw that :gaah:

I couldn't have said it better myself. The fact that the jerkazoids from the LHK obviously have fake FB accounts makes me think that they were way ahead of us. Which makes me sad, but reminds me that they were prepared to start their counter offensive when these articles hit. It also does a heart good to look at the number of shares of the articles people even if people aren't commenting they are sharing the info. That's good news.

Does anyone who knows how to work twitter stuff know how to see if this is trending (?) and what we can do about that? I am not social media savvy enough to help with this. There are MSM articles reporting on this and I don't know how to get the word out.

I'm going to poke around and see if I can find someone to help.

Also...wanted to add that all the rebuttals (?) seem like they are throwing each other under the bus, or am I the only one reading it that way? Finally, do DS's lawyers have some way to prove she was actually at Rady that night? I really don't think so, since SDSO didn't have it, why would they?

ALWAYS MOO

Eh, I say ignore them. The more attention we give them, the more they react. However, I think it is a great idea to share articles and use Twitter to get Rebecca's story out there.

I couldn't have said it better myself. The fact that the jerkazoids from the LHK obviously have fake FB accounts makes me think that they were way ahead of us. Which makes me sad, but reminds me that they were prepared to start their counter offensive when these articles hit. It also does a heart good to look at the number of shares of the articles people even if people aren't commenting they are sharing the info. That's good news.

Does anyone who knows how to work twitter stuff know how to see if this is trending (?) and what we can do about that? I am not social media savvy enough to help with this. There are MSM articles reporting on this and I don't know how to get the word out.

I'm going to poke around and see if I can find someone to help.

Also...wanted to add that all the rebuttals (?) seem like they are throwing each other under the bus, or am I the only one reading it that way? Finally, do DS's lawyers have some way to prove she was actually at Rady that night? I really don't think so, since SDSO didn't have it, why would they?

ALWAYS MOO

IIRC, many people's whereabouts and at what time have not been verified, at least publicly: JS at the gym, GS and ES flying out of town, DS location when police tried to notify her about Max, exactly where and when JS was that evening and through the night and where DS was that evening and through the night. Am I right?

And am I being just very cynical to think that JS call (or text) in the morning to DS after AS text was an "A-OK" type of communication, i.e. after AS worked all night on the project and then called police? This has always bothered me: "at about 7:00 AM Dina who was at Max’s bedside received a call from Jonah telling her Rebecca had killed herself." It was a suicide story from the get-go with them. http://rebeccazahaumurder.wordpress.com

And as a result of the rush to label it a suicide, the following investigation failed to treat the death as a possible crime. So much evidence was ignored and left untested, questions weren't asked, leads not followed, suspects not questioned.

It will be very interesting to see what happens when the main suspects are finally questioned under oath. The response to the civil suit from Dina's team already hints at the possibility of her throwing AS under the bus. If the Zahau family's theories about RZ's death are accurate, AS's involvement in the crime wasn't part of the original plan. One can imagine there still isn't a great deal of trust between the Shacknai and Romano factions. JS had to step in to help clean up this mess, especially to protect PR for his company's stock price and pending merger. Now that the merger is over and JS no longer involved in the corporation, he may not feel the need to keep spending big $$ to protect everyone.

As for the trolls posting on the news articles, they're doing more harm to themselves than good. If their attorneys are aware of these activities, they should advise them against it, especially if information about the identities of those posting can be subpoenaed or otherwise used as evidence. IMO, some of those comments reveal a lot about the crime, more than is already known.

And as a result of the rush to label it a suicide, the following investigation failed to treat the death as a possible crime. So much evidence was ignored and left untested, questions weren't asked, leads not followed, suspects not questioned.

It will be very interesting to see what happens when the main suspects are finally questioned under oath. The response to the civil suit from Dina's team already hints at the possibility of her throwing AS under the bus. If the Zahau family's theories about RZ's death are accurate, AS's involvement in the crime wasn't part of the original plan. One can imagine there still isn't a great deal of trust between the Shacknai and Romano factions. JS had to step in to help clean up this mess, especially to protect PR for his company's stock price and pending merger. Now that the merger is over and JS no longer involved in the corporation, he may not feel the need to keep spending big $$ to protect everyone.

As for the trolls posting on the news articles, they're doing more harm to themselves than good. If their attorneys are aware of these activities, they should advise them against it, especially if information about the identities of those posting can be subpoenaed or otherwise used as evidence. IMO, some of those comments reveal a lot about the crime, more than is already known.

Interesting. Anyone getting screenshots? Although I suspect the Zahau lawyers are all over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa