WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA - such a shame. Was PPP Recovery also involved in the Hailey Dunn Case? Seems to me that all tips should be filtered through one group only. Otherwise, some connecting, important info may be missed or disregarded as unimportant. Not sure what to make of all of this......so sad. :( Please Lord, help the searchers find this little angel!

PPP wasn't involved in the actual search for Hailey that I know of. But Rachel (Englehart)(Smith) of PPP had Billie Dunn and the whole cast of characters on the BlogTalkRadio show "Bring Them Home Now", and Rachel named a horse for Hailey. http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...tion=view&current=PPP-RecoveryHaileysHope.jpg

21111HaileysHopePPPrecovery.jpg

Hailey Dunn case had huge help. Marc Klass and his group, Laura Recovery Center, Amber DuBois mom Carrie came. Locals searched day after day after day by land and air. "Hailey's Angels", and there was also another local group with headquarters in town. And many other groups from LE, TX Rangers, FBI, and (I have forgotten names) search groups.

Then came the facebook drama and things got torn apart fast.

In my case archives I have tons of info for Hailey's case including most of the radio show recordings. Plus there's a sub-album for search pics, and one for tributes (where the horse pics are).

OH MY....I am so sick at heart over this mess in Weston. I have never seen as many back stabbing, lying, gossipmongering trash in my life, just spent time reading on gossip sites.

Poor Aliayah her life must have been pure H*ll and the search for her is too.

JMHO~ I am so embarrassed and ashamed for my area, my state. This is truly showing the worse of WV

Vickie, they are callin' you out all over the place.....stay strong, , but woman, I have no idea how you do it.

OH MY....I am so sick at heart over this mess in Weston. I have never seen as many back stabbing, lying, gossipmongering trash in my life, just spent time reading.

Poor Aliayah her life must have been pure H*ll and the search for her is too.

JMHO~ I am so embarrassed and ashamed for my area, my state. This is truly showing the worse of WV

Vickie, they are callin' you out all over the place.....stay strong, , but woman, I have no idea how you do it.

BBM

I agree. I heard an old song the other day, and it really hits home - makes me think of all these babies who never had a chance.

<snip>They cry in dark,
so you can't see their tears.
They hide in the light,
so you can't see their fears.
Forgive and forget,
all the while...
Love and pain become one and the same
in the eyes of a wounded child.
Because--h*ll, h*ll is for children!
And you know that their little lives can become such a mess <snip>

the above is from H*LL is for Children - by Pat Benatar

there a couple of really good videos on You Tube if anyone would like to check the song out - I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post a link here. It's heart-wrenching when you listen to the words.

Just a tidbit - I read Pat started a foundation for abused children with the royalties from this song. :clap:

It is heartbreaking that Aliayah has not been found yet, but even more heartbreaking that those who are actually searching for her are being accused of terrible things. If the accusations are true, she is a victim again. I wish that someone would just write the Attorney General and be done with it. Let those who are searching for Aliayah, search. Why do our missing children always have to suffer twice? JMO

I have no idea what is going on, but ITA with your post CJ.

Where is Aliayah? That's all that matters!!!

I think that Lena Lunsford should be receiving her sentencing pretty soon!!

The magistrate accepted the plea to the federal felony, telling Lunsford and her lawyer, Federal Public Defender Brian Kornbrath, that sentencing will be in about six to eight weeks before District Judge Joseph Robert Goodwin.

http://www.cpubco.com/articles/2012/01/12/news/01.txt

JMO But I do believe the powers that be in Lewis County WILL find Aliayah. However I feel Aliayah will not be "found" until just before the May Elections. I hate thinking this way, but I do believe politics are playing a BIG part in Aliayah's recovery. Again, this is just my opinion, but from what I have heard and SEEN, I truely believe we will "find" Aliayah just prior to election day. And "finding" Aliayah will determine the outcome of the elections of County Officials. Lord , I pray I am wrong. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Interesting post on the Lewis County Rumor Mill today,...reinforcing earlier reports about Joe and his "efforts" to find Aliayah.
I'm of the mind that Vickie is the one to put our hopes in,..as she seems to have only sincere and pure interests at heart. WTF is wrong with people nowadays?

