GUILTY WV - Christopher Jarrett for child abduction, Beckley, 2012

I just Google Imaged "dirty socks" out of curiosity. Yep, plenty of pics of dirty socks, some with kids wearing them. I bet almost none of those people thought their pics would be used for something like this.

Also some pics of sock monkeys in questionable positions. Wth?!

Unfortunately, I knew from some of the threads here this happens. Plus we had a notorious guy here in Philly Uncle Eddie that did this and worse. No way am I googling it though.

What a world we live in where people can take innocent items like a socket monkey and make it filth?

The guy from this thread though? He's not responsible for his own actions. Poor impulse control. They need to keep him locked up and good.

Makes me wonder who did what to him as a kid to make him so dangerous and mental... wish when sex offenders are found, their perps get investigated, too, to make sure they are no longer able to hurt more children...
He had better settle in, cause if he ever got out, he would be taken care of I'm sure! (not in a pleasant way)

Makes me wonder who did what to him as a kid to make him so dangerous and mental... wish when sex offenders are found, their perps get investigated, too, to make sure they are no longer able to hurt more children...
He had better settle in, cause if he ever got out, he would be taken care of I'm sure! (not in a pleasant way)

Sunshine, I always wonder as well as in "What in the world could have made this person this way?", but not all Sex Offenders had a perp themselves. Not all people that assault children were assaulted themselves. There's many, many survivors of childhood sexual assault that would never hurt a child.

Are you kidding me? How is this punishment????

Right? That's why I questioned the security there let alone ya get to go swimming, and the likes.

There's only 100 and some beds there compared to the place Ancora which is in Jersey that has 600 and some beds and it is NO picnic. No indeed.

Well, if this keeps him locked up hopefully for life so he doesn't grab a child and assault them and shove socks down their throat so be it.

This is sick... What a weirdo!

True story - A couple years ago I was searching for something on eBay and came across a person's listings...he was selling freaking dirty grungy socks and underwear! I was so freaked out its not even funny! You'd never guess the price people were willing to pay for these items - upwards of $100 no joke whatsoever! The pic showed the socks dirty stained holes etc pulled up between a guys legs resting "right there" - nasty! I reported them but nothing happened. I searched out others listings like theirs and reported them as well. Nothing happened. Seriously? There's a market for that kind of freak crap? Makes me nauseous!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back