WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are another one who deserves thanks, CJMajorgirl, you are here endlessly...... I adore you for that!!!!!

Ps - Cubby, too, and everyone I missed, and of course Vickie and Tina, you are her voice!!!! :)

You are going to make me cry!! I just want so badly for Aliayah to be found ...and for those who hurt her to be prosecuted. (hugs)

Hmmm wonder why she didn't release this sooner? She had to be aware that the community was practically begging for newer and different photos of Aliayah. Why the hesitation grandma?

I also read that the FBI was "preparing a new photo to be released" but it took a couple weeks or so to get the new posters. If Aliayah were still thought to be alive it would have been treated in a more urgent manner. A photo would have been released immediately so the public could see it. Sadly it appears they may already know the outcome is not going to be good.

Purely speculation here but if you dont think the public will be help because someone a little closer is suspected there is no rush.

So now we are supposed to believe that the pic was taken by someone that gma doesn't know-but it was found on gmas phone.

Grandma "doesn't know" who took the picture? Who is she kidding. It couldn't be that hard to figure out who took the picture. For God's sake how many people are just randomly handling Grandmas phone? Just ask the "small universe of people" that would have had access to her phone and some compelling reason to want to take that specific photo of Aliayah.

Hi, I'm new here, but have been reading ever since our little angel went missing. I don't post anything anywhere about who I think did something or didn't do something to our little gal. I just wanted to clear up something....There was no confusion whatsoever as to who Aliayah was at the church. I AM the woman who met her and talked to her there. Her brother was there also. The church had a Clothing Give A Way on Saturday, August 20th, from 9 A.M. to 1 P.M, Aliayah, her Mom and brother were there for maybe an hour and a half looking through clothes. That's the day that she grabbed my heart with those eyes and I fell in love with her. I found a little pink princess shirt and wanted her to take it, but she wouldn't even touch it until her Mom came and told her it was OK to. I asked her what her name was and I could just understand "Leeah" was what it sounded like she said. I thought she was a very shy little gal. I can honestly say that on that date, there were no bruises 'showing'. I even made the remark to her Mom that she had angel skin, she is a beautiful little gal. There were 4 of us women in the church at the time, they went up to our pavilion where there were more people and shoes and they found her a little pair of pink plaid tennis shoes. They came back down to the church and Aliayah and her brother each got a cookie and a juicy juice. I will NEVER forget her sitting there taking a bite of cookie and holding that little foot up to admire her new shoes....She smiled that day and that smile was worth more than money could ever buy, I'll never forget it......Anyway, I don't want to stick my nose in anywhere, but I just wanted to clear that up. There was no confusion whatsoever, and LE knows all about this sighting. Thanks!

Thank you for this account of Aliayah it made me smile. I wonder if the pink princess shirt you are talking about is the one she was last seen wearing?

Aliayah looks like maybe she has a cold? Runny nose? One of my daughters has very sensitive skin. At that age, when she'd have a cold, her nose & around her upper lip would get very chapped & red quickly from using her arm to wipe her nose. Was hard to get her to stop!

Well I guess we know for sure about the drugs now and it is no longer considered speculation. Either LL or RL was involved in illegally using bath salts.

Drugs are not being discussed unless you all can show we Do Know it for sure? Thanks

Ima

Imamaze

If you follow the link in Arabella83 's post, it says that allegedly LL was in a car with RL that contained bath salts. That was what I was referencing.

Imamaze

If you follow the link in Arabella83 's post, it says that allegedly LL was in a car with RL that contained bath salts. That was what I was referencing.

Thanks No Stone Unturned, it very well could be true, we just don't know at this point so I'd prefer it not be discussed until or unless we find it to be true. :hug:

Ima

Hi BTGOGWWV, Welcome to WS! We love to have local people join to give their first hand accounts of the story. Our feet on the streets! Have you been verified as a local by the WS Administrators? I am traveling so I might have missed that post, but there is a process to be verified. It is pretty simple, just look in the FAQ area of the website and you will find directions.

I have looked and looked and can't find where to be verified as a local at. I'm not real savvy at motivating around on sites, if someone can let me know where it's at, I'll be more than happy to. Thanks so much!

Thank you for this account of Aliayah it made me smile. I wonder if the pink princess shirt you are talking about is the one she was last seen wearing?

We have been wondering the same thing.....The day she went missing and we found out she was supposedly barefoot, my first thought was those little plaid shoes, it broke my heart. Then we thought about the pink princess shirt and all of us are wondering if it's the same shirt. I know she did get it that day, so it may have been, but yet it could have been another one too.

I have looked and looked and can't find where to be verified as a local at. I'm not real savvy at motivating around on sites, if someone can let me know where it's at, I'll be more than happy to. Thanks so much!

Hi, and Welcome!!!

If you would like to be verified as a professional poster, such as an insider/local, doctor, lawyer, chemist, or whatever your profession, then please do the following:
Email Websleuths at : wsverify@xmission.com
In your email please include:
*The case
*Your Websleuths name
*Your real name
*Your phone number and a good time to call
In the subject line put either the case you are interested in or the profession you wish to verify.

All info is confidential.

Thank you
:welcome:

Ima

Hi, I'm new here, but have been reading ever since our little angel went missing. I don't post anything anywhere about who I think did something or didn't do something to our little gal. I just wanted to clear up something....There was no confusion whatsoever as to who Aliayah was at the church. I AM the woman who met her and talked to her there. Her brother was there also. The church had a Clothing Give A Way on Saturday, August 20th, from 9 A.M. to 1 P.M, Aliayah, her Mom and brother were there for maybe an hour and a half looking through clothes. That's the day that she grabbed my heart with those eyes and I fell in love with her. I found a little pink princess shirt and wanted her to take it, but she wouldn't even touch it until her Mom came and told her it was OK to. I asked her what her name was and I could just understand "Leeah" was what it sounded like she said. I thought she was a very shy little gal. I can honestly say that on that date, there were no bruises 'showing'. I even made the remark to her Mom that she had angel skin, she is a beautiful little gal. There were 4 of us women in the church at the time, they went up to our pavilion where there were more people and shoes and they found her a little pair of pink plaid tennis shoes. They came back down to the church and Aliayah and her brother each got a cookie and a juicy juice. I will NEVER forget her sitting there taking a bite of cookie and holding that little foot up to admire her new shoes....She smiled that day and that smile was worth more than money could ever buy, I'll never forget it......Anyway, I don't want to stick my nose in anywhere, but I just wanted to clear that up. There was no confusion whatsoever, and LE knows all about this sighting. Thanks!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! After that awful picture, I needed this story.

:yourock:

I don't know the date of the alleged incident but it just hit our local news today.

Just wanted to personally thank you for this glimpse into the life of this precious girl. You painted a lovely picture.

@BTGOGWWV

Oh my gosh, you made my day!! Thank you so much for sharing such a heart warming story about Sweet Aliayah. After this whole case, I really needed to hear about her sweet smile and how she left an impression on your heart. Thank you again. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member