I have not posted much not finding this baby girl has just about broken my heart. I have been here reading and wondering how are so many getting away with these crimes.LE needs to do more, I really believe all the budget cuts are the reason.So many missing and also found murdered children with no one held responsible makes me sick.Our Government needs to do more to help these children before they become missing.It truly is outrageous what is going on, I pray everyday that Aliayah comes home.Vicky you are a very strong Woman,God Bless you in your fight for Aliayah.Also my condolences on the loss of your sister.Losing a sister is never easy but under these circumstances I am sure it was made so much more painful.

JMO But I do believe the powers that be in Lewis County WILL find Aliayah. However I feel Aliayah will not be "found" until just before the May Elections. I hate thinking this way, but I do believe politics are playing a BIG part in Aliayah's recovery. Again, this is just my opinion, but from what I have heard and SEEN, I truely believe we will "find" Aliayah just prior to election day. And "finding" Aliayah will determine the outcome of the elections of County Officials. Lord , I pray I am wrong. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Vickie-
That is a very bold statement about the local authorities in Lewis County. I pray that you are wrong. That being said, I live in a small community like "Lewis County" and it wouldn't "shock me" if what you say is true. I would only hope that noone would use a missing child for personal gain. NOONE. Including politicians.

Interesting post on the Lewis County Rumor Mill today,...reinforcing earlier reports about Joe and his "efforts" to find Aliayah.
I'm of the mind that Vickie is the one to put our hopes in,..as she seems to have only sincere and pure interests at heart. WTF is wrong with people nowadays?

There are many accusations being thrown around about everyone. It is heartbreaking. People have donated their hard earned money and have put faith in these people only to be told they are being "taken." I wish that they would just do the right thing, and let those who seek to find justice for Aliayah, search. Hasn't she been abused enough?

Vickie, it sounds like Weston needs a good honest person like you in the local government. I know that you have a ton on your plate right now,..but maybe in a year or two you might consider it. God knows that things in Weston can't get much worse. Sounds like you are the sort of person that could inspire a "rebirth" or rebuilding of this town and it's moral fiber. It sure has taken a beating and continues to do so.

:waiting: Bumpity bump - What's happening in Weston, any new news?

From what I'm readin the whole place is a mad house. Someone said Vickie was arrested. I don't know for certain and truly hope that she wasn't. So much is takin the focus off this precious little one. SHE is the only one who needs it.:maddening::maddening:

From what I'm readin the whole place is a mad house. Someone said Vickie was arrested. I don't know for certain and truly hope that she wasn't. So much is takin the focus off this precious little one. SHE is the only one who needs it.:maddening::maddening:

What? What's going on? TIA

Someone allegedly called the local media and said Aliayah was found. Goin so far as to say where and the condition she was in. Sickenin details to say the least. AND its bein blamed on Vickie all over FB. I'm reservin my opinion until its confirmed by a more reliable source though. "Aliayah's Place" has been moved and some of the signs taken down as well. The one paid for by the Moose lodge in Weston is bein relocated there though.

Someone allegedly called the local media and said Aliayah was found. Goin so far as to say where and the condition she was in. Sickenin details to say the least. AND its bein blamed on Vickie all over FB. I'm reservin my opinion until its confirmed by a more reliable source though. "Aliayah's Place" has been moved and some of the signs taken down as well. The one paid for by the Moose lodge in Weston is bein relocated there though.

Was she found? Or was another body found? Or no body at all?

:moo::moo::moo:

What a 3-ring circus in Weston. With the news on remains found that are potentially Hailey Dunn and remains found believed to be Sherry Arnold - It would be awesome to have some closure on Aliayah as well. I'm still praying that she be found alive but know that the outcome will most likely be finding her remains.

I've learned a lot following this case, the first one that I have followed so closely. Social media can be helpful in getting the word out but can also be harmful to a case and the family of the missing. I'm stunned to say the least.

So grateful for Webslueths and the moderators here that keep the sanity and discussion at a respectable level. This site is awesome! Hope we hear from Vickie soon to put some perspective on all of this.

She's had a ton of accusations thrown at her just recently. She's spent a good bit of time tryin to defend herself as of late and MIGHT have gotten fed up with it all and deactivated her FB page. I'm so disappointed, I was actually startin to get hopeful again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11