WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you all know, I do not need bailed out of jail LOL. I did not start that sick rumor, had NOTHING to do with it at all except for getting upset, then totally pissed off when I heard it was a sick rumor. As for me being blamed for it, I think that is totally hilarious that the facebook drama club would even think such a thing. I have not and will not post on those pages again as I have learned you can't defend a lie. They think I am an easy target and seem to get some kind of thrill out of bashing me. I am not going to feed into them again. I know who I am, and those folks are nothing to me. As for the rumors I have misused funds, I welcomed all to come and check the books and bank statements. I am at 189 Homewood Rd. almost everyday from around 9:00am till at least 5:00pm. I am still VERY active in the mission to find Aliayah and will be until we find her.We have searchers going out everyday and will continue to do so for as long as it takes. We , the actual searchers DID NOT take a week off. We have been out there everyday except for Sundays. and will be there on Sunday if we get a tip that needs checked that day. We feel Sunday should be a day of worship of God and a day of prayer to seek His help in finding Aliayah. I kinow this will be copied and pasted all over the gossip sites, but I will not respond to any of them. Please keep Aliayah and our searchers in your prayers.

Vickie, Hang in there. Really don't understand the FB thing but I've been to Weston several times and know it's a pretty small town. Guess people get out of control. I'm an out of stater but I've followed this closely because the first time I saw Aliayah's face I just wanted to hug her. Keeping my fingers crossed that some day the truth comes out. This is just a horrible situation and I can tell that it has divided the town. So sad.

Just to let you all know, I do not need bailed out of jail LOL. I did not start that sick rumor, had NOTHING to do with it at all except for getting upset, then totally pissed off when I heard it was a sick rumor. As for me being blamed for it, I think that is totally hilarious that the facebook drama club would even think such a thing. I have not and will not post on those pages again as I have learned you can't defend a lie. They think I am an easy target and seem to get some kind of thrill out of bashing me. I am not going to feed into them again. I know who I am, and those folks are nothing to me. As for the rumors I have misused funds, I welcomed all to come and check the books and bank statements. I am at 189 Homewood Rd. almost everyday from around 9:00am till at least 5:00pm. I am still VERY active in the mission to find Aliayah and will be until we find her.We have searchers going out everyday and will continue to do so for as long as it takes. We , the actual searchers DID NOT take a week off. We have been out there everyday except for Sundays. and will be there on Sunday if we get a tip that needs checked that day. We feel Sunday should be a day of worship of God and a day of prayer to seek His help in finding Aliayah. I kinow this will be copied and pasted all over the gossip sites, but I will not respond to any of them. Please keep Aliayah and our searchers in your prayers.

Woohhooo glad to see you're not wearin stripes!!!:woohoo:

Vickie,
Honey, I am at the very least awed by our composure.... nothing but love for you lady, as you are the full force of the effort to find Aliayah.... bless your heart, and I hope you never give up the fight..... much love to you and yours...

Someone allegedly called the local media and said Aliayah was found. Goin so far as to say where and the condition she was in. Sickenin details to say the least. AND its bein blamed on Vickie all over FB. I'm reservin my opinion until its confirmed by a more reliable source though. "Aliayah's Place" has been moved and some of the signs taken down as well. The one paid for by the Moose lodge in Weston is bein relocated there though.

That is so far beyond horrible..... the lengths people will go to far surpass my comprehension.... how awful....

Definitely a boat load of head scratchers lately.:waitasec:

Absolutely.... it's such a shame... this little girl at the VERY LEAST deserved to have someone protect her integrity... Vickie, I cannot even begin to imagine what you must be going through - PLEASE God grant her the strength to get through this...... we love you Vickie, and Aliayah... your WS family.......

Just in on my local news....WDTV

Lena has issued another statement that she believes her daughter is alive, that she is not being held by a family member and that she is divorcing Ralph

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/70eb6e10c5e04e05b8e12a47681ad074/WV--Missing-Girl/

edited after I found a link

Yep, I NEVER believed that she walked away on her own. So, how did she get out of the house then?

Based on the configuration of the door, the doorway and the doorsteps, Woelfel said he and Lena Lunsford have concluded "there is no way the child could have simply wandered off from the home. No way."

Re: Lena's statement

So what does she think happened to Aliayah? Does she now think that Ralph had something to do with it and that is why she is divorcing him?

I have no idea if Lena is involved or not. If she isn't, and has an inkling of what happened, maybe this will open new doors to finding Aliayah or at least some substantial reasons for LE to charge Ralph with her death even if we do not find her (though I pray that we do and she is alive!).

I think this part is the most telling:

"Lena is convinced that no blood relative of Aliayah knows what has happened to her. Nor was she involved in any way with her disappearance," he told The Associated Press.

Asked whether Lunsford believes a non-blood relative may have been involved, Woelfel said only, "She doesn't know what has happened to Aliayah."

She has, however, recently filed for divorce from her husband, Ralph Keith Lunsford.

I think it's no accident that the phrase 'blood relative' was used, rather than simply 'relative'. Sure sounds like she thinks that someone in the family by marriage is responsible. Whether she means RL or someone else, of course, isn't clear.

I know that the vast majority of people who have been following this case think that LL did something to Aliayah, but I have never really seen anybody base that on anything other than a dislike for her personally and disapproval of the way she's conducted herself. For some, that might be enough to declare her a murderer, but not for me.

The thing that has me most curious is why LL thinks Aliayah's still alive. Is it because she just wants to think that as any mother would, or because she has a theory about what happened to her? I am thinking the latter, but time will tell.

Friday March 23, 2012
Mystery lingers around W.Va. girl missing 6 months
by Vicki Smith
The Associated Press
Advertiser

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. — A lawyer for the mother of a missing 3-year-old says Lena Lunsford believes her daughter remains alive and prays every day for her return.

Aliayah (uh-LEE'-uh) Lunsford disappeared from her Lewis County home six months ago Saturday. There has been no sign of her since.

More at link
http://dailymail.com/News/201203230100

Well, does Lena know how Aliayah got those nasty bruises on her face? Even if Lena does not know what happened to Aliayah, she is still responsible for not keeping this precious child safe. MOO

It's a good thing that Lena is divorcing Ralph...but the bottom line is that her child is still missing. She still caries some responsibility for that even if she didn't actually make Aliayah disappear. Her lifestyle endangered her children, and that sweet baby paid the price for it...IMHO.

Is Lena getting ready to throw Ralph under the bus?

Lena, don't you dare try to appear innocent. You both need to sit and rot in jail for what you did to Aliayah. Lena, divorcing Ralphie doesn't clear you of any part of the misery caused to this poor baby.
IMO

I could be wrong but I believe LL knows what happened to Aliayah and RL was involved. Her attorney probably advised her to divorce him so she could testify against him. Yes, she is going to throw him under the bus and step on the gas! moo

Interesting (to say the least) developments lately but the bottom line is still Aliayah is missing. Until that horrifying fact is resolved I personally have no concern in anything LL or RL says or does. Six months too late, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11