WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this case gone completely cold? Are the locals still talking about it?

It breaks my heart to say it but I think it has. There is zero news coming out of weston.

Zip, Nada.

Where are you little girl? My heart is breaking with all these little ones. Christmas is almost here, all these babies that aren't.

It's so hurtful. Made more so by the fact that in many of these cases the ones I think should feel devastated by that are not, so it is on us to be devastated since they seem incapable.

Has Lena been cleared to take her poly? Is Vickie still posting?

I am a bit worried about Vickie. She hasn't been on lately that I have seen. I hope she is well.

As far as I know Lena has taken no poly. Not sure if the hold up is "health concerns" or simple refusal.

I am a bit worried about Vickie. She hasn't been on lately that I have seen. I hope she is well.

As far as I know Lena has taken no poly. Not sure if the hold up is "health concerns" or simple refusal.

Maybe someone here, that grew close to her, should PM her to make sure she's alright and show her that she has a support group here.

I sent her a public message on her profile but I don't feel comfortable PMing her as we did not develop that close a relationship. She began posting while my puter was crashed and I had only just gotten it back and begun to make her acquaintance through reading her posts. Hopefully she is okay. Perhaps just very busy with Holiday stuff.

I sent her a public message on her profile but I don't feel comfortable PMing her as we did not develop that close a relationship. She began posting while my puter was crashed and I had only just gotten it back and begun to make her acquaintance through reading her posts. Hopefully she is okay. Perhaps just very busy with Holiday stuff.

She's outta town in TX IRC visitin her daughter since she's ready to have her baby and then she'll be in VA IRC with the other while she gives birth.

oh thank you so much for letting us know that wvsmallfry. I hope she is having a wonderful visit and enjoying a new bundle of grandbaby :)

Bumping for Alyiah, all these miles away, this little girl tears my heart out. I even dream about her. Please come home little one or show us where you are *advertiser censored*

Thinking about you tonight Aliayah.

2u6oguh.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/RainbowsforAliayah

Aliayah, I am still praying for you. I have to believe that justice will be served for this little one. It breaks my heart that it is almost Christmas and still no news. And the ones responsible for her vanishing are still living their lives, like nothing has happened.

Vickie is doing great - she's in TX w/her daughter awaiting the arrival of her new grandbaby

Are the FBI still in Weston?

As many times as the river has flooded since Aliayah went missing, her body would have to have been weighed down pretty good to still be there. Unless there is a dam that would catch any debris going down river.

Yes, the FBI are still here going strong, just not in the public eye...I keep watching the river constantly, my thoughts were the same as yours after the flooding we've had.

Aliayah should be excited for Christmas, and enjoying the holiday season right now! Lena should be baking Christmas cookies with Aliayah, and helping her write a letter to Santa. I will never understand.... that while many parents are searching high and low for that one special item off their child's Christmas list, simply because they want to see that smile on Christmas morning, this doesn't even care enough to help LE search for her precious daughter! I.am.furious!! Justice must be served! We need to stay on top of this case, so RL and LL do not get away with it....IMHO!!!

Aliayah should be excited for Christmas, and enjoying the holiday season right now! Lena should be baking Christmas cookies with Aliayah, and helping her write a letter to Santa. I will never understand.... that while many parents are searching high and low for that one special item off their child's Christmas list, simply because they want to see that smile on Christmas morning, this doesn't even care enough to help LE search for her precious daughter! I.am.furious!! Justice must be served! We need to stay on top of this case, so RL and LL do not get away with it....IMHO!!!

Thinking about little Aliayah, and her brothers and sisters today!! It makes me SO sad to think that Aliayah won't get to visit Santa, or write her list or bake those cookies that every girl loves to make and decorate....

I pray that the families that have the other children are teaching them ALL about the love that surrounds Christmas, and they are blessed beyond measure. I pray that they wake to find presents under their very own trees and loads of food on their tables.

Still thinking of you and praying for your safety, little one.... you deserved so much better... I hung a Christmas stocking for you today, Aliayah, and we, your WS family, will NOT let you be forgotten!!!

Thinking about little Aliayah, and her brothers and sisters today!! It makes me SO sad to think that Aliayah won't get to visit Santa, or write her list or bake those cookies that every girl loves to make and decorate....

I pray that the families that have the other children are teaching them ALL about the love that surrounds Christmas, and they are blessed beyond measure. I pray that they wake to find presents under their very own trees and loads of food on their tables.

BBM
Praying right along with you CJMajorGirl....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11