WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think LE believes that Jo Ann had anything to do with Aliayah being missing or they would have shown up with a warrent for the cell phone. It doesn't sound like that's the case here.

Sorry- I respectfully disagree. Its not normal for a grandparent to lie to prevent ANYONE for making a plea for a missing child. It was HER phone-she is responsible for it....she knew of the bruising and the teeth. Was she in JoAnn's care when she had her first accident? Too many lies from her.

Just answer me please, do you think they altered it to make her look worse for any reason, and do you think I should post original. I do not know these things I just want to help get Aliayah home. Help me please

The photograph is part of the investigations "evidence" and as such, will not be tampered with by LE.

What I believe the problem is that a cellphone photo (low pixel count) has been enhanced by an FBI technician. The products and the computer programs that the FBI uses are state-of-the-art, and have been used in thousands of cases. When viewing the photograph on your computer, you see the low-resolution photo.

In my opinion, the FBI would not alter a photograph to elicit a response.

lynnb, i will post the pic, but I need help, I don't know how . If you want I can forward it to your email. That is the only way I know how to send a pic. I have said before and it hasn't changed, I am a computor dummy.

I'm gonna take over CJMAJOR's role and not be the popular poster for a little bit.
I think you should check with a mod before you post any picture on here. Especially the original of a picture that was just released by LE in an active investigation.

(I will await the tomatoes from the rest of you)

I would be looking into if the family has a round hairbrush. A "blow-out brush" What an ominous name.

Sorry- I respectfully disagree. Its not normal for a grandparent to lie to prevent ANYONE for making a plea for a missing child. It was HER phone-she is responsible for it....she knew of the bruising and the teeth. Was she in JoAnn's care when she had her first accident? Too many lies from her.

so why aren't they asking her to do a lie detector test also? Or maybe they have and just haven't told us? I wonder how many times she's been questioned. Did they ask for copies of her fingerprints to match with any found in the house? Or maybe they already have her fingerprints on record? aaagggghhhh, to little info!

Well .... NO GAG ORDER. Why are reporters w/microphones & cameras NOT lined up at her door asking the HARD questions ? Agent Killeen said ppl are free to "pursue" w/questons.

Re: NO searches: Agent Killeen said that's why they offered the generous reward in case ppl wanted to search, it's fine w/them as long it's not in a LE roped off area.

She a savvy criminal. That's been proven. IMO, she will never talk. She has everything to lose. Besides, everyone seems frightened of her. I wouldn't be surprised if she disappearred into the sunset.

I would blur the face of the other person if you are going to post it, Vickie. We are not supposed to post photos of people who are not directly involved in the case. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble (???) for posting it without blurring.

it shows NO OTHER face

I'm gonna take over CJMAJOR's role and not be the popular poster for a little bit.
I think you should check with a mod before you post any picture on here. Especially the original of a picture that was just released by LE in an active investigation.

(I will await the tomatoes from the rest of you)

I agree. I think that a mod should approve it also. I would bet my puppy that the FBI is NOT going to ruin what little evidence they have. IMO they are heroes and ANYONE that even questions their motives ---needs to step back and think about it.

I thought there were other children in the pic thats why it couldnt be released?

nope no other kids. it shows womans legs her shorts, her *advertiser censored* and her arms and hands. she is sitting on a couch and Aliayah is standing between her legs.

I sat here for the longest time just in shock at that photo. There are no words.

I have been following this case for a while, but never actually got involved in posting my thoughts. My daughter is Aliayah's age, so you can only imagine how distraught I am over all this. The "new" picture was the last straw for me, and I can no longer keep quiet. I am heartbroken, to say the least! This photo depicts everything I had feared for her. Although the anguish in her eyes has always been telling, I didn't want to visualize all the pain she has experienced.
And please don't get me started on the missing teeth. I've read most of the theories about why she may have lost them, but I'm still not convinced. I am pretty sure there are a lot of skeletons in someone's closet. I only hope and pray that the truth comes to light soon, and that the person(s) responsible for hurting her...suffer tenfold!!

I'm so angry!!!!!! I just want beautiful Aliayah to know how loved, and special she truly is....the same way EVERY child should feel! Please keep up the great work everyone!!

Vickie, please get permission from the owners of Websleuths before you post the pic. From what we understand, the FBI approved the pic that is being used. The owners will have to approve the pic in its entirety before it can be shown here.

You can contact them privately: Tricia and SoSueMe.

:tyou:

Anyone know when they started digging at the Lewis County Park? Was that under construction when Aliayah was reported missing? I saw on the news where they are putting in a new aquatic center. Lots of digging going on.

I have been following this case for a while, but never actually got involved in posting my thoughts. My daughter is Aliayah's age, so you can only imagine how distraught I am over all this. The "new" picture was the last straw for me, and I can no longer keep quiet. I am heartbroken, to say the least! This photo depicts everything I had feared for her. Although the anguish in her eyes has always been telling, I didn't want to visualize all the pain she has experienced.
And please don't get me started on the missing teeth. I've read most of the theories about why she may have lost them, but I'm still not convinced. I am pretty sure there are a lot of skeletons in someone's closet. I only hope and pray that the truth comes to light soon, and that the person(s) responsible for hurting her...suffer tenfold!!

I'm so angry!!!!!! I just want beautiful Aliayah to know how loved, and special she truly is....the same way EVERY child should feel! Please keep up the great work everyone!!

Welcome, KinderedSpirits...

Yes, we're all angry and heartbroken. It's so very very sad. I hope and pray that this case is solved and justice is served.

Speaking of psychics...(and dont judge me for what I am about to say...) I have read every psychic prediction and discussion regarding Aliayah on the internet. The reason I found this site is because I have the same dream about her every night. I started to search of what psychics say to see if what I was seeing every night was on target with their visions. Im not psychic. I can tell you in my dream, shes not alive. Shes been put in a cold dark place. There is a distinct musty smell. It makes me feel as if its a well, cave, mine or cellar. She isnt buried or under anything but in something like a laundry bag or military bag. Please forgive me for saying that. I dont want to hurt anyone or cause anyone to lose hope. Its just a re-occurring dream. I dreamt about Sky as well but he IS under something in the dream. Not dirt. If any of that turns out true I will have a heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member