WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
::wondering if *someone* is working on a plea deal (meeting of lawyer & LE and new info that seems to be being released)::

::wondering if SD's niece (from his previous charge) is related to either one of these other missing/SD-related women?::

I think the confusion comes from 2 bodies being found. One was a female, brown hair, a ring, and small skull. She was found in Hammond, Ind. Sometime yesterday or last night. There is a thread on WS for this UID. Skeletal remains.

The second body was located near University High School in W Va. A sheriff or deputy sheriff stated that it was a female between the ages of 20 - 40 Yrs old. Later the detective states that they didn't know if it was a male or female or the age. They were waiting for the Coroner to make the determination. This was a decomposing body.
Hope this helps.
It does help! TY so much! :)

::wondering if *someone* is working on a plea deal (meeting of lawyer & LE and new info that seems to be being released)::

::wondering if SD's niece (from his previous charge) is related to either one of these other missing/SD-related women?::

Ya think? :waitasec:

I am not taking the word of the latest MSM article that these women are related to RL unless it comes from LE; I just do not believe this MSM.

not to confuse tlcox anymore.....but the family version of the missing women is they disappeared while Christmas shopping
while the Charleyproject has them in 2 separate locations when they disappeared:waitasec:

lol, confuse away but I am going to refrain from posting and lurk a bit, alone in my confusion, keeping my scatterbrained thoughts to myself.

Reading the Charley Project details/data it looks to me like the grandson has his hands in the disappearance (failed poly)...

HOW is Ralph connected to any of this? Related? Does that mean actual relative or does it mean something else.

This media sucks.

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/showscripts/6thr.shtml

ALIAYAH'S MOTHER, LENA LUNSFORD, CLAIMS THE TODDLER VANISHED FROM THEIR BENDALE HOME ON THE MORNING OF SEPTEMBER 24-TH. DYER SAYS A WOMAN HE REPRESENTED OVER A DECADE AGO, CALLED HIM ON SUNDAY AND SAID SHE HAD INFORMATION ABOUT ALIAYAH'S DISAPPEARANCE. DYER CALLS THE INFORMATION "VERY CREDIBLE" AND SAYS THE WOMAN CLAIMS A MAN ABDUCTED ALIAYAH FROM THE HOME, AND HE HAS REASON TO BELIEVE SHE IS STILL ALIVE. DYER WOULDN'T SAY WHO THE MAN WAS, BUT SAYS HE'S HAD A PRIOR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LUNSFORD FAMILY, AND HE ALSO HAS A QUOTE "SORDID PAST."

Hope he's not wrong!!

Working on a new thread will be closing this one in a few...

I hope that "he" isn't related to the two missing ladies either. That being said -I have spent MANY hours researching "him" and his "family." And to be honest, it is pretty scary stuff. I still can't make the actual connection between them, but-I just have had a VERY bad feeling about if you can get away with something once -some (like a sex offender) would rinse and repeat.
It is heartbreaking, and some of these people have so many aliases. I have about 5 pages of notes if anyone would like to search with me. My head has been hurting for 2 days. :(

OMG OMG OMG!

The son of Mary Friend was questioned in the disappearance of she and her mother.

Now with this news break regarding the content of the tip to atty Dyer . . . What does this mean?? Are they connected?? Is Aliayah alive but in danger????

After what just happened over on the Lisa Irwin case, I cannot take anymore - I honestly can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa