Identified! WV - Charleston, BlkFem 20-50, UP101000, wrapped in blanket along road, tattoos, Feb'23 - Tamber Bernelle Johnson

walt91

Reaction score

Sex: Female
Race / Ethnicity: Black / African American
Possible First Name--
Possible Middle Name--
Possible Last Name--
Nickname/Alias--
Estimated Age Group: Cannot Determine
Estimated Age Range (Years): 20-50
Estimated Year of Death: 2022-2023
Estimated PMI--
Height: 5' 2"-5' 6"(62-66 inches) , Estimated
Weight: Cannot Estimate

Circumstances of Recovery: Human remains found along Greenbrier St In Charleston WV. Person was discovered to be wrapped in a blanket and left approximately 20 feet from side of road.

Hair Color: Black
Head Hair Description--
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye Color: Unknown
Right Eye Color: Unknown
Eye Description--

Distinctive Physical Features​

Tattoo
Heart with bone on top left portion located on person's right ankle

Tattoo
claw marks / skin tears on person left and right side of persons front waist line.

Tattoo
Mooninite character on left ankle. Mooninite character is a block / pixel character with a stick figure arms, legs, and face. The tattoo have a pink body with blue arms and legs.

Tattoo
Tattoo left abdomen. Due to decomposition we cannot tell what the tattoo is.

The Mooninites are characters on the adult cartoon show Aqua Teen Hunter Force. I imagine this woman probably came of age circa 2010 to have that tattoo.

Attachments

• D88E6E89-8264-4214-ADDE-916958C2029B.png
    D88E6E89-8264-4214-ADDE-916958C2029B.png
    198.5 KB · Views: 7

The Charleston Police Department says they need assistance from the public in identifying the body they found laying under a blanket just off the road.

The body was found around 2 p.m. Tuesday by a work release inmate who was picking up trash on the north side of Greenbrier Street near the intersection of Airport Road.

1679514282337.png

Any chance could be Jasmine Chanee Williams? Says she tattoos Arms and legs but not specific. Not much other info on her.

Any chance could be Jasmine Chanee Williams? Says she tattoos Arms and legs but not specific. Not much other info on her.

I'm unable to delete my post but found some other info on Jasmine's tattoos that doesn't match this victim.

The "clawmarks" are stretch marks turned into art via a tattoo. Do resemble clawmarks but are covering stretch marks. Ive seen people refer to them as tiger stripes.
There is a possibility she had a child, if the stretchmarks are pregnancy related.

Cant make sense of the heartbone or boneheart image. Unbreakable heart? Or was her family name Boneheart or something?

Wow, that makes sense. Did a search for Boneheart missing based on your comment. A game called "The Binding of Isaac" came up. The tattoo symbol matches an icon in the game called "Marrow".

She also has at least 2 more tattoos not included in the sketch. One being a different heart symbol on her wrist.

Last edited:

Charleston Police Chief of Detectives Lt. Tony Hazelett said DNA from the woman was submitted to an FBI database. He said information returned last week from Florida identified the woman as Tamber Bernelle Johnson, 31, of Falling Waters, West Virginia.
[...]
Hazelett said they’ve been able to learn in recent days that Johnson had some ties to the Dunbar area but was known to be transient.

“According to some families we spoke to, she actually an apartment down there at one time,” Hazelett said. “According to the family members, she was transient. The family said the last they heard from her was that she was in Florida. They didn’t hear from her very often and that’s why they didn’t report her missing.”

“Johnson lost her mother at 11 years old but went on to be an avid gymnast and cheerleader aspiring to one day become a plastic surgeon.”

Her sister wrote a lovely statement. Beautiful girl, RIP.

Such a gorgeous woman. I wonder what happened to her. Why was she transient?
I see, she suffered from severe mental illness acc to her sister. Still, i hope they find out how she passed away. Sweet soul, you deserved better. I hope her loving family finds solace

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back