WS Themes?

MagicRose99

Watch out for my thorns!
Reaction score
Wow... how come I'm just noticing that we can change the theme colors here at WS?!?! LOL! Not many choices, but a few...

(bottom of page where it says: "Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community vBulletin 3 style")

Oh, how cool! I just did ocean zero, I love it...but now I have to check out the rest.

I think I'm going to use dark furtura....takes some getting used to though, wow.

Wow... how come I'm just noticing that we can change the theme colors here at WS?!?! LOL! Not many choices, but a few...

(bottom of page where it says: "Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community vBulletin 3 style")

I wubs my vBulletin blue! :)

I didn't think you were talking about forum skins though, I was thinking theme songs for WS!

I Fought the Law - Bobby Fuller Four (or Five, I forget) Crime doesn't pay.

One Way or Another - Blondie (I'll gitcha! I'll gitcha!)

And themes from tv: Dragnet! L&O! And at times, the Twilight Zone!

Okay, all finished derailing the thread.:crazy:

I got them from here:

http://vbskins.com/

If you see one you like let me know and I'll set it up. They require a little work on my part so no promise on how fast.

(The ones there now have been around for about 2 months...)

I like Teddy, Sophya and Babies :blowkiss:

You had to ask ....Aisha and Rachado for sure...

I got them from here:

http://vbskins.com/

If you see one you like let me know and I'll set it up. They require a little work on my part so no promise on how fast.

(The ones there now have been around for about 2 months...)

Thanks ! I'm gonna take a better look at those later. The ladies picked out some "girly" ones maybe we do need a few of those... for us girls... LOL!

Oh howwwww cool!!! I am sticking with Dark Futura. Thanks !!!!!!!

I think it's weird for us to be all different. Don't go messin with my WS!

But then, when I went and looked at some of them, they are pretty.

Ramadan and Rohan are nice on the eyes and very easy to read.

Both of the Crimetalk ones are horrible! I can barely look at them for long.

There's even one called "Blacknight." Did DK make that one up??? It's also a good one.

Wouldn't it be cool if somehow the Happy Birthday one just appeared on your birthday? There's some code to write!

Fun stuff. I never noticed them either. I bet I don't know half the stuff we can do around here. I just read and read and read.

angelmom, I can only see 5 choices in the dropdown box at the bottom of the page so where are all the others you mention? I am like you, I didnt know anything about them or probably half the other stuff we can do here. I just read and read even when not posting too:)

angelmom, I can only see 5 choices in the dropdown box at the bottom of the page so where are all the others you mention? I am like you, I didnt know anything about them or probably half the other stuff we can do here. I just read and read even when not posting too:)

In 's post above, he has a link to a site with the different skins he can get for us. Click on the link and you'll see all the different ones.

Ahhh Thankyou MagicRose...that will teach me to read properly:)

Ohhhh I want Blackhead...that one is cool! I like Sayang too.

I love them...they make my page look Funky Dooo!!!!

I wubs my vBulletin blue! :)

I didn't think you were talking about forum skins though, I was thinking theme songs for WS!

I Fought the Law - Bobby Fuller Four (or Five, I forget) Crime doesn't pay.

One Way or Another - Blondie (I'll gitcha! I'll gitcha!)

And themes from tv: Dragnet! L&O! And at times, the Twilight Zone!

Okay, all finished derailing the thread.:crazy:

I agree, Otter. I prefer the original WS. Since I got used to it, the others are weird to me. I also thought the thread title referred to songs. I always liked that "Bad boys, bad boys, watcha gonna do when they come for you" song.

I vote for Rachado, but EvoDove, and Evo Nature are nice too. The others are too hard to read for ledgibility, even though they give you some nice choices of color changes.

I agree, Otter. I prefer the original WS. Since I got used to it, the others are weird to me. I also thought the thread title referred to songs. I always liked that "Bad boys, bad boys, watcha gonna do when they come for you" song.

How'd I miss that one???

It'd be cool to come into WS and hear a song. :boohoo: I don't think there's violins in Bad Boys, but I wanted an illustration. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back