WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...I've been gone for sooo long and I feel sooo behind. I have a lot of catching up to do. And to all of you who never left this case (and others) I have the deepest respect for all of you.

Lynnb- Happy to see your smiling and waving icon back on my screen!

AmandaReckonWith has all the links on her webpage so you can catch up quickly. But, here is the latest:

Lena filed for divorce from Ralph.

Lena is currently serving time at a low security women's prison (same one Martha Stewart went to) for her conviction of food stamp fraud.

Lena's latest babies (the twins) are set to be adopted. Parental rights were terminated for all of the children.

Sometimes...a missing child's eyes captured on a brief glance...continually presents itself in the moments of an ordinary day...while folding clothes, bandaging a grandchild's scrape, listening to Amy Winehouse...Aliayah's call is heard. I have no answers...I just hear the call...to pray, for Aliayah, and, oh, sweet Jesus, so many more...

:up:
Bumpity bump

Aliayah should be home choosing her Halloween costume...... :sponge:
Little one, you're not forgotten......
:please:

This was an article I've never seen before. It is from Nov. 28, 2011, two months after Aliayah disappeared.

Ralph Lunsford said he started ingesting the substance (bath salts) about a year ago but denied he did it to get high.

He acknowledged using about one packet of bath salts a week but said he didn't know the difference between a brand that sells for $27 and the higher-priced variety.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Shawn Morgan said the landlord claims he is owed more than $1,400, suggesting the couple were at least three months behind on rent.

"So you haven't been paying rent, but you've been buying bath salts?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'd say you're right," he answered.

http://wvgazette.com/News/201111280159?page=2&build=cache

Happy Halloween, Aliayah! Wherever you may be, dear child. And to all here, who think of her each day...happy halloween...hope you've all had a great day!

Sweet little face...mentally huggin' you today.

Still thinking of you every day,hoping you are okay with someone who cares about you.Thinking of you each day praying you are found alive,well being love.

7032890_orig_2.jpg

Aliayah's home where she disappeared on Sept. 24, 2011.

May not get to be on here much with Thanksgiving coming up. Thankful that Aliayah is still in the hearts and minds of so many people, and still praying for justice to be done for her. God bless.

May not get to be on here much with Thanksgiving coming up. Thankful that Aliayah is still in the hearts and minds of so many people, and still praying for justice to be done for her. God bless.

:bump: You are precious beyond words, lil Aliayah! Your eyes tell your story.
Happy Thanksgiving!

I was checking up on the missing persons page on fb. There was a childs remains found in a trailer park in Opelika, Lee County Alabama. It immediately struck me in the face that the child found was

* A female
* Within the age group of Aaliyah
* Missing four font teeth

I know there is a great distance between where Aaliyah went missing from and where the child was located but who knows....I have forwarded this to the FBI field office in Birmingham AL.

I was checking up on the missing persons page on fb. There was a childs remains found in a trailer park in Opelika, Lee County Alabama. It immediately struck me in the face that the child found was

* A female
* Within the age group of Aaliyah
* Missing four font teeth

I know there is a great distance between where Aaliyah went missing from and where the child was located but who knows....I have forwarded this to the FBI field office in Birmingham AL.

I'm glad you alerted them but I really hope it isn't her. I like to hope that somebody saw the miserable life she had and took her off to love and spoil rotten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad you alerted them but I really hope it isn't her. I like to hope that somebody saw the miserable life she had and took her off to love and spoil rotten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope its not her either...But if its not her sadly it is another poor child who has suffered the same treatment. Breaks my heart.

Atleast now that child has been found it can be brought in out of the cold and given a proper goodbye, once they can figure out who it is.

thanks for clearing that up. None of the articles I had read stated that the remains were that of an african american child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86