WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't necessarily have to be the mother... she has some older sisters (9&11?) and an accident (or a purposeful incident out of rage) may have happened and the mother is trying to protect them.. :(

Joe Gomez-- bizarr

Polygraph expert- polygraph cannot be done on pregnant women

afraid to cause miscarriage. at this point more homework needs to be done

Ok I can think of reasons mom didn't call 911, they are PURELY SPECULATION by me...
Has something to hide and thinks she can find daughter on her own and keep from getting in trouble.. maybe has a history with CPS and doesn't want them contacted, maybe there is drugs in the house, or she's been drinking while pregnant, family already thinks she has her hands full with the kids she has and doesn't want to look like bad mother.. etc..

I just want this baby girl found!!

question
caller- History of social services? dogs?
dogs followed direct trail to river. Mom has criminal record. This child may have been born while incarcerated

I missed what county they said the Mom just moved from. anyone catch that?

during the commercial break --just wanna tell you all that I feel sick now

Doesn't necessarily have to be the mother... she has some older sisters (9&11?) and an accident (or a purposeful incident out of rage) may have happened and the mother is trying to protect them.. :(
odds are if she is protecting someone it is the step-dad.

back on....
mom's criminal record for forgery...no history of child abuse that they can find

question
caller- History of social services? dogs?
dogs followed direct trail to river. Mom has criminal record. This child may have been born while incarcerated

i still think this little one got out and fell into the river. If mom has a history with LE and jail, i can see her not thinking of calling them right away..or at least hoping to find her on her own. IOW she may have done some stupid or reckless things because of her history (as someone said, perhaps drugs in the house etc) but that doesn't mean that she murdered her daughter.

The dogs going straight to the river tell me what is likely...imo

canines tracked her to the river....dogs followed scent straight to the river...40 yards away....dark by the time divers got in water....been in 2 days since...

had to go thru brush to get there....dr doesn't see 3 yr old sick child doing this
would look for mom or siblings first

Could she have died from an overdose and mom panicked because she already has a criminal record, is pregnant with twins and doesn't want to wind up in jail again?

The 2 hour drive is very suspicious. :sigh:

I read on one of the fb pages (a public one) that she had gave her medicine at 6:30. I cant recall exactly what post and Im paraphrasing,hope I can do that.. Im still a newbie.

Aliayah was sick...let's just admit it, sick babies are no fun at all, they cry, they puke, they poop...nope, no fun at all, especially if one is trying to sleep so they can go to work the following morning. kwim

canines tracked her to the river....dogs followed scent straight to the river...40 yards away....dark by the time divers got in water....been in 2 days since...

40 yards??? that only takes a couple of minutes for a little one to get to and disappear.

How fast is the current there?

i still think this little one got out and fell into the river. If mom has a history with LE and jail, i can see her not thinking of calling them right away..or at least hoping to find her on her own. IOW she may have done some stupid or reckless things because of her history (as someone said, perhaps drugs in the house etc) but that doesn't mean that she murdered her daughter.

The dogs going straight to the river tell me what is likely...imo

if Aliayah regularly walked to the river bank prior...would her scent still pick up?

if Aliayah regularly walked to the river bank prior...would her scent still pick up?

From what i've learned here, if the right dogs re used they could smell her up to 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monifah2