WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to read ppp is returning. I am really hopeful that their involvement will generate leads and ultimately lead to Aliayah.

I hope and pray they will locate Aliayah this time. So sad to think that this precious little one is laying somewhere. With all my heart I wish she were alive but it doesn't seem to work out that way most of the time when a child goes missing.

Let's review this quote from Agent Killeen:

Right now we believe none of the other children or the community are in danger," Killeen said in regards to whether this may have been a targeted crime.

This was reported nine days after Aliayah went missing.

http://www.centralwestvirginian.net/find-aliayah.html

What can we glean from this statement?

Their so-called small universe of individuals they are looking at is very small. LL has taken he brunt of hatred, but if we look at the case closely, I think RL is the one who shows the least amount of sympathy, remorse, (whatever) and LL could be a victim just as much as Aliayah.

What can be done to make LL feel safe enough for herself and her family in order to tell the truth?

Darlin,
My heart dropped - you DO NOT belong on the 2nd page.
Praying for you sweet Aliayah
:praying:

You are always in my heart, and on my mind, sweetie pie!! :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Question for locals, is the PPP recovery team still there?

Does anyone recall when the LL's next court date for the welfare fraud is? To the best of my memory, it was about 6 weeks after the hearing. That would mean that it is getting close. Maybe the extra pressure will help someone to talk.

http://www.westondemocrat.com/news.html

"Joe is going to stay until we find her," said Vickie Bowen, the great- aunt of Aliayah. "He is very devoted to finding Aliayah," she added.
So far there has been no word on the little girl being found but everyone is optimistic.
"We will not go away until Aliayah is found," said Bowen.

Thank goodness Aliayah has so many people still searching for her.

Ceertainly would be a whole lot easier and kinder and compassionate if LL would just tell the searchers where she put the body of Aliayah....

Ceertainly would be a whole lot easier and kinder and compassionate if LL would just tell the searchers where she put the body of Aliayah....

If kindness and compassion were LL's strong suits little punkin would not need finding. :(

Where is she, Lena? Do one decent thing in your wasted life. Tell LE what Ralph did with her. Now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question for locals, is the PPP recovery team still there?

Does anyone recall when the LL's next court date for the welfare fraud is? To the best of my memory, it was about 6 weeks after the hearing. That would mean that it is getting close. Maybe the extra pressure will help someone to talk.

Hunter Glass left this morning to take care of business back home. Joe Nick is still here turning up the heat and the volunteers are still going out on searches daily. The atmosphere in the room is getting clearer and clearer as we all feel that something will be happening very soon.

As to LL's sentencing hearing, the clerk of courts still does not have the date as of yesterday afternoon. I have been calling every 2-3 days, and will post the info the minute I find it.

According to some good sources, both LL and RL have failed their latest polygraph tests.

It is maddening when LE and everyone else know they lie, and they know we all know they lie, and they won't just admit they lie and come clean!

Tell the truth, Lena. What happened to that precious baby?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for this info. Especially the LD results - who'd a guessed?!?

Hunter Glass left this morning to take care of business back home. Joe Nick is still here turning up the heat and the volunteers are still going out on searches daily. The atmosphere in the room is getting clearer and clearer as we all feel that something will be happening very soon.

As to LL's sentencing hearing, the clerk of courts still does not have the date as of yesterday afternoon. I have been calling every 2-3 days, and will post the info the minute I find it.

According to some good sources, both LL and RL have failed their latest polygraph tests.[/QUOTE]

Aliayah was first reported missing FIVE MONTHS AGO this very day! :maddening:Unbelievable to think it has been this long, too long. The polygraph results are encouraging. Aliayah, you'll never be forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